Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

42 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Plus, I just spent 20k feathers to upgrade my 4* Reindhart yesterday!

Look at the bright side: you probably saved a ton of orbs by spending those 20k feathers...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, chirp said:

Look at the bright side: you probably saved a ton of orbs by spending those 20k feathers...

M-Maybe you're right... If that's the case, I want to aim for Nowi as well as Reindhart if possible. But not as "needed" because I have my very own 5* Reindhart now. So... mmm.. I think I can sit back and relax. Thank you, chirp. :)

That moment of despair when you spend literally every last orb you own trying to get Reinhardt and instead...

I have 5 Ests and 3 Catrias to show for it, alongside some other blues I don't particularly care for.

The only decent unit I got is a Cordelia (+Res/-Def) (not the best but not a crippling -Spd or -Atk, so I can make her work)

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

That moment of despair when you spend literally every last orb you own trying to get Reinhardt and instead...

I have 5 Ests and 3 Catrias to show for it, alongside some other blues I don't particularly care for.

The only decent unit I got is a Cordelia (+Res/-Def) (not the best but not a crippling -Spd or -Atk, so I can make her work)

I can feel whalers staring at that banner as their chance... who knows we'll see a lot more Reindhart than usual.

Also, I got a Cordelia myself (+HP / -DEF) with similar IVs. I sent home all my Est a long time ago, but now I want to keep at least one.

Speaking of Reinhardt I've got about 15k feathers saved up to give him Death Blow 3, but I'm having second thoughts now that I have Zephiel. I think I'll upgrade Zephiel first, playing as him is just too much fun.

17 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Then you are not whaling hard enough.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Then you are not whaling hard enough.

That doesn't even help alleviate the pain a single bit, Ninian~

I can't recommend anyone to spend more money, it's... bad influence imo. Not that I'm stopping you, ofc. :)

3 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

That doesn't even help alleviate the pain a single bit, Ninian~

I can't recommend anyone to spend more money, it's... bad influence imo. Not that I'm stopping you, ofc. :)

Well, when one says "TIME TO WHALE" and then doesn't whale hard enough, one must call them out for it. It's only natural.

Come to the Dark Side!

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Well, when one says "TIME TO WHALE" and then doesn't whale hard enough, one must call them out for it. It's only natural.

Come to the Dark Side!

Noooo~ Never! I can survive as an F2P player on my own. Shoo shoo, temptation :>_<:

Well, at least it's not the same case for @MaskedAmpharos, if he spent money for orbs. It's natural indeed. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Come to the Dark Side!

Shouldn't it be come to the trench instead? I thought whale lives in the sea

:Kappa:

17 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I really feel for you. Strange to see your misfortune just after my reply to cheer up @Lyrai.

Just now, chirp said:

I really feel for you. Strange to see your misfortune just after my reply to cheer up @Lyrai.

I appreciate your consideration, chirp.

Don't blame yourself for it, it's not like you caused @MaskedAmpharos's mistortune in any way. :^_^:

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

If I didn't already have a +atk -spd Reinhard I might have wasted all of my orbs on this banner. Luckely I do have him, along with every other unit on this banner, so I'll just continue stockpiling orbs :).

I wonder what the next banner will be. I hope it has some nice new units!

I actually have a +Atk Reinhardt from one of my previous pulls. He's only 4⋆ though, and being a weird person like I am, he's not on the top of my priorities for some reason.

But I gave a –Spd Est Donny's brave lance, Fir's Glacies, and merged her into a neutral Est. Did I screw up? Yeah, probably I did. Who cares though.

5 minutes ago, Rapha666br said:

Wow, Ephidel was pretty easy on Lunatic. Did on second try with Klein, Lucina, Sharena and Michalis. No mages needed, just OP +ATK klein lol

Ephidel? Wish I was playing the same GHB as you! I would love Ephidel v.v

1 hour ago, Lyrai said:

I can feel whalers staring at that banner as their chance... who knows we'll see a lot more Reindhart than usual.

Also, I got a Cordelia myself (+HP / -DEF) with similar IVs. I sent home all my Est a long time ago, but now I want to keep at least one.

Had a pull of 4 blue orbs...

3 star oboro and florina. Add to the pile.

next one is M robin! Finally i can replace my -Atk Robin! 3 star and neutral, not bad...

last blue orb...another Robin! And another Neutral one... Oh well i guess it will be for the inherit skill pile.

last orb was a bad natured Nino.

at least i'll take the neutral Robin since my -Atk one really sucked. Not too bad. Also clwared Zephiel pretty fast so not too bad after a meh day!

1 minute ago, Rapha666br said:

Meh, I always confuse Zephiel with Ephidel.

Better than me. My friend and I were writing a story about FE7 and both Ephidel and Eliwood became Ephiwood xD I just couldn't stop typing it.

I do mean it, though. I would murder to have Ephidel as a unit. Mage morphs need more love... Limstella and Ephidel, yes please :)

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ephidel's name does not begin with a Z and is therefore nowhere near as edgy. How can you confuse them?

Z or d- which is the better letter?

(Also accepting votes for which is better of E or e.)

Horse Emblem and Ninian did it for me. Well, Reinhardt kill 4/5 of the enemies and Eliwood ORK the green Armor.

It took me too many turns (6 turns) because I haven't given Reinhardt his well deserved Death Blow yet. I'd probably say 3 turns is all I need to clear the map if he had it.

I decided to do a pull to try for another 5 star Freddy to merge with my current one, but he didn't appear. DX

I did pull another Barst though, and that was another Reposition, so I dumped that on the Freddy I have. I don't want to keep a Barst right now anyway, because he makes me lament for Ike. The guy's art looks too much like Ike's long lost brother or something. xP

I also pulled a 4 star Raven which I'm cool with. Haven't checked his boon or bane yet though.