Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just waiting for someone to make an art of Frederick and Leo looking pissy while Gaius laughs at them...

I'd actually find it rather amusing though, even though I love Freddy.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I'm just waiting for someone to make an art of Frederick and Leo looking pissy while Gaius laughs at them...

I had prepared a picture in case Frederick actually pulled it off, but I'm gonna have to save that bit in case Gaius accomplishes the unthinkable

6 minutes ago, Johann said:

Poor Leo

MYHEARTWILLGOON.jpg.265f627d38e904bce363885876f3b943.jpg

Brilliant. 10/10.

Whelp, it's official. Suntan Vampire lost to Candyless Trousers. Never in a trillion years would I have guessed that as a possibility. Now I'm going to find a melon baller and pluck my eyeballs out.

3 minutes ago, Johann said:

I had prepared a picture in case Frederick actually pulled it off, but I'm gonna have to save that bit in case Gaius accomplishes the unthinkable

Yeah, I kinda wanted to make a picture if Freddy won too. :P

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd actually find it rather amusing though, even though I love Freddy.

Thing is, Gaius won't be laughing for very long once he realizes what he's gotten himself into with Corrin. If anything, Frederick and Leo should almost be thanking Gaius for sparing them from the humiliation that would've awaited them against Corrin. Instead, Gaius will be the one who gets reduced to a smear on the wall by the awesome might of a dragon with boobs riding on another dragon.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Thing is, Gaius won't be laughing for very long once he realizes what he's gotten himself into with Corrin. If anything, Frederick and Leo should almost be thanking Gaius for sparing them from the humiliation that would've awaited them against Corrin. Instead, Gaius will be the one who gets reduced to a smear on the wall by the awesome might of a dragon with boobs riding on another dragon.

Yeah, but I would've liked to see Freddy win at least one round anyway.

32 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

& What, Robin & Tiki doesn't have those either? They're all in their swimsuits man.

I intended that statement to refer to her presumed final round win against Gaius, as the dash of salt didn't exist prior to the end of the second round.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I intended that statement to refer to her presumed final round win against Gaius, as the dash of salt didn't exist prior to the end of the second round.

Oh well, that makes a lot more sense.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Fair enough. I know I wasn't pleased when Leo failed to advance at all back in the first gauntlet.

At least Leo got to be in multiple gauntlets for his fans. I don't think Freddy will ever show up in one again unless it's a cavalry theme and even then that's not a guarantee for him.

I think it's likely he'll be in a cav gauntlet, but still.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I think you're right, though specifically I foresee two gauntlets heavy in, but not strictly, cavalry; Jagen archetypes, which would include Frederick, and then a separate one for Cain & Abel archetypes. Think they need to add a few more people before the first can happen, but the second would just need Kaze added.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

At least Leo got to be in multiple gauntlets for his fans. I don't think Freddy will ever show up in one again unless it's a cavalry theme and even then that's not a guarantee for him.

You also have Ike, who'll very likely get multiple gauntlet appearances down the line. And unlike Leo, he has the popularity to actually win one.

I am unhappy with how Corrin won against Robin. Even though I am on team Corrin, I planned for Corrin to lose before jumping ship to Robin. I am also not sure if our win was legitimate. Although I appreciate the Feathers, I wish they would keep votes and scores as separate mechanics so I can still get the Feathers while knowing which character actually has more votes.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am unhappy with how Corrin won against Robin. Even though I am on team Corrin, I planned for Corrin to lose before jumping ship to Robin. I am also not sure if our win was legitimate. Although I appreciate the Feathers, I wish they would keep votes and scores as separate mechanics so I can still get the Feathers while knowing which character actually has more votes.

I'm afraid to say you made a terrible miscalculation, as Corrin was definitely more popular than Robin. In non-multiplier hours, she gained as much as 100,000,000+ more points than Robin. She earned her victory.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

Dividing out the multipliers, Corrin earned nearly twice as many points as Robin did.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm afraid to say you made a terrible miscalculation, as Corrin was definitely more popular than Robin. In non-multiplier hours, she gained as much as 100,000,000+ more points than Robin. She earned her victory.

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

What do you mean legitimate?

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Dividing out the multipliers, Corrin earned nearly twice as many points as Robin did.

I was not sure with all multipliers in the beginning and that one multiplier towards the end. Having that one multiplier towards the end gave me the impression that Robin is at least as popular as Corrin as she was able to pull far enough ahead.

Edited by XRay

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

I was not sure with all multipliers in the beginning and that one multiplier towards the end. Having that one multiplier towards the end gave me the impression that Robin is at least as popular as Corrin as she was able to pull far enough ahead.

The easiest way to tell whose team is actually bigger is to see which side gains points faster on non-bonus hours.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxAC7aTAl7ZmrM4dQX-5jMY1cihagCtieLquruI1bPs/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Go look at the hourly gains for the second round. Without the multiplier, Corrin always got more than Robin did. Ergo, she had more people on her team and thus was more popular.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The easiest way to tell whose team is actually bigger is to see which side gains points faster on non-bonus hours.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxAC7aTAl7ZmrM4dQX-5jMY1cihagCtieLquruI1bPs/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Go look at the hourly gains for the second round. Without the multiplier, Corrin always got more than Robin did. Ergo, she had more people on her team and thus was more popular.

Ah, okay. Corrin is indeed the rightful winner. I never thought Corrin would ever be more popular than Robin. I want to see their normal versions duke it out one day.

I checked Leo versus Gaius, so does that mean Gaius's win was not legitimate, or at the very least does not represent who is actually more popular? I feel sorry for Leo.