Wedding Banner Speculation

Oh, does anyone remember how many days in advance (if at all) we got the trailer reveal for the spring heroes? I'm hoping that we can get an official trailer for the line up of this banner sooner than later.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, does anyone remember how many days in advance (if at all) we got the trailer reveal for the spring heroes? I'm hoping that we can get an official trailer for the line up of this banner sooner than later.

Generally 1-2 days before release according to the upload dates on the trailer reveals.

7 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Girls in wedding outfits for June brides.

That's it.

No pairing significance.

No partners.

Man, this reminds me of how mad people were that there weren't any male Servants in the swimsuit event for FGO.  Hopefully they fix that this year, since it's already been confirmed we'll be getting new swimsuit Servants.

I'm very grateful that image got revealed. 7 freaking pages of "canon" "not canon" "your opinion is invalid" over the love life of chinese cartoons.

8 minutes ago, Mad_Scientist said:

*Japanese.

I'm pretty sure it was on purpose.

I think pairings in Vietnamese lithographs are a much more serious matter.

If I may butt in, albeit a bit late...

In the picture, my money is on Lyn and Tharja. And for possible male counterparts (not for shipping but to have 2:2) Roy and Hector.

Why? CYL.

Remember that IS said the top 4 heroes (of each gender) would get alternate forms? Well, we got some of those with Spring Festival, Chrom, Lucina, Camilla (with Xander thrown in :P) and then Ike in his own banner because he was new.

Now we can round out the polls. Left in pic looks a lot like Lyn, and like mentioned right is wearing a shawl/veil, and with silhouettes that makes things uber-complicated, even when viewing from the front as we do in the picture.

Heres the poll for reference: 

IMG_4050.JPG

25 minutes ago, Big Smoke said:

In the picture, my money is on Lyn and Tharja. And for possible male counterparts (not for shipping but to have 2:2) Roy and Hector.

Why? CYL.

Remember that IS said the top 4 heroes (of each gender) would get alternate forms? Well, we got some of those with Spring Festival, Chrom, Lucina, Camilla (with Xander thrown in :P) and then Ike in his own banner because he was new.

Now we can round out the polls. Left in pic looks a lot like Lyn, and like mentioned right is wearing a shawl/veil, and with silhouettes that makes things uber-complicated, even when viewing from the front as we do in the picture.

IMG_4050.JPG

No, they only said 2 top 2 Heroes of CYL got a reprint, not top 4. Also, Christmas Tharja was leaked even before CYL. 

Just now, Zangetsu said:

So when did canon pairing become a thing in this thread? Cuz that's a really dumb subject to talk about in a thread about speculation.

Well, it's the fire emblem fandom on a discussion topic related to pairings, so I guess we could've expected it to boil down to this xD

Just now, athena_57 said:

Well, it's the fire emblem fandom on a discussion topic related to pairings, so I guess we could've expected it to boil down to this xD

Just because there's a wedding banner doesn't mean there's going to be an option to hook up other characters with one to another. I mean c'mon I don't even play gatcha games & even I knew it wouldn't this obvious.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Just because there's a wedding banner doesn't mean there's going to be an option to hook up other characters with one to another. I mean c'mon I don't even play gatcha games & even I knew it wouldn't this obvious.

I know, right?

by the way, last time the banner was revealed the day after the silhouettes were shown. But, it was leaked by noa, and then they made the official announcement.

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

No, they only said 2 top 2 Heroes of CYL got a reprint, not top 4. Also, Christmas Tharja was leaked even before CYL. 

And then after the pill they said they'd do top four as well, iirc

2 minutes ago, Big Smoke said:

And then after the pill they said they'd do top four as well, iirc

I think after the poll they expanded it to the top four- which is Ike/Lyn/Roy/Lucina.

Have any of the people here played other gatcha games at all.  They do the wedding event quite a lot,  it mostly going to be female bias anyways, you'll see some guys too but it will mostly be female bias. They just did a wedding dress event in Tales of Links. ?

Edited by FireEmblemFan93

8 minutes ago, FireEmblemFan93 said:

Have any of the people here played other gatcha games at all.  They do the wedding event quite a lot,  it mostly going to be female bias anyways, you'll see some guys too but it will mostly be female bias. They just did a wedding dress event in Tales of Links. ?

I have seen other gacha games. That's why I'm so worried that this one will go that way. I'm hoping it won't - the bunny boys were included, so I keep hoping they'll keep this equal.

Too many gacha games seem to give in to catering more for a straight male audience and it gets annoying -.- 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I have seen other gacha games. That's why I'm so worried that this one will go that way. I'm hoping it won't - the bunny boys were included, so I keep hoping they'll keep this equal.

Too many gacha games seem to give in to catering more for a straight male audience and it gets annoying -.- 

Hope so for your sake. While I love some of my favorite females in wedding dresses, they're female fans who would want some eye candy too. What gatcha do you play beside Heroes. 

4 hours ago, Big Smoke said:

Why? CYL.

IMG_4050.JPG

Except Xander is nowhere to be found here and yet he was in the spring banner. While Elise IS in the top 20 for females. So it could still just as easily be her. My money is still on her because of the bows. She's the only character in the game that would wear that. I don't approve of child brides like her at all, and I'm tired of the Nohr siblings getting WAY more attention than the much better imo Hoshido ones, but still. And I like her a lot anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, FireEmblemFan93 said:

Hope so for your sake. While I love some of my favorite females in wedding dresses, they're female fans who would want some eye candy too. What gatcha do you play beside Heroes. 

Mainly tales of link now. Also ffrk, if that counts, and expius for a while. I tend to get bored of them though. I did try potk, but kept pulling all the busty female characters so just got bored. There may have been one or two more, but those are the main ones that come to mind ^•^

I'm hopeful. If they can give us bunny boys, they can give us good looking grooms. I won't complain even if it's boys I don't like, since at least they'll have tried (thinking if it does turn out to be Ike and Roy, no interest there for me but interest there for many others after all :) )