SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

23 minutes ago, Soledai said:

You have it both right and wrong; I mean in reference to games and stuff. It was, well supposed to be, related to you not having anything great to talk about, So I was a mite curious at what else do you play and such.

Ah, other games that I played are:

• Fate Grand Order
  • FE Heroes
  • Hyperdimension
  • Tenchu/Shinobido
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Resident Evil
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Mario Kart
  • Starfox
  • Mario Party
  • Warriors Orochi
Edited by Fei Mao

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now to the numbers

1. if you could live anywhere in the world, finances aside, where would you go?
2. where would you like to visit, whether within the country or outside?
3. favourite fruits
4. what did you major in university?
5. what places have you lived in?

13 hours ago, Soledai said:

Ahhhh, I knew I was remembering something, it was Tenchu.

What got you into Tenchu?
Which ones have you played?
Opinion on Lord Gohda?
Opinion on Tatsumaru?

1. I saw a friend play Wrath of Heaven and it looked fun (he was messing with the AI) the stealth kills looked cool along with the characters. The multiplayer was great as well so I bought my own copy.

2. Wrath of Heaven, Fatal Shadows, and Shinobi Taizen I tried a little bit of the first and second one on the PS1 but they were a bit clunky.

3. Great guy, though he doesn't seem to do much in the stories.

4. Cool guy it's great that he cares about Ayame even as a bad guy. Some pretty cool specials as well, just wished that his izuna drop wasn't a AI only move.

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

16.Favorite Bond movie?
17.Favorite Disney movie?
18.Favorite Shakespeare play?
19.Favorite Queen song?
20.Favorite Harry Potter character?

16. Goldeneye I thought it was great plot wise and I grew up in the Bronsan era as well.

17. Pirates of the Caribbean series.

18. Macbeth

19. We are the champions

20. Hagrid, funny guy and a bro at times.

9 hours ago, Kloe said:

now to the numbers

1. if you could live anywhere in the world, finances aside, where would you go?
2. where would you like to visit, whether within the country or outside?
3. favourite fruits
4. what did you major in university?
5. what places have you lived in?

1. Hmm, Japan or Hong Kong

2. I'd like to visit Rome and Japan (Akihabra, Hokaido, Osaka, and Tokyo)

3. Orange

4. I majored in Management Information Systems only got my Associates though since I'm a pretty terrible student.

5. US, Hong Kong, and China

A big thank you to the people that nominated me and asked me questions, I appreciate it.

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

How would other describe you, personality-wise?

What were some of the very first video games you played as a kid?

What personality traits do you value most?

What are some of your most unfavourite foods?

1: Impressions of me, if any?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

Edited by Jotari

11 hours ago, Kloe said:

opinions of he following:

a.

b. [also img]

c. what made you join sf?

d. opinions of sf community

a. adorable, I especially like the ribbon on the horn.

b. also adorable, in a strangely mischievious way.

c. I've been visiting the main page for quite some time before discovering the forums, and when I did take a look at it and followed a few discussions, I thought I might as well.

d. Heterogenious, of course, so it's difficult to think of a general lable to tack on. If I had to choose one word, it might be 'stubborn'.

8 hours ago, Randoman said:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

How would other describe you, personality-wise?

What were some of the very first video games you played as a kid?

What personality traits do you value most?

What are some of your most unfavourite foods?

Quiet, but not antisocial; I enjoy company, but I had to learn to be comfortable being the center of attention.

Calm, with a somewhat nerdy sense of humor; tendency to take dumb and/or rhetorical questions seriously.

Rod Land and Rainbow Islands on my brothers' computer. I remember barely anything about the games except for the names, though.

Compassion.

Sea food. I can't stand sauerkraut either, so that makes me a rather untypical (northern) German in that regard.

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

1: Impressions of me, if any?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1. Proud mother is the first thing that comes to mind. Able to make (and presumably take) a joke about yourself. Also respectful, if that makes any sense - you tend to keep the cool in at least one thread with a rather nasty tendency towards hostility
  2. Oof... I don't really have any specific goals like being filthy rich, a trip to the moon or becoming the king of Germany, so that's hard to break down to a single sentence. I suppose I don't want to be a burden to anyone (which does include me being bad at asking for help) and have a positive influence on those around me.
  3. They're evil, but I like 'em. (well, not really evil, but in groups, they can be rather nasty to each other in order to appear strong) I'm not sure if I want kids of my own (even though I'm old enough that I should make up my mind some time); I really enjoy being an uncle, but I'm very aware that part of the appeal is that I hardly have to experience my nieces and nephews at their worst.
  4. I unironically enjoy Garfield, although I haven't kept up with the newer strips for a few years now.
  5. Er.... Persona 3, maybe?
5 hours ago, Jotari said:

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

1. A crushing 44-29 victory in a handball match against the strongest team in the competition. It's worth noting that we also lost to the worst team in the leage that year - twice.
  2. That one's easy, simply because I think there are some really good German bands out there that probably aren't exactly well-known outside of Germany. Since I already submitted Peter Fox in the Anarchist thread, I'll go with Die Ärzte, but since half of their appeal lies in their lyrics, this isn't really a recommendation unless you're speaking German (in which case you might know them anyways)
  3. I'm re-reading Pyramids by PTerry right now.
  4. Not that far, especially for American standards. But in Europe, 1000 km beeline takes you from northern Germany to southern Hungary, at least.
  5. When it comes to Things, I'm horribly hard to impress, so I don't really have an answer to that. If the question involves people, I have, but won't give, an answer.
2 hours ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:
  1. How did you get introduced into FE?
  2. How did you get introduced into SF?
  3. Favorite game mechanic in FE?
  4. A game mechanic in FE you wished it would go immediately?
  5. Are you going to elect this year?
  1. More or less by chance - discovered FE7, liked it, looked for more.
  2. I don't like playing blind, so I looked for stuff like growth rates, gaiden requirements, recruitments and that kind of stuff. And SF happened to catch my eye.
  3. Rescue, in the way it was implemented in the Tellius games (the whole carry-a-horse-piggyback stuff is hilarious, but I like that they put something resembling realism back into it)
  4. I haven't played Awakening and Fates, so I can't really judge the newest mechanisms. But looking at RD, I would say luck-based, damage-increasing skills like {insert Mastery Skill}. I prefer if the list of possible outcomes of a fight is short and easily predictable.
  5. Yep. Not sure yet for who, though - I'm a Linke Socke, but none of the left parties are a great fit for me right now.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

7 hours ago, Kloe said:

1. how do you feel about winning the interview?

Eh, nothing special. I'm so used to winning, I'm almost tired of it. A bit surprised I guess; I don't think I've posted in this thread before this.

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

6. Louis XIV. to witness all of the protocol around him; Jesus because I'm curious what kind of guy he really was; Richard Feynman, becase I think he would be a fun guy to be around.

7. God; not a road trip, but I'd like to go bowling with the Dude; Aeris Gainsborough is one of my favourite video games characters because she is actually fun and outgoing without being annoyingly  exaggerated, so she'd be on the list as well; Iroh from Avatar, because he is about the best old mentor fiction has to offer.

8. God; Bowser, because he seems like the kind of guy who would like doing that; James from Team Rocket (as long as I could be sure that Jesse and Meowth are far away); I guess Crowley from Good Omens is sorta kinda a villain?

9. The easy answer would be 'completely irrelevant', what with cosmic scale and all that. But I'll go with awesome, because on a personal level, I'm very happy about (almost) everyone around me. Humans are capable of great evil, and unfortunately, being a total dick is still a great way to accumulate wealth and power, but I've met enough amazing people to make me feel good about humanity.

10. I should mention that I had to look that up. I'm not really up to date with Pokémon. Skimming a list of the old Red/Blue Pokémon (including their English names), I'll go with Sandslash because I quite liked it back when I played the blue edition. My absolute favourite is Wartortle (not a good name if you ask me, btw), but Mega Evolution seems to be limited to the highest stages of Pokémon. Also, Mega Turtok's design seems kind of lazy to me :/ Just some relocated guns on its back.

Not with the devil, no. And only indoors, too. Also, I dance horribly (and only if either threatened with violence or reeeally drunk). But other than that - sure, why not.