Your Pull Wishlist

Rezzy

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Also, on a related note, does this mean we'll be able to get playable versions of Veronica and that mask dude at some point? 'Cause I'd be interested in that, actually.

I'm sure hoping so as that would be neat. Maybe end game when they've exhausted story mode? Or maybe a community challenge? Pretty sure masked dude is Alphonse's hero friend he's gay pining over that disappeared anyway.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I'm sure hoping so as that would be neat. Maybe end game when they've exhausted story mode? Or maybe a community challenge? Pretty sure masked dude is Alphonse's hero friend he's gay pining over that disappeared anyway.

Nah, they wouldn't do that okay yes they would but let's pretend for a moment

He's probably someone completely unrelated to anything, solely because everyone's expecting him to be Alfonse's hero friend.

Come to think of it, he can't be Alfonse's hero friend, since Alfonse's hero friend would have to be a hero. As in, someone from a previous Fire Emblem. So it couldn't be that guy, unless he's secretly Camus wearing a mask and using magic for some reason or something.

So, going a little bit off topic, who do you think Alfonse's hero friend was? 'Cause we'll probably see whoever it is in a story chapter. Maybe they'll get a conversation or something.

1) Takumi - His skill is too good, and I love him as a character...once I get the orbs (only at 9, so need to get 11 more >:T), I'm going to hope and pray that he comes home.

2) Leo - Another character I love, and I'd love to start using some mages...the only one I have is Raigh, and his defenses are about as high as damp tissue paper... D:

3) Stahl - No reason other than personal bias - loved him in Awakening, and need him in Heroes XD

4) Olivia/Azura - A dancer would be fantastic...not essential (my main team of Felicia, Fae, Florina, and Clarine have been holding their own surprisingly well), but would be nice

So, apparently, according to this ( https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-heroes/battles/hero-battles/ ),  the daily battles are going to have both Olivia and Stahl show up...tomorrow and then on Monday. I just need to play the map and get them? Works for me!

Edited by Luna of Dragonblood

1 hour ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

1) Takumi - His skill is too good, and I love him as a character...once I get the orbs (only at 9, so need to get 11 more >:T), I'm going to hope and pray that he comes home.

2) Leo - Another character I love, and I'd love to start using some mages...the only one I have is Raigh, and his defenses are about as high as damp tissue paper... D:

3) Stahl - No reason other than personal bias - loved him in Awakening, and need him in Heroes XD

4) Olivia/Azura - A dancer would be fantastic...not essential (my main team of Felicia, Fae, Florina, and Clarine have been holding their own surprisingly well), but would be nice

So, apparently, according to this ( https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-heroes/battles/hero-battles/ ),  the daily battles are going to have both Olivia and Stahl show up...tomorrow and then on Monday. I just need to play the map and get them? Works for me!

I didn't realize that Olivia was going to be a Hero Battle.  That will fill my Dancer slot.  It would be nice to have Azura, since I'm light on Blues, but her fighting is secondary.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I didn't realize that Olivia was going to be a Hero Battle.  That will fill my Dancer slot.  It would be nice to have Azura, since I'm light on Blues, but her fighting is secondary.

However, Olivia doesn't have an immediate access to Dance if she's below 4*, you'll have to buy it, and I'm not sure it will even be available at 2*.

3 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

However, Olivia doesn't have an immediate access to Dance if she's below 4*, you'll have to buy it, and I'm not sure it will even be available at 2*.

I don't mind grinding her up a bit, I wouldn't use her below 4* in arena anyway.  2*to4* is doable, it's the upgrading to 5* to is so costly prohibitive.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I don't mind grinding her up a bit, I wouldn't use her below 4* in arena anyway.  2*to4* is doable, it's the upgrading to 5* to is so costly prohibitive.

Yeah, that just needs some grinding and a lot of babysitting. I'm not sure if she's a good fighter, fortunately I pulled a 4* one that hits pretty hard with the Silver Sword but that's all. Not very fast, not bulky.

45 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Yeah, that just needs some grinding and a lot of babysitting. I'm not sure if she's a good fighter, fortunately I pulled a 4* one that hits pretty hard with the Silver Sword but that's all. Not very fast, not bulky.

I'd have to think how to arrange my new team.  I'll keep Takumi for sure.  If I have Olivia, I could put Robin and Kagero on there.  It's a vastly different team, and basically becomes.

Takumi

Dancer for Takumi

Takumi Counter 1

Takumi Counter 2

We'll see if I have luck with it.  Unfortunately, I'm having trouble getting my team leveled, now, because...

TDHighStam_zpsxqotmkso.jpg

6 hours ago, Raven said:

I used my stamina refills on the story mode until I completed it. I really wanted those orbs.

I've finished Normal and Hard.  I'm working on Lunatic, but I'm trying to make use of the Training Grounds as much as possible before the Stamina cost goes up on it.

I think I'm really glad I went into this game without absolutely dying to have a single character, but I haven't been lucky enough to pull very many red units. (I think I've pulled 3 or 4 in total.)  It'd be great to get an Ogma or Lyn. But I wouldn't complain with a Henry either. Laslow or Leo would be nice too...

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I think I'm really glad I went into this game without absolutely dying to have a single character, but I haven't been lucky enough to pull very many red units. (I think I've pulled 3 or 4 in total.)  It'd be great to get an Ogma or Lyn. But I wouldn't complain with a Henry either. Laslow or Leo would be nice too...

We should trade devices or something.  I have way too many red units, and could use more blue!

Olivia and Stahl are coming up on the special maps, and they're worth raising.

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

We should trade devices or something.  I have way too many red units, and could use more blue!

I'd love an Olivia! She's always been a favorite of mine. I have a decent amount of blue and green units. But I have a huge excess of colorless units. I think Maybe a third of my characters are healers, ninjas, archers, and thieves. 

20 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Nah, they wouldn't do that okay yes they would but let's pretend for a moment

He's probably someone completely unrelated to anything, solely because everyone's expecting him to be Alfonse's hero friend.

Come to think of it, he can't be Alfonse's hero friend, since Alfonse's hero friend would have to be a hero. As in, someone from a previous Fire Emblem. So it couldn't be that guy, unless he's secretly Camus wearing a mask and using magic for some reason or something.

So, going a little bit off topic, who do you think Alfonse's hero friend was? 'Cause we'll probably see whoever it is in a story chapter. Maybe they'll get a conversation or something.

Actually, I don't think Alfonse's hero friend is a character we've met from a previous Fire Emblem. 

I forget which map exactly, but Sharena or Anna talk about Alfonse's friend sometime in Chapter 9. They specifically refer to 'Zacharias', who was skilled in the use of a lance. The masked guy being Zacharias would be predictable, but at the same time, what we know about Zacharias doesn't align with what we can see about masked dude. That is, masked dude uses magic while Zacharias was a master lance user... but wait... lance users are Blue... and masked dude is Blue as well...

Anyways, I'd be kind of disappointed if masked dude was their friend, since it would be too 'obvious', but I wouldn't be surprised. He's wearing a dang mask, and that stopped a lot of characters from recognizing [REDACTED] in New Mystery/Heroes of Shadow and Light. Alfonse doesn't seem like the brightest Lord, so maybe so...

I hope this isn't the case, and that IS surprises us.

Edited by Iris

46 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

43 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I had a major Blue deficit until recently.  I had Est, and with the Takumi meta, flyers are a liability.  I took my 3* Robin and promoted him, and I was lucky enough to pull a 5* Abel today.  I think I've got about every niche filled, now except a Dancer, but I should get that 2* Olivia tomorrow, and I can raise her up.

51 minutes ago, Iris said:

Actually, I don't think Alfonse's hero friend is a character we've met from a previous Fire Emblem. 

Hide contents

I forget which map exactly, but Sharena or Anna talk about Alfonse's friend sometime in Chapter 9. They specifically refer to 'Zacharias', who was skilled in the use of a lance. The masked guy being Zacharias would be predictable, but at the same time, what we know about Zacharias doesn't align with what we can see about masked dude. That is, masked dude uses magic while Zacharias was a master lance user... but wait... lance users are Blue... and masked dude is Blue as well...

Anyways, I'd be kind of disappointed if masked dude was their friend, since it would be too 'obvious', but I wouldn't be surprised. He's wearing a dang mask, and that stopped a lot of characters from recognizing [REDACTED] in New Mystery/Heroes of Shadow and Light. Alfonse doesn't seem like the brightest Lord, so maybe so...

I think that Zacharias guy is supposed to be someone unrelated to Alfonse's hero friend. I have no evidence for this, but it'd make sense (doubt they'd have to go searching for Zacharias if he's just another hero, since then they could just have the player roll a whole bunch of heroes until you summon him, yeah?). Although, who knows? I had that crossed-out sentence there in my last post for a reason...

Spoiler

And I'm calling it now, Mask Dude is just Camus in yet another mask, haha

Now, for a pulling-related question.

Are we still gonna be able to pull the current selection of characters once the banners change? I'm not familiar with gacha-type games, so I'm kinda worried that I should be rushing through early Lunatic mode right now (which I'm fairly certain I can do) to get orbs for a quick summon session while the current banner is up. Not because I want anyone on the current banners (I already have Lyn, Marth, Robin and Roy, which is everyone I wanted from this banner and Robin, so I'm set for this banner), but because I'm worrying that I won't be able to get the Elibe/Archanea/Awakening/Fates characters after the 14th, and there are still a few that I haven't been able to pull (Nino, Nowi, Sakura).

7 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I think that Zacharias guy is supposed to be someone unrelated to Alfonse's hero friend. I have no evidence for this, but it'd make sense (doubt they'd have to go searching for Zacharias if he's just another hero, since then they could just have the player roll a whole bunch of heroes until you summon him, yeah?). Although, who knows? I had that crossed-out sentence there in my last post for a reason...

Hide contents

And I'm calling it now, Mask Dude is just Camus in yet another mask, haha

Now, for a pulling-related question.

Are we still gonna be able to pull the current selection of characters once the banners change? I'm not familiar with gacha-type games, so I'm kinda worried that I should be rushing through early Lunatic mode right now (which I'm fairly certain I can do) to get orbs for a quick summon session while the current banner is up. Not because I want anyone on the current banners (I already have Lyn, Marth, Robin and Roy, which is everyone I wanted from this banner and Robin, so I'm set for this banner), but because I'm worrying that I won't be able to get the Elibe/Archanea/Awakening/Fates characters after the 14th, and there are still a few that I haven't been able to pull (Nino, Nowi, Sakura).

I think you'll still be able to get the focus characters, they'll just be only as common as the rest of the 5* after their promotion ends.

takumis the only fe14 character i care about and hectors my favourite lord. (un)fortunate how theyve become the top units of the meta and i have to see everyone but myself use these two.

i had a 5* leo and a 4* fcorrin before my phone screwed up and i had to restart and i want my meatshields back :(

ive got olivia but shes a little squishy so i kinda want to try out azura, who i assume can actually kill things in her spare time.

10 hours ago, Iris said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't think that Alfonse's hero friend is Zacherius because of the weapon thing as Zacherius clearly uses a tome. I'm going to be severely disappointed if they decide that the friend has a spontaneous change in weapons. 

Onto the pull wishlist. I really wanted a Takumi but with only a finite number of orbs and already having a roy and camilla (granted this one is only 4*), I'm not going to risk the chance of summoning screwing me over and giving me a double. (I'm looking at you my double M!Robins >.>) What I need is a decent green non-flying unit, as with all the Takumi in the arena, it just isn't feasible to put camilla in the field so I've been making do with bartre and well his res is really bad.... On the personal preference side, I would love Leo. He was one of my favorite characters in fates. Come home already! :(

Edited by Kiran

21 hours ago, Locked Apple said:

Also wanted Marth but got Lucina...I'll take it?

Darn, let's trade. I really wanted Lucina but got Marth!

At this point, I'm kinda hunting for Abel as well. I don't have any good mounted units, and I could always use more blue units.

I want Kagero simply because I need a good dagger user. I had gaius who was my only colorless at the time and he was +2 cause I got three 3 stars of him but when I got Gordon and Serra (4 star) I just smelted him for feathers, he wasn't really that strong. After I saw Kagero in the Birthright chapter though I was like "I could use this." People were saying Felicia was good but I didn't do the event, figured it wasn't worth the stamina, oh well.