Pokémon Sun and Moon Demo leaks and Early copy leaks related discussion (Obviously spoilers)

Magical Glace

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=More words]

"Olivia nosepass/boldore/lycanroc

Guzma golisopod/ariados
Plumeria golbat/salandit or salazzle
Gladion has golbat sneasel and type null"
"I found dewpider but didnt catch it, havent seen evolution. type is water/bug."
"I got salandit at wela volcano park where the fire trial was, it evolved at level 33, took me 5 encounters to find a female one, probably mostly male like combee."
"yes theres a wimpod in the overworld on a route I saw that ran away when I got near it. Probably you need to approach it slowly or something to catch but I didnt want to try to figure it out so I kept playing past it."
"havent seen it (sea urchin) yet
exp mechanics are scaling like gen v if I didn't mention it already."
"you can kind of explore but to be honest the game is very linear. every time you complete an objective a flag gets put on the map showing you where to go next for the story. Even so its very fun and Im having a great time though I know it will upset some anons."
"you get zygarde cube VERY early, at start of second island, zgarde cells are collectable as you play through the game."
"dont know its not in my pokedex yet, not even as seen. I know its a pokemon because Lusamine says ultra beasts are pokemon from another dimension."

It's a thread with a spoiler thumbnail and ~ 570 posts.

Just found the thread. Thank you, Gamefaqs (wait, what?).

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/29723026

EDIT: YEAH GEN V EXP SCALING!!! Nothing like defeating a level 50 'mon and watching that newly hatched Pokemon evolve 20 levels.

Edited by The DanMan

Just found the thread. Thank you, Gamefaqs (wait, what?).

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/29723026

Here's an alternate link for those who just want to see Lurantis' posts and nothing else.

https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/tripcode/!!fFO0IgPFrv8/

Also Colress confirmed!

Edited by Konnor97

Could try spoiling that part about story?

UBs being from another dimension was what I expected actually.

Also, there's Alola Raichu and Oranguru for Psychic Pokemon.

Spoilering right away!

Or just see how Bruxish is stat and move wise, or just be a LAME CHUMP and get an Abra ~

Edit: Can somebody explain me Gen V Exp scaling? I passed Gen V

Edited by Quintessence

Spoilering right away!

Or just see how Bruxish is stat and move wise, or just be a LAME CHUMP and get an Abra ~

Bruxish is one of the ugliest pokemon i have ever seen... I will definately be avoiding that pokemon. Hopefully its not a Zubat pokemon. Oranguru sounds really cool for doubles, i think one of his moves allows the other poke to go twice. Thats pretty good, imagine a pokemon using Dragon dance twice... Mega Rayquaza would be unstopable (more than he already is ;<)

Bruxish is one of the ugliest pokemon i have ever seen... I will definately be avoiding that pokemon. Hopefully its not a Zubat pokemon. Oranguru sounds really cool for doubles, i think one of his moves allows the other poke to go twice. Thats pretty good, imagine a pokemon using Dragon dance twice... Mega Rayquaza would be unstopable (more than he already is ;<)

I'll have to consider it depending on how early each of them appear, though. Instruct does seem quite a good move but that's limited to doubles.

Someone has approximated the stats of the guys Lurantis showed.

gpmHSj4.jpg

And it has moved to a new thread. Opens with Shiinotics dex page.

[spoiler=More stuff]2zoYKxK.jpg

"No, gladion uses type: null, dont think itll be catchable before the plot resolves."
"A lot, cosmog has been very central to the plot, when I finish the plot I will summarize it all."
"mimikyu was the totem pokemon for the ghost trial in an abandoned supermarket."
"my dex says ground/steel" (Alolan Dugtrio)
"cant confirm gengar, haven't caught it, but milotic is NOT fairy type. Dex says its still pure water." (In regards to a fake leak someone else tried to post)

Edited by Konnor97

"not professor oak mentions digletts hair is metallic substance formed like glass due to volcanic eruptions creating magma"

Lurantis also hasn't noticed any other previous characters. He may just not have realized some though.

"colress was there for like 3 minutes, he mentioned that Z power was interesting and gave me the TM for flame charge.

It wasnt very interesting, and colress isnt a very interesting character, feel like this is kind of blown out of proportion."
"havent seen a rival that uses litten no"
"Aether seems suspect. currently raiding aether base, pretty sure theyre evil. will post complete plot summary when I beat plot though"
"professor not oak has given me some apricorn balls when Ive found him, got moon ball near observatory."
"as far as I can tell they are secretly helping team aether" (Team Skull)
Edited by Konnor97

He hasn't beaten the third Kahuna yet, so there's still a fair bit we don't know.

That reminds me. Apparently he has beaten two trials on the third island, and then was thrown into all of this Aether plot. This seems like the equivalent of the Silph Co. part of Gen 1.

"stoutland for finding hidden items, mudsdale for running over rough terrain, lapras for surf, sharpedo for surf + rock smash, charizard for fly"

"Yes I removed my hat very early on."

"performance is pretty okay in normal battles, fps drops when heavy effects like z moves show up.

doubles performance is pretty laggy."
Edited by Konnor97