Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I know what you were getting at I just couldn't help myself ovo

but still people picking based on personal preference over personal gain! What is the world coming to?!

I suppose it was also to disprove my previous claim that I had no salt left to spew after dealing with the multiplier in the last two gauntlets.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Are we expecting any Corrin multipliers at all?

Maybe the next hour if enough people who don't know what they're doing decide to burn a bunch of flags, but 9.1 is enough to hold Gaius at bay forever as long as feather expenditure is equal (and Team Corrin almost surely has more feathers per player).

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Maybe the next hour if enough people who don't know what they're doing decide to burn a bunch of flags, but 9.1 is enough to hold Gaius at bay forever as long as feather expenditure is equal (and Team Corrin almost surely has more feathers per player).

How is it even possible to use both “flags” and “feathers” in the same sentence in reference to the same thing?

Dragons work in mysterious ways.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

So, basically, plan of attack is 200 flags there and the rest basically whenever, because Corrin has just ascended to godhood?

On a slightly different topic, do I have anyone other than Ice Dragon already on my friendlist for Team Corrin? I think I've gotten her Tiki every time so far- a low sample size of three, yes, but I'd like to know whether I can expect variety.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How is it even possible to use both “flags” and “feathers” in the same sentence in reference to the same thing?

Dragons get tired you know!

Drunk even! 

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Dragons work in mysterious ways.

Linguistic magic. "Feathers" is now a pronoun whose antecedent is "flags".

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So, basically, plan of attack is 200 flags there and the rest basically whenever, because Corrin has just ascended to godhood?

Basically. We're probably not going to get any multipliers like ever except maybe the an initial yo-yo, but the dampening factor is pretty high for that even.

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Dragons get tired you know!

Drunk even! 

I could use some bourbon right now, but I'm all out.

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

On a slightly different topic, do I have anyone other than Ice Dragon already on my friendlist for Team Corrin? I think I've gotten her Tiki every time so far- a low sample size of three, yes, but I'd like to know whether I can expect variety.

I know I don't have you in my list. I'm leading with my Ryoma right now (can change if you'd prefer someone else) if you want to add me (0085075948).

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I know I don't have you in my list. I'm leading with my Ryoma right now (can change if you'd prefer someone else) if you want to add me (0085075948).

Sent. Someone other than a Distant Counter Red might be nice, or it might be better to have a predictable friendly niche.

Bonus hour now, but I won't spend flags until the multiplier gets high enough. I have enough flags for 6 full bonus hours (i.e. Spending 400 flags), so I need to pick those hours wisely to maximise my score.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Camilla only beat Hinoka by a factor of 8.1.

Corrin is currently leading Gaius by a factor of 9.1.

It's a little too early for that, don't you think? Cause not everyone is awake to spend their stuff? 

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The world can't all be awake all at once.

I know, that's why I said not everyone is awake

Is it not better to wait until everyone got the chance to at least toss in some points? Maybe it's 10.1!

Even so it's just an estimate so I should be quiet heh

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Sent. Someone other than a Distant Counter Red might be nice, or it might be better to have a predictable friendly niche.

Added and I'll keep that in mind. I picked him to provide my Team Corrin teammates who are using her someone who can deal with greens but let me know if he doesn't work out for you.

Anyway, I got a Camus at least (or maybe it was a Summer Xander...), so it's not all Ice Dragon and Tybrosion out there.

Not like my contributions are going to do much.

@Tybrosion Just in time, it's not just Tiki. I don't use Corrin myself, so it's up in the air whether it'll help.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Anyway, I got a Camus at least (or maybe it was a Summer Xander...), so it's not all Ice Dragon and Tybrosion out there.

Not like my contributions are going to do much.

@Tybrosion Just in time, it's not just Tiki. I don't use Corrin myself, so it's up in the air whether it'll help.

Would you like this guy more?

Klein, +1 (+Atk/-Res): Brave Bow+, Draw Back, Luna, Death Blow 3, Swordbreaker 3, Threaten Def 3, Attack +1

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Would you like this guy more?

Klein, +1 (+Atk/-Res): Brave Bow+, Draw Back, Luna, Death Blow 3, Swordbreaker 3, Threaten Def 3, Attack +1

...Might be pretty cool. I was knocking out the colourless quickly, but why not add him to rotation? My Klein is +Spd and doesn't have half of those skills.

I need to work on my greens anyway. Is Fae working out still?

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Might be pretty cool. I was knocking out the colourless quickly, but why not add him to rotation? My Klein is +Spd and doesn't have half of those skills.

I need to work on my greens anyway. Is Fae working out still?

Yeah, your Fae is perfectly fine with me and I'll put Klein as my lead now.