Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

well fuckitall. second archive's jammed.

Shiki's gonna love getting embers stuffed.

welp got ushi to max level. Now time to stuff stg/bbeard and stash the remaining rider embers for the two silver riders. 

Saber Gilles looks cool at FA art. I wonder how he could be fixed though. that np is shitty as fuck

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blew AP to get bryn to first ascension because lancer dailies were up.

Can't wait for the all-exp cads from the event. I'll be stashing those for bryn.

Caesar bro wants pages for his fa. I'm gonna stash saber pieces for him.

You guys complain about Second Archive.
I'm starting to run out with my actual storage. With some All Exp cards I will be able to max. Shiki in one go.
... Asterios, too, once Valentine gives me those sweet, sweet Crystals (and I have exactly 6 Horsehoes for him).

58 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

hey my FeH luck really sucks.

I'm wondering what's the best theoretical way DW could buff gilles saber to make him at least somewhat competant.

There is none.
All of his skills and NP effects are wasted on him.
NP damage? What NP damage?
NP Generation? His NP is detrimental to him why would you ever want to accelerate that?
Buster Up? Look at his Atk stat and cry.
NP? See Buster AND an absurd amount of Def debuff to rub the insult into his eyes (just like Jeanne does).

Saber Gilles is unsalvageable. They would have to redesign his entire kit and then they might just make a new Servant out of it. He is the prime example of how to not design a Servant.

54 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

You guys complain about Second Archive.
I'm starting to run out with my actual storage. With some All Exp cards I will be able to max. Shiki in one go.
... Asterios, too, once Valentine gives me those sweet, sweet Crystals (and I have exactly 6 Horsehoes for him).

There is none.
All of his skills and NP effects are wasted on him.
NP damage? What NP damage?
NP Generation? His NP is detrimental to him why would you ever want to accelerate that?
Buster Up? Look at his Atk stat and cry.
NP? See Buster AND an absurd amount of Def debuff to rub the insult into his eyes (just like Jeanne does).

Saber Gilles is unsalvageable. They would have to redesign his entire kit and then they might just make a new Servant out of it. He is the prime example of how to not design a Servant.

6615 Atk is hardly unfixable

Hozoin is only barely 10% stronger than that

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

22 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

6615 Atk is hardly unfixable

Hozoin is only barely 10% stronger than that

Hozoin has much better base values to compensate his low Atk though. 3 Quick cards with 3 hits with better NP and Star gain goes a long way with him.
Gilles doesn't even have that.

8 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Hozoin has much better base values to compensate his low Atk though. 3 Quick cards with 3 hits with better NP and Star gain goes a long way with him.
Gilles doesn't even have that.

Yeah i mainly just points out that atk score isn't as big of a deal esp on 3* stratification

Siegfried, Spartacus, Babbage, Martha, STG, maybe Jeanne, and Schezeresade is a special case on their own

23 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I would add @Sire but he spent money on the 5* gacha if I recall correctly. @eclipse has some catching up to do! You’re 5-4 in the lead right now.

I, uh, what?  Won't spend money on this game, because I'm too damn broke.  Will, uh, try my best?

21 hours ago, Czarpy said:

I'm legitimately curious as to how good alexander will be once he's Final Ascended because I'll likely be using him a lot during the fate zero event.

He's no Drake, but he'll pull his own weight.  His NP is AoE Quick, and is a bit underwhelming IMO.  I use him as a cheap source of Charisma.

20 hours ago, NoahStratos said:

...am I the only player that likes Medea? (even though she's probably engaged to an ex-assassin)

*looks at level 70 Medea on support list* Uh. . .maybe? :P:

15 hours ago, The Geek said:

I've been rolling FP gacha for a year in JP and haven't gotten a single Angra.  And I can confirm that Volumen Hydrangia is ridiculous.  I have it on my Herc and with it he becomes invincible.  I have three copies but I'm not going to fuse them until I have all five that I need for max LB.

I have something like 370K FP ATM.  What are the odds that I'll see Angra?

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

@eclipse will pop up with a grailed gilles for the ultimate unorthodox pick

Pfft.  I'm going with grailed Boudica, who is the most unorthodox pick on the account that I like cute guys, not genderbent Tales characters.

. . .after grailing Koujirou.  And someone else.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

I thought it was Fionn though?

I'm dead.

. . .well, if I ever pull him!  He doesn't seem to like me.  Or maybe Cu/Tesla told him to get lost.  Who knows?

Edited by eclipse

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I, uh, what?  Won't spend money on this game, because I'm too damn broke.  Will, uh, try my best?

He's no Drake, but he'll pull his own weight.  His NP is AoE Quick, and is a bit underwhelming IMO.  I use him as a cheap source of Charisma.

*looks at level 70 Medea on support list* Uh. . .maybe? :P:

I have something like 370K FP ATM.  What are the odds that I'll see Angra?

Pfft.  I'm going with grailed Boudica, who is the most unorthodox pick on the account that I like cute guys, not genderbent Tales characters.

. . .after grailing Koujirou.  And someone else.

. . .well, if I ever pull him!  He doesn't seem to like me.  Or maybe Cu/Tesla told him to get lost.  Who knows?

actually there's plenty of peeps on FB fgo groups that show off their grailed Boudicas

like holy shit.

Alexander seems like he'd do well with Caesar in a starter roll. cheap charisma, divinity, and whatnot.

I predict a Li Shu Wen in your future. idk why but it seems like the kinda dude to pop up in your chaldea.

@MrSmokestack if I'm right, I'm taking the bus to vegas.

40 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I predict a Li Shu Wen in your future. idk why but it seems like the kinda dude to pop up in your chaldea.

He probably will, and I'll welcome him.  Can't say that Tesla will feel the same, though. :P:

2 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

if you like pretty boys then how do you not have Diarmud

I would've had the Man Harem squad, but Tesla.  Who I swear is telling every last pretty boy to GTFO.  It would explain my recent SR/SSR pulls!

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I would've had the Man Harem squad, but Tesla.  Who I swear is telling every last pretty boy to GTFO.  It would explain my recent SR/SSR pulls!

Paracelsus support slot go go go

The wait for Shiki continues

I’ve been using MHX / Nobu / Jack to take some monotony out of grinding Embers, and it’s a pretty good team. MHX is mostly a warm body but she gens stars which is enough for me. Nobu on the other hand...my goodness. Demon King is nuts.

-Blew apples to grind lancer daily until I got the pieces to get bryn to her second ascension. 

-I'm going to be careful about the seeds since I have just enough to use on bryn to get her to third ascension. Those exp cards from valentines will get me to that point.

-ghost lantern farming is gonna be a total bitch to do in the future, when the valentines event is over.  But the shenanigans I can do with a crit team should be fun. Bryn+Jack+Waver+Nobu sounds like a recipe for fun with the plugsuit.

are we sure NA is getting the KnK event? What if we wind up with some kinda region exclusive event and servant instead? like Saber Abraham Lincoln

On another note, we're getting more interludes. Yehey Tamamo skill update.