Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Agreed, that's what I'm expecting. Also:

Hide contents

Seliph looks like the +40% bonus unit for the Tempest Trial, while Julia is the boss. Neat. And there's extra maps added as well? Not sure what those are about. I'm still skimming through the update.

Spoiler

I am okay with this actually. Since Seliph is 4 star and I actually have him (not 5 star though)!!! (A bit too many I admit but it works out!)

I'll just rely on TT bonus unit stat boosts!

Edited by mcsilas

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, mcsilas said:
  Hide contents

I am okay with this actually. Since Seliph is 4 star and I actually have him!!! (A bit too many I admit but it works out!)

I'll just rely on TT bonus unit stat boosts!

Spoiler

I have him at 5-star +1, nicely enough. The first was a +Atk that I 5-starred because I like him, and the other was a pity breaker on the VG Block A banner for the Dragon Gauntlet. He should do quite nicely with those stat boosts.

Apparently there's three banners that were added as well. One for the new characters, one for the TT, and one that's currently unknown. Even with the datamine, there's so many mysteries left...

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Reveal hidden contents

Seliph looks like the +40% bonus unit for the Tempest Trial, while Julia is the boss. Neat. And there's extra maps added as well? Not sure what those are about. I'm still skimming through the update.

Spoiler

Well that's a shame. The only Seliph I have is a level 1 4*. Meanwhile, I have a 40+2 Julia who's been the mvp Breath of Life healer on all my TT runs.

Not too mention Seliph is one of the worst sword unit in the game...

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Well that's a shame. The only Seliph I have is a level 1 4*. Meanwhile, I have a 40+2 Julia who's been the mvp Breath of Life healer on all my TT runs.

Hide contents

I have him at 5-star +1, nicely enough. The first was a +Atk that I 5-starred because I like him, and the other was a pity breaker on the VG Block A banner for the Dragon Gauntlet. He should do quite nicely with those stat boosts.

Apparently there's three banners that were added as well. One for the new characters, one for the TT, and one that's currently unknown. Even with the datamine, there's so many mysteries left...

Spoiler

Maybe the third one is after the Threaten Speed banner?

Also if I had more orbs maybe I'd hunt Takumi for Arvis Close Counter....btw Arvis looks AMAZING. One would quite say....hot.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

They want you to finally use him. Give a reason for his existence.

I have a 4 star, too but it should probably suffice. Maybe he can be a Rally Speeder for blade tomes.

Spoiler

What's with all of these TT bosses being mages? Veronica, Celica, Sonya and now Julia? Well, there were BK and Hector but mages are everywhere! Not that I don't like it!

Is Rein TT bonus unit?

I have a 4☆ Seliph with defiant Atk 3 and Threaten Def 3, he'd be quite useful there at low hp. I'll have to get Julia out of the dust and use her as BoL support.

Edited by Quintessence

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Shit. An actual reason to use that snot?

I mean, cool I guess. I at least have all of the first six Jugdral characters so if I'm lucky Eldigan and Julia might be alternatives as well or they can make Lachesis one, someone who long since capped her merits.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

So there's stat spread for the new characters that have been circulating :

Reveal hidden contents

Sigurd seems to have a boosted CYL BST, sitting at 159 for a melee cavalry. Wonderful...

Spoiler

WTF ARDEN HAS 60HP. Panic ploy seal immediately.

Sigurd was expected. 35/32 offense so good. 34 def is amazeballs and Xander res. Basically Xander with less Hp and more Spd. If I get DC fodder, he'll eat it.

Deirdre has quite low atk to my tastes but she looks fine.

Tiltyu wtf. Linde 2.0?

Ayra 37 Spd wow, that's nice. And solid 31 def. It's like a speedy Gray.

Arvis disappointed me with 17 def. I expected more mixed defenses along 25 or 26 but oh well. He'll die to any lance.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:
  Hide contents

Maybe the third one is after the Threaten Speed banner?

Also if I had more orbs maybe I'd hunt Takumi for Arvis Close Counter....btw Arvis looks AMAZING. One would quite say....hot.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Spoiler

Dude, don't even get me started on Arvis. He looks outstanding. I always wanted a Fire Emblem and Castlevania crossover!

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:
Spoiler

I really hope that's real. Arden is absolutely hilarious.

But seriously, this had better be true. Tailtiu's spread is exactly what I was hoping it would be. Like, weirdly close, actually; my prediction of Tharja mixed with Linde was almost entirely spot on. Same with Deirdre having more Res and less Atk than Julia, and... I even called Sigurd having 20 Res with his Tyrfing? What? I'm scared of my newfound power for predicting Genealogy stats.

Also, Ayra has no business having 31 Def with those offensive stats. And since she can't have a bad boon/bane... She's going to be absolute insane. She'll be a merged 5-star no question.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:
  Hide contents

WTF ARDEN HAS 60HP. Panic ploy seal immediately.

Sigurd was expected. 35/32 offense so good. 34 def is amazeballs and Xander res. Basically Xander with less Hp and more Spd. If I get DC fodder, he'll eat it.

Deirdre has quite low atk to my tastes but she looks fine.

Tiltyu wtf. Linde 2.0?

Ayra 37 Spd wow, that's nice. And solid 31 def. It's like a speedy Gray.

Arvis disappointed me with 17 def. I expected more mixed defenses along 25 or 26 but oh well. He'll die to any lance.

Spoiler

Lowkey waiting for Arden to have TT bonus unit stats to further abuse Panic Ploy. That speed and res is hilarious though. He really is older Draug with that Brave Sword+!

Arvis, you know if you put on armour, maybe you'd have more defense than that!

Spoiler

OH DUDE

One of the maps has a cute little Genealogy castle on it!

That's adorable! Wonder if that'll be the final Tempest map, and the castle will give Def/Res buffs? That'd be a neat addition.

Spoiler

Holy.... those stats on some of these new units. This is the kind of thing that can kill off a game really quickly for me if they mess up. I'm glad Arvis is no armor and that the ridiculous stats are on red units, who are easily dealt with against my main team, but oh boy, this will be a wild ride. Nice artwork, though.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

How long until I get to add Elena Ayra to my roster?

I'm hoping she's the next GHB unit, which would mean just a couple short days of waiting. That's assuming she even is one, though; the datamine has only found information on Arvis's GHB so far, while Ayra's place of acquisition has yet to be revealed.

Spoiler

The other day I was considering giving Zephiel a Brave sword to help him keep up with Black Knight. And here's another free sword armor who's a more min-maxed version of Zephiel that already comes with that weapon. Frustrating.

Not down with Arvis' artwork. "I'm the rival antag to the main character of this anime that ALSO wields fire better than him at first." Good detail on clothes, but it's all gone when you get to the face. Now look at Arden. There's a face.

Edited by Glennstavos

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:
  Hide contents

The other day I was considering giving Zephiel a Brave sword to help him keep up with Black Knight. And here's another free sword armor who's a more min-maxed version of Zephiel that already comes with that weapon. Frustrating.

Not down with Arvis' artwork. "I'm the rival antag to the main character of this anime that ALSO wields fire better than him at first." Good detail on clothes, but it's all gone when you get to the face. Now look at Arden. There's a face.

Spoiler

I can understand why you wouldn't like Arvis's artwork, but the detail of his clothes and his majestic hair is too beautiful to me. It reminds me of Castlevania, for some reason.

I can't get past Arden's award-winning smile though. I love it. That smile alone makes me want to replace Black Knight with him on my armor team.