Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Mine's like that too. She's +HP so I guess for some reason, once maxed, any 5* Tharja that's +HP just has her 42 for HP in green. She can equip the +3 HP seal though her HP value (45) is still green.

Huh, weird... I wonder why this is the case.

Speaking of weird stuff, someone on team Julia gave a +Def, -Spd Lukas Desperation. I'm just going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they think Desperation works regardless if you could have doubled or not. And then the opposite happened with a +Spd, -Def Spring Chrom with Brash Assault. Y'know, it's really curious as to why-- Update data has been found?

Edit: Oh, right, Path of Radiance banner ends tomorrow, so, maybe it's for the new banner?

Anyway, curious as to why they gave their units those skills. Part of me feels snobbish criticizing them.

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just checked in to play a match in the gauntlet and there was randomly an update. Nothing seemed to change, so I guess it's for the Celica banner?

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

Just checked in to play a match in the gauntlet and there was randomly an update. Nothing seemed to change, so I guess it's for the Celica banner?

Yes, since that Banner should be live tomorrow. I'd also expect the Lloyd GHB data to be in, as well as quests that accompany both events.

Just now, Korath88 said:

Yep. Datamined art is all here: https://m.imgur.com/a/b50Zj

Welp, time to add Genny to the list of units who make me sad when I see their critical health art. Let's see, Fir, Gaius, Genny, and Linde. Er... Fae too I guess since she's like a kid... in a lot of pain. Yeah...

I need Mae. She looks so... tsundere-ish. :p

Just now, Kaden said:

Welp, time to add Genny to the list of units who make me sad when I see their critical health art. Let's see, Fir, Gaius, Genny, and Linde. Er... Fae too I guess since she's like a kid... in a lot of pain. Yeah...

I need Mae. She looks so... tsundere-ish. :p

Fae's makes me really sad :(

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Same.

Lloyd's art looks nice. But... His head looks kinda big? Probably just me though. I wonder who is artist is (I'm assuming it's Tobi for now, Klein's artist.)

Edit: I don't know about it being Tobi anymore. Lloyd is a little more detailed than Klein.

Edited by KongDude

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Lloyd looks kind of deranged.

If you died and came back from the dead, you'd probably be a little deranged too.

That, or he's gone crazy wondering where the rest of the Black Fang has been poofing off to...

Spoiler

Nino

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Lloyd looks kind of deranged.

Ursula got absolutely mad in her Heroes artwork, now Lloyd joins her in Four Fangs Insanity Club.

@MrSmokestack, is “poof off” an euphemism? Argh, TMI

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

If you died and came back from the dead, you'd probably be a little deranged too.

That, or he's gone crazy wondering where the rest of the Black Fang has been poofing off to...

Reveal hidden contents

Nino

If Nino isn't going to be in the bonus GHB banner, I'll be sad. :(

Also...

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

I was just emphasizing that Ephraim had everything to make Marth into a squishy meatbag for for him to thrust his mighty Siegmund through.

Please never ever write anything like that again. I have a friend who occasionally does this stuff and it has traumatized me for life.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ursula got absolutely mad in her Heroes artwork, now Lloyd joins her in Four Fangs Insanity Club.

Yeah, Ursula just looked like a crazy person. Or a high person. Which is a bit of a head scratcher, I don't think neither Ursula nor Lloyd came off as insane, deranged people in FE7.

17 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

So many units, Felicia, Lissa, Sakura, and young Tiki's makes me sad too. Michalis's is sadder for me when I associate it with Michalis trying to redeem himself by doing what he can for Maria after whatever happens in Shadow Dragon.

On the other hand, Eldigan, Lon'qu, Raven, and all of Yamada Akihiro's critical health art, especially Gunter and Jagen's are my favorite. Eldigan's fang makes him look angry and like a cornered lion, Lon'qu looks calm despite facing death, Raven looks livid, and Yamada's all have this quality of defiance. And then there's Spring Lucina looking clueless like, "Did I get hit?" Yes, honey bun, you're almost dead, so please stay awa- dammit.

Lloyd's art... I don't know what, but it reminds me of several things: DmC: Devil May Cry Dante, Persona 3, and something else. The style and coloring, especially when looking at his face, reminds me of peculiar art styles in certain games, comics, and manga.

5 minutes ago, Sias said:

Please never ever write anything like that again. I have a friend who occasionally does this stuff and it has traumatized me for life.

But Ephraim needs to rip and tear! RIP AND TEAR! DEATH TO ALL SWORD LORDS! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by Kaden

8 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Yep. Datamined art is all here: https://m.imgur.com/a/b50Zj

Well, Genny/Boey/Mae are cute, just as I expected. Celica looks nice too.

And yeah, Fae's hurt art hurts my soul.

And then there's Lloyd. I think his hair is too short. Or his forehead is too big. One or the other, but he just looks off, and I can't put my finger on why.

Spoiler

My first impression here was that it was back-from-the-dead Lloyd from Light (or was that a morph that just looked like Lloyd?), but I don't think they'd go for that, since other characters who die and are playable in Heroes (Eldigan, I think Reinhardt, maybe Lachesis) were pulled from before their deaths.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, Ursula just looked like a crazy person. Or a high person. Which is a bit of a head scratcher, I don't think neither Ursula nor Lloyd came off as insane, deranged people in FE7.

they really didn't. I have no idea what they were thinking with either of them here, but neither of them look like they should at all. really disappointed with lloyd's art

3 minutes ago, Sias said:

"No! Brother! What are you doing! Put that lance away before someone sees us!

Brother?! Do you hear me? Please! No!"

I'm wondering if Karel could be in the banner. Probably not, much to the dismay of @Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Sias said:

If Nino isn't going to be in the bonus GHB banner, I'll be sad. :(

Considering the last two GHB banners had no one with any real connections to the GHB character unless if Arthur being on Xander's banner was Arthur taking issue with Xander claiming that justice is an illusion, I would expect Nino to not be on Lloyd's though who knows. She got to be on Ursula's banner at the very least though.

2 minutes ago, unique said:

they really didn't. I have no idea what they were thinking with either of them here, but neither of them look like they should at all. really disappointed with lloyd's art

Ursula's art especially seemed off because I always remembered her as being really levelheaded but loyal to her duty, and calm-spoken. Heroes portrayed her as pretty much the opposite of that, and she talks about serving perfection far too much.

And I think Heroes!Ursula's artwork will become more iconic, which means she'll just be this crazy person now.

GENNY LOOKS SO PRECIOUS, AND I WON'T LET ANYONE LAY A HAND ON MY SHEEP DAUGHTER D:<

Overall the banner art looks fantastic imo, especially Celica and Genny. 

As for Lloyd....we don't talk about Lloyd.

Okay, just remembered something with Lloyd. He reminds me a bit of Nicolas in Gangsta. I really want to get Lloyd now just to see who the artist is.

I wonder if Jaffar would make sense for Lloyd's banner. Eliwood, Jaffar, Hector, and Nino have battle conversations with him. Oh, and Legault who isn't in. Uncle Legault, when?

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

"No! Brother! What are you doing! Put that lance away before someone sees us!

Brother?! Do you hear me? Please! No!"

I'm wondering if Karel could be in the banner. Probably not, much to the dismay of @Vaximillian

Far worse than that. It all began back in the old days at school during a weird weird music lesson with a story about Robespierre. And Danton. And Camille. And Saint-Just.

I dunno about the banner, but regarding the map I fully expect a bazillion of annoying Cogs of Destiny valkyries.