Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I was expecting something like CYL 3 Vs. CYL 4, or CYL 4 Academy Phase Vs War Phase. I was surprised when I started the game and saw the banner.

Anyway, i created the topic if you guys want to share your thoughts which army you guys will support:

I think the problem with that is: no Tempest Trial or GHB unit. They make sure at least 1 F2P unit is in it. Then again you could argue that the CYL4 pick is F2P.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Alright, what the heck? I was 100% expecting that legendary hero trailer right now since tomorrow night it'd be Sunday for Japan and the banner itself goes live Monday. COME ON. -_-

Still though, crossing all my fingers for Elincia.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Alright, what the heck? I was 100% expecting that legendary hero trailer right now since tomorrow night it'd be Sunday for Japan and the banner itself goes live Monday. COME ON. -_-

Still though, crossing all my fingers for Elincia.

At least it's guaranteed to come tomorrow, so that's something I guess. I truly don't know who can be the legendary, perhaps Claude? 

3 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

At least it's guaranteed to come tomorrow, so that's something I guess. I truly don't know who can be the legendary, perhaps Claude? 

Claude just got an alt and we're expecting Dimitri in October. I also don't think we'd see two Claudes as arena bonus units.

Imo, the only other fitting candidate atm is healer Elincia since the probable typing is Wind colorless.

They don't release the trailers on Saturdays(Sunday in Japan), right? If that's the case then we'll have to get it tomorrow, which is the latest they can post it before the banner. Have we gotten trailers the day before the banner before?

13 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

They don't release the trailers on Saturdays(Sunday in Japan), right? If that's the case then we'll have to get it tomorrow, which is the latest they can post it before the banner. Have we gotten trailers the day before the banner before?

It's happened, but it's rare. I'm not sure whether tonight or tomorrow night is more likely.

Looking ahead a bit... the Special Heroes banner launches 9/8, but the TT banner and log-in bonus go up 9/6. That means the trailer has to go up the night of 9/5 at the latest, rather than the other normal option of 9/6... but 9/5 is also a Saturday. So if they're not breaking the Saturday rule either this time or next time, we'll have to get the legendary trailer 8/30 for an 8/31 banner, then get the seasonal trailer 9/4 for a 9/8 banner, with the silhouettes going up 9/3 as a result. That's just weird.

This makes me wonder if the "Saturday rule" is really still holding up. Especially since the Feh Channel at the beginning of this month launched the night of 8/1, on exactly one of those Saturday night times that rule is about avoiding.

42 minutes ago, Othin said:

Looking ahead a bit... the Special Heroes banner launches 9/8, but the TT banner and log-in bonus go up 9/6. That means the trailer has to go up the night of 9/5 at the latest, rather than the other normal option of 9/6... but 9/5 is also a Saturday. So if they're not breaking the Saturday rule either this time or next time, we'll have to get the legendary trailer 8/30 for an 8/31 banner, then get the seasonal trailer 9/4 for a 9/8 banner, with the silhouettes going up 9/3 as a result. That's just weird.

This makes me wonder if the "Saturday rule" is really still holding up. Especially since the Feh Channel at the beginning of this month launched the night of 8/1, on exactly one of those Saturday night times that rule is about avoiding.

Nothing says they can't break the rule.  With people working from home now things like weekends don't matter as much since the person in charge of posting trailers will have everything ready to go at home.

6 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Didnt we have the case that a Legendary Banner trailer was posted like 4 hours before the banner went live?

It's happened with at least one trailer, and I think multiple. It's just that that might not be what's going to happen this time.

Assuming I compiled this correctly, there has never been a Legendary / Mythic trailer on a Saturday:

Spoiler

First Date: date of being published on YouTube
Second Date: release of the banner

Fjorm: 11/27/17 [Mon] -> 11/28/17 [Tue]
Gunnthra: 12/27/17 [Wed] -> 12/28/17 [Thu]
Ike: 01/30/18 [Tue] -> 01/31/18 [Wed]
Ephraim: 02/26/18 [Mon] -> 02/28/18 [Wed]
F!Robin: 03/27/18 [Tue] -> 03/29/18 [Thu]
Lyn: 04/26/18 [Thu] -> 05/01/18 [Tue]
Ryoma: 05/28/18 [Mon] -> 05/30/18 [Wed]
Hector: 06/26/18 [Tue] -> 06/28/18 [Thu]
Lucina: 07/29/18 [Sun] -> 07/31/18 [Tue]
Marth: 08/26/18 [Sun] -> 08/28/18 [Tue]
Y!Tiki: 09/26/18 [Wed] -> 09/28/18 [Fri]
Eirika: 10/29/18 [Mon] -> 10/31/18 [Wed]
Hrid: 11/25/18 [Sun] -> 11/28/18 [Wed]
Azura: 12/26/18 [Wed] -> 12/28/18 [Fri]
Duma: 01/28/19 [Mon] -> 01/30/19 [Wed]
Roy: 02/25/19 [Mon] -> 02/27/19 [Wed]
Yune: 03/27/19 [Wed] -> 03/29/19 [Fri]
Alm: 04/25/19 [Thu] -> 04/27/19 [Sat]
Naga: 05/28/19 [Tue] -> 05/30/19 [Thu]
Eliwood: 06/26/19 [Wed] -> 06/28/19 [Fri]
Sothis: 07/29/19 [Mon] -> 07/31/19 [Wed]
Julia: 08/25/19 [Sun] -> 08/28/19 [Wed]
Thrasir: 09/26/19 [Thu] -> 09/30/19 [Mon]
Leif: 10/27/19 [Sun] -> 10/29/19 [Tue]
Altina: 11/26/19 [Tue] -> 11/28/19 [Thu]
Celica: 12/22/19 [Sun] -> 12/25/19 [Wed]
Lif: 01/28/20 [Tue] -> 01/30/20 [Thu]
Chrom: 02/25/20 [Tue] -> 02/27/20 [Thu]
Bramimond: 03/29/20 [Sun] -> 03/31/20 [Tue]
Edelgard: 04/27/20 [Mon] -> 04/30/20 [Fri]
Mila: 05/27/20 [Wed] -> 05/29/20 [Fri]
Seliph: 06/28/20 [Sun] -> 06/30/20 [Tue]
Hel: 07/28/20 [Tue] -> 07/30/20 [Thu]

That being said, the typical standard is that the trailer drops two days before release so I suppose something has to give here.

Don't forget to take DST into account! I know that for me at least, even if a trailer drops the same usual 28 hours before the banner, it sometimes feels like a day "later" than "normal" when we're not on DST.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Don't forget to take DST into account! I know that for me at least, even if a trailer drops the same usual 28 hours before the banner, it sometimes feels like a day "later" than "normal" when we're not on DST.

All of those dates are based on UTC, not Pacific Time. I suppose I should've also noted that.

4 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I wonder if we will ever get another Julia-esque leak in the future. Y'know, a random month early announcement buried 3 pages or so deep into the notification board lol

I am the messed-up person that when bored and playing Feh I might look once per month deep into page 5+ page of notifications hoping to find such a leak. 

Anyway, in some hours I expect the trailer to arrive. I am really excited for the reveal, not so much for the unit itself (4.00 on CYL) but mostly because I am extremely curious who will be the legendary. 

Personally, I've been really looking forward to this one for a while because right now, Brammimond is my most-wanted unit right now and only missing mythic while Eirika is my most-wanted legendary, so I'm really curious who they're color sharing with. Other than Mila and Hrid, who I already have, although duplicates of either one would be nice. Still, I only consider legendary banners a good rate if I'm missing multiple units in a given color, so that third unit is important.

11 hours ago, Icelerate said:

That reminds me of Mark from FE7. 

Mark'll be a Mythic, because they are so shrouded in mystery that they are almost a mirage, even less of an existence than Brammimond (who I still think is reflecting Marks appearance), an enigma all of their own...

So, quick help question. +Atk or +Spd for Fallen Tiki? I free pulled one the other day that's +Spd and my current one is +Atk.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So, quick help question. +Atk or +Spd for Fallen Tiki? I free pulled one the other day that's +Spd and my current one is +Atk.

I’d just send them home for feathers. A new colourless dragon has been announced so they’re worthless now since they’re powercrept.

I’d go for Atk, effective damage scales better with Atk.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If you're looking to keep Special Fighter, +Spd seems like it'd be preferable to keep her from being doubled/help double. If you're planning to give her Bold or Vengeful to lean into a single phase, +Atk will be better since other Fighter skills kind of invalidate speed to an extent.

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

If you're looking to keep Special Fighter, +Spd seems like it'd be preferable to keep her from being doubled/help double. If you're planning to give her Bold or Vengeful to lean into a single phase, +Atk will be better since other Fighter skills kind of invalidate speed to an extent.

Gamepress also backs this up: https://gamepress.gg/feheroes/hero/fallen-tiki-young

I don't know how accurate or comprehensive its listing is, but it suggests +Spd for a Special Fighter build or +Atk for a Vantage build.

14 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

I’d go for Atk, effective damage scales better with Atk.

12 minutes ago, Ether said:

Well, now I'm still unsure. Because one person here says +Atk but the other says +Spd. Hm...