• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Like anybody even keeps Thunder on Reinhardt.

Just for the record, there are 4 people among Leo's Top 50 leading with Blazing Thunder Reinhardts. There was even one leading with a Reinhardt who still only has Rising Thunder. Though the top ranked person in Team Leo has a Reinhardt with an inherited Special (Bonfire) as well as the 3rd ranked person (Aether).

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

If I pull a Reinhardt, I'm giving him Miracle and sending him to die in the arena to see how much abuse he can take

SUPPRESSED HATRED HAS REACHED ITS LIMIT...

Why the hate for Reinhardt?  I've never played FE5, so I have no real idea what he's like.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

If I pull a Reinhardt, I'm giving him Miracle and sending him to die in the arena to see how much abuse he can take

SUPPRESSED HATRED HAS REACHED ITS LIMIT...

Hating anybody, even a fictional character, is wrong and sick.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Why the hate for Reinhardt?  I've never played FE5, so I have no real idea what he's like.

I haven't played it either. I just hate how HE HAS THREE MOVEMENT IN THIS GAME AND ALSO A RANGED ATTACK THAT HITS TWICE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I haven't played it either. I just hate how HE HAS THREE MOVEMENT IN THIS GAME AND ALSO A RANGED ATTACK THAT HITS TWICE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

There's also Olwen who does that, too.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

For what it's worth, he's considered one of the hardest / most annoying bosses in his home game. Well, that combined with the fact that the chapter where you fight him being brutally difficult (if not approached in a certain way anyways) in an already difficult game in FE5. 

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

For what it's worth, he's considered one of the hardest / most annoying bosses in his home game. Well, that combined with the fact that the chapter where you fight being brutally difficult (if not approached in a certain way anyways) in an already difficult game in FE5. 

Ooh. Does he also have Dire Thunder too?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

On a cavalry team, she is much stronger. She actually has speed, and much of the stuff.

Will to live... gradually... depleting...

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

He does. And if you make Olwen talk to him, he gives her one of the best swords in the game. He's that a cool guy.

You can also get his copy of the tome if you capture him.

Alright I'm on a roll today. Capped the hero merits for both Minerva and Lucina. I feel so proud (I say that and then I immediately see someone who has a lot of characters that capped their hero merits). I'm also really impatient. I just wanna get Lloyd so I can use up all my feathers.

Spoiler

MUST. RESIST. TEMPTATION. TO. PROMOTE. BARST!

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

It's his and Olwen's signature. That weapon is uninheritable after all. So yes. Yes he does have Dire Thunder.

Spoiler

I think.

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

>does he also have Dire Thunder too

>also

>too

>same sentence

im dum

I see. I never had any interest in playing FE5! Sounds like a nightmare :P

Did I mention that Dire Thunder doesn't have the -5 SPD penalty in FE5 that it does in Heroes? Well, it doesn't. Reinhardt in FE5 also has two skills (Adept/Continue, Charge) that can potentially let him get even more hits in.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Did I mention that Dire Thunder doesn't have the -5 SPD penalty in FE5 that it does in Heroes? Well, it doesn't. Reinhardt in FE5 also has two skills (Adept/Continue, Charge) that can potentially let him get even more hits in.

That's... my kind of evil :0

Still won't make me hate him any less for now though LOL

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That's... my kind of evil :0

Still won't make me hate him any less for now though LOL

1 minute ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

And doesn't Dire Thunder also double on enemy phase in FE5?  I've not played it but that's what I heard.

It's not a brave property, it's his skills, Adept and Accost.

32 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It's not really hurting a real person, and most people are being hyperbolic when they say they hate stuff.

35 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What if they truly deserve it? Could you not hate someone who was written to be irredeemable and unsympathetic as possible?

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's not really hurting a real person, and most people are being hyperbolic when they say they hate stuff.

Yep, it's definitely hyperbole on my part

Just now, Kaden said:

What if they're truly deserve it? Could you not hate someone who was written to be irredeemable and unsympathetic as possible?

LIKE UMBRIDGE FROM HARRY POTTER