Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

6 minutes ago, SB. said:

uh in case people don't get it

Insane = Not Sane = Incorrect results

aka they will always be wrong and therefore once you know this your results have value again because you just reverse them

No it means they might be right might be wrong, not sure if that means always wrong or always right or every result is randomĀ 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Bart needs one vote to get lynched and you do find him kinda suspect. So there's an option.

You are being very persistent about Bartozio being the one to lynch with no warning or anything. Ā You just started doing this though, is there a really big reason why because it seems very suspicious to all of a sudden push that everyone vote for your scum read. Ā So why exactly the sudden push to get rid of Bart?

Day 1.9 - Votals
Reticulated_Giraffe.jpg

Arcanite (3) - Sunwoo, Rex Glacies, Bartozio
Bartozio (3) - SB., Greencapps, Rapier
Mackc2 (1) - Michelaar
Michelaar (1) - Anime27arts
Rex Glacies (1) - Magnificence Incarnate
Sunwoo (1) - Shinori

Not Voting (3): Arcanite, DefaultBeep, Mackc2

You have 58 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. For Day 1 only, the player with the most votes will be lynched (no hammer required).

No Majority is the worst thing that can happen in this case. It means the 52 hours of discussion will go down the toilet drain, the mafia will get a free kill and we won't get results to further read deeper into the mess that was this D1.

Just now, Rapier said:

@Arcanite please make it clear

does your role always get the wrong result UNTIL someone you investigated flips and your results become 100% accurate, or what?

Okay

Lets say I investigate you and you're scumĀ like I've been saying from the start

BUT

You're actually town

Because of my role I don't know whether or not you being scum is true, until you are dead, since you being dead is 100% truth

Now that you're dead, we know you're town, and we know I'm insane. Everything I do in the future will still be opposite, but it is functionally normal since you just flip it

Do you not know what Kemono Friends is Rapier????

I'm just using the flavor as an excuse to post pictures of animals (as opposed to anime girls who look like animals). Animals are good.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

You are being very persistent about Bartozio being the one to lynch with no warning or anything. Ā You just started doing this though, is there a really big reason why because it seems very suspicious to all of a sudden push that everyone vote for your scum read. Ā So why exactly the sudden push to get rid of Bart?

TBH this came later than expected.

Anyways, he's one of my top scum reads and now that I'm unsure about Arc and theyĀ could be useful I'd rather get him lynched than them.

Also the fact that people are agreeing with me has further cemented my confidence in my scumread.

However if comes down to no majority I'll switch off just so someone dies.

19 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I don't agree it is useless, though. They can target the same person twice, which gives us a better notion of which their alignment is. I know fifty-fifty is not trustworthy, but the chance of consecutive results being fake are low. It'd also be a good role for town if Arc manages to investigate someone and that person dies.

Rapier do you know how probability works

@Arcanite

Ok, so, here's what I understood:

You're either sane or insane

That means your role either gets scum when town or town when scum, or it actually shows town as town and scum as scum but you can't be sure of that right now.

Comparing a result with a flip is the only way to know if you're insane (getting scum when town and town when scum) or actually sane (scum is scum and town is town in your results) which means Prims is joking with us from the start.

Am I right about this mess?

Just now, Rapier said:

@Arcanite

Ok, so, here's what I understood:

You're either sane or insane

That means your role either gets scum when town or town when scum, or it actually shows town as town and scum as scum but you can't be sure of that right now.

Comparing a result with a flip is the only way to know if you're insane (getting scum when town and town when scum) or actually sane (scum is scum and town is town in your results) which means Prims is joking with us from the start.

Am I right about this mess?

Yeah that's exactly it!

At this point I should just put it in my sig so we all know how this works

3 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

However if comes down to no majority I'll switch off just so someone dies.

Why can't we all live and be friends?

Ā 

So Mack voted Bart so he is at 4

I am at 3

I am still in the process of reading bart's posts....Ā 

Are we consolidating on Bartozio then?

Can someone tell me what the case on him is, because I'm not sure what the problem with him is?

2 minutes ago, Prims said:

Do you not know what Kemono Friends is Rapier????

For what it's worth, I've never once heard of this show before this thread. It looks cute though, from the little I've gathered from it.

Anyway, back to the real discussion.

15 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Bart needs one vote to get lynched and you do find him kinda suspect. So there's an option.

Here's my concern. I do feel off about Bart right now. But, I'm don't think I find him to be as off as some others here, including compared to Arcanite. As useful as their ability may be if true, I don't know if I can go for someone else in good conscience. So I think, for now at least, assuming nothing new happens before the end of the day...

##Vote: Arcanite

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

##Vote: Arcanite

Aaaaaand we're back to no majority. Thanks Beep.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Are we consolidating on Bartozio then?

Can someone tell me what the case on him is, because I'm not sure what the problem with him is?

Give me a sec to consolidate my points.

Day 1.10 - Votals
EMQZP0X.jpg

Arcanite (4) - Sunwoo, Rex Glacies, Bartozio, DefaultBeep
Bartozio (4) - SB., Greencapps, Rapier, Mackc2
Mackc2 (1) - Michelaar
Michelaar (1) - Anime27arts
Rex Glacies (1) - Magnificence Incarnate
Sunwoo (1) - Shinori

Not Voting (1): Arcanite

You have 45 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. For Day 1 only, the player with the most votes will be lynched (no hammer required).

Ok, here's the thing guys.

DON'T VOTE ARCANITE.

Here's the thing. Arcanite, I suggest you investigate me tonight.

I have a town role that I can prove Tonight. I am the Town Insomniac, and as far as I've researched on the MafiaWiki, I haven't seen any ocorrences of a scum insomniac.

If you investigate me and see me as scum, it means you're insane. If you investigate me and see me as town, it means you're sane.

You might die on D2 but it is better than mislynching someone today.

I probably messed up big time with my previous post, but I'm 300% more stupid than usual today.

Since I'm willing to bet my role is very strongly town, we can use it as a parameter for Arcanite's result and then judge if he's insane or not, from my reasoning. Do question me if something is wrong.

1 minute ago, Rapier said:

I have a town role that I can prove Tonight. I am the Town Insomniac, and as far as I've researched on the MafiaWiki, I haven't seen any ocorrences of a scum insomniac.

Rapier ...

There have literally been scum insomniacs on SF ;/

I'm insomniac, a role that is more usually town than scum, and from what I've read people seem to think my content is ok and town, so... I think we can make a gambit.