Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm...I'm actually pleasantly surprised with this gauntlet. I'm not sure there's anyone that's super overwhelmingly popular. Though I could be wrong. Schrödinger's opinion and all that. I know Nowi, Tiki, and the Corrins are popular because of 3DS games. (I actually don't know if young Tiki is more popular than older Tiki or the other way around...) But no one has the fan-servicey following that a lot of the previous gauntlet winners do. I refuse to recognize Nowi as fanservice. In terms of in-game usage, Nowi, Young Tiki, Fae, Ninian, and arguably Sophia win.

I'm thinking that I'll just hop on Team Ninian and hope for the best! 

M!Corrin is the only of these 8 I've never pulled, and unfortunately I expect he'll be the biggest loser of Round 1. So it's Sophia for me as runner up. Still have a 3 star lv 40 that I used to copy mkv's strats. Having the bonus unit really matters when the multipliers come in.

Since I have all of these units besides Y Tiki and Ninian in one way or another (some are lvl 1 junkers, but that still works) I'm not sure what team to pick. Not particularly attached to any of these choices. Corrin's an option for Fates repping(even though I don't like them), but it'll likely be feather suicide, especially against Sophia. Maybe I should just not worry so much about my overall rank this time, since it's always an exercise in frustration when you like the more popular characters.

Edited by Alkaid

Got lucky on my summons and got a M!Corrin, he's pretty good from what I've heard so I'll build him once I get the chance.

As for the Gauntlet, my priority will be Ninian>Tiki (either one)>Sophia>Fae>Nowi>M!Corrin>F!Corrin. 

Edited by Medeus

If there's a FE7 rep, that's who I'm supporting first, so team Ninian it is. I also have her to use as a bonus unit as well.

"Adjustments were made to how the game calculates which team is stronger or weaker" Yeah, could have used this one gauntlet earlier, thanks.

Also, can anyone explain to me why people like F!Corrin? please don't say boobs

Edited by Korath88

Well, this is a first. I'm legitimately at a loss of who to go with for this gauntlet as none of these characters are among my absolute favorites. So yeah, my services are up for grabs at this point though I'll be less likely to join Adult!Tiki, Sophia or Fae as I don't have any of them as a 5*. I currently don't have a 5* F!Corrin either but now I'll probably use my next promotion on the +Atk/-Res F!Corrin I got recently.

7 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So when did Nowi have Holy Dragon Blood? I've never heard her mention this before. I figure that Nah was just someone who believes in it.

Whether she is or not its definitely one of many lore disaster moments that is caused by Awakening

And by my google fu its literally speculation because Divine stone have dragon efp in FE12 and Nowi had Wyrmsbane.

The only story mention of Nowi race is her being a pureblood Manakete. 

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Whether she is or not its definitely one of many lore disaster moments that is caused by Awakening

Could've phrase that better, but appreciated the answer.

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Not yet sure if to support Fae or Ninian. Could be a good excuse to promote Fae finally ... 

You know what the worst part about this gauntlet is? I'm not showing off my Fae again.

Speaking of, who should be my mascot? I'm on Team Fae versus Team Ninian, so I think I want... a strong blue? Maybe I should just stay with Tana.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sophia is the way!

She has been my first 4* mage and thus has seen most of the early story maps. Can't say she became one of my favorites then ... 

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

You know what the worst part about this gauntlet is? I'm not showing off my Fae again.

Speaking of, who should be my mascot? I'm on Team Fae versus Team Ninian, so I think I want... a strong blue? Maybe I should just stay with Tana.

Why not? You could show her of 1 day each round. For the green ally mission your friends will need a green anyway. 

Just now, Zelgius said:

I wonder if they will implement any changes into the gauntlet this time.

It says, and I quote, “Adjustments were made to how the game calculates which armies are stronger and weaker”.

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Why not? You could show her of 1 day each round. For the green ally mission your friends will need a green anyway. 

...All right, I'm going to explain this, because this is a major breaking point for most people here- You. DO NOT. Put. A mascot. Of the same colour. As your team.

I mean, sure, if my Fae granted bonus points to whoever got her, it'd be a reasonable idea, but I'm not locking my teammates into colour-disadvantageous positions.

At least my Fae isn't a T-Adept build.

Ignore my last post as the more I thought it over, the more I liked the idea of going with F!Corrin and so that'll be where my allegiance goes. Now I just need to spend the days leading up to the gauntlet building her up and I'll be all set to fight for the glory of Nohr once again!