FE Warriors: Stream - Eng ver 10/20 5pmish PST

Jedi

17 minutes ago, Azz said:

@Jedi will 11 a.m. be the time you stream FEW every time you stream or will your times fluctuate? Cause if 11 a.m is your time I'll definitely be able to watch your streams (Since they are only 7 p.m my time).

I'll see with my schedule, I know I can do it the first time like that, others might be a tad later. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to my erroneous assumption that the Switch Digital Japanese store could use an english credit card like the 3DS one, I've had to purchase some Japanese points cards, which should be giving me a code sometime tonight. 

However it could possibly take longer and if so I'll have to reschedule. 

I apologize heavily for my ineptitude.   

13 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Are you going to be streaming history modes soon~ I wanna see the Awakening history mode!

Edit: nevermind I just saw the updates sorry  

I might get to history mode, but Story comes first haha.

I don't normally watch streams, but I'm a try to do so for you, when I'm not studying before, during, and after class. Which today would make 30 mins before my next

How long do you plan to stream for?

Edited by Motendra

16 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm going to be there, make the stream interesting.

the download is going slower than expected so you may be waiting a little more haha

12 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I don't normally watch streams, but I'm a try to do so for you, when I'm not studying before, during, and after class. Which today would make 30 mins before my next

How long do you plan to stream for?

I'm going to stream at least for a good number of Hours I think.

16 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Thank you all who made this stream super enjoyable

Those of you who missed it can view it here, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178183997

We'll be continuing the story, likely tomorrow.

What time did you say the second stream will be? 5 PM your time tomorrow? I've got work till 7:30, but if it starts at 5 PST/8 EST I should be able to catch it.

Edited by The DanMan

24 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Thank you all who made this stream super enjoyable

Those of you who missed it can view it here, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178183997

We'll be continuing the story, likely tomorrow.

It was a lot of fun, I'm glad I could make it! I'm not sure if I'll be busy tomorrow, but I will definitely watch again if I can.

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

What time did you say the second stream will be? 5 PM your time tomorrow? I've got work till 7:30, but if it starts at 5 PST/8 EST I should be able to catch it.

I'm thinking around 5pm PST yeah.

Nice. Couldn't catch your first stream but I saw the Robin footage and holy hell Robin owns!

So I guess his "combine lighting balls into a big lightning ball to drop on the enemy" attack is actually his normal finisher. The Goetia-like attack seems to be his C5.

(And I suppose his C6 is the light pillars attack or something.)

@Jedi You're not going to stream history mode or anything? Awww...

What stuff did you use to stream, btw? Did you plug a headset/mic into the Switch/3DS or into the computer? Did you use some kind of game capture device or what? I'd like to know so I have tips on how to set up my own stream for the English version in October.