Prims

Day 2.2 - Votals
39Qrqqw.jpg

Greencapps (4) - Rapier, Michelaar, DefaultBeep, Rex Glacies
DefaultBeep (2) - Magnificence Incarnate, Mackc2
Rex Glacies (2) - Anime27Arts, Greencapps
Anime27Arts (1) - SB

Not Voting (2): Arcanite, Shinori

You have 30 hours and 23 minutes to decide on a lynch. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Rapier and SB have been prodded.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 25/10/2017 at 4:48 PM, Michelaar said:

I didn't, I voted him because I have valid reasons to suspect him.

mb i missed what you posted on the page before.

hi my day was busy, reading now

Ftr my case on Anime had basically been posted yesterday and I didn't feel like rehashing it and nothing had really changed when I posted. I do think rereading Boron's stuff is good and proactive though, so I feel a little better there.

I'm growing increasingly interested in the results of Capps' reread when he gets there (or maybe he has? I'm getting conflicting signals here). I can see Michelaar being town here after rechecking his posts. A point that DefaultBeep made about Capps' playstyle shifting wildly to fit the situation.

I don't really like Rex Glacies now. I think entering the day with "why did we lynch Bart" but not really going after anyone on the wagon if they think it wasn't good looks awful. It's throwing shade without having anything to back it up or showing that you actually read the posts, which is awkward because in the same post they talk about Rapier's end of phase behaviour which shows they were at least following along a bit. 

I honestly hate the fact that Capps and Rex are both voting each other. I don't think that Rex's intial vote has super solid logic behind it, but then Capps immediately votes him back and his scumlist is essentially his entire wagon. I'm starting to think I've way too lax with him on this because it's kind of getting ridiculous. I'm also never trusting a dude that says HEY COP ME I'M GOOD because I've never known a Prims setup with a Cop and no Godfather.

I think it's slightly weird that Marth votes DefaultBeep, the dude writes a massive wall and then Marth's next post says basically nothing about it. Did you really have no opinion on that post?

##Unvote

I would vote Capps but that's L-1. I don't really want to vote Rex instead because I doubt he would be scum with Capps so it feels like a bit of a dud vote to make.

8 minutes ago, SB. said:

Godfather

What's a Godfather and what does it do?

If it's like mole, which by context seems like a safe bet, then why would I also be fine with the one being lynched to figure out if Arc is sane or not?

8 minutes ago, SB. said:

@Greencapps why is Rex your highest priority scumread? What inches him out over the others?

He did pretty much nothing D1. The others were more active.

13 minutes ago, SB. said:

but then Capps immediately votes him back and his scumlist is essentially his entire wagon. I'm starting to think I've way too lax with him on this because it's kind of getting ridiculous.

Literally everyone suspects me. There's pretty much nobody I can vote for that can't be interpreted as an OMGUS. People keep harping on this and it's getting irritating.

Godfather = maf who scans at town, so probably what you're thinking.  I did kind of overthink that but it'd be easy enough for scum to roleblock/kill arc anyway so the plan would never actually work.

Wasn't Michelaar similar levels of inactive Day 1? You literally pointed this out in your vote against him so I'm not really buying into this over you wanting to push the counterwagon.

And saying "everyone suspects me so who am I supposed to vote" isn't necessarily wrong but every single time it seems to come as a reaction towards them voting you. 

19 minutes ago, SB. said:

Wasn't Michelaar similar levels of inactive Day 1?

Yes but Rex refused to give any input until everyone showed up and then voted 1 time and disappeared. Mich was at least a little more active and didn't have an arbitrary event that had to transpire before he started adding anything.

19 minutes ago, SB. said:

And saying "everyone suspects me so who am I supposed to vote" isn't necessarily wrong but every single time it seems to come as a reaction towards them voting you. 

Mich was because of the extreme stance on Arc voters as well as him lying about my activity D1.

Rex was because of him trying to paint me as a mafian because I don't want to abandon town.

I would have voted them regardless of their vote.

Plus if I was scum I would avoid people voting for me because I know it would put me under suspicion.

I'm trying to do what's best for town and because nobody trusts me the best I can do is have myself killed next round, after Arc inspects me, to make Arc's role useful.

You'll have your corpse, just let it be useful.

Yeah this really isn't convincing me that you aren't just playing to stall and fuck with town as much as possible. 

Why would scum!Capps not just try and stall for one more day here (at LEAST) when your scumflip would make a ton of potential mislynch candidates look better? Because with the way everyone is turning on you there's almost no way you that you would make it to *YLO.

I don't blame you. 

If you guys are going to kill me just hammer me already. You're probably not going to change your mind in the time we have left. 

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Hey green real quick, what were your thoughts on Arc day 1?

Frustrated at how stubborn they were with their first vote. I tried very hard to get them to cooperate so they wouldn't die cause it felt as if they were just confused newbie town. I was prepared to vote for them if nothing came up but then they claimed their role and more people started to have second thoughts about Bart. This gave my feelings credence and Arc's role could be good for town so I pushed Bart last minute.

Am I technically dead yet?

Because I want to say I told you so.

K thanks bye.

Spoiler

Also going to be hosting a game with the format I'm used to soon. So keep an eye out if you're interested.

Day 2.3 - Votals
eurasian-eagle-owl.jpg

Greencapps (4) - Rapier, Michelaar, DefaultBeep, Rex Glacies
DefaultBeep (2) - Magnificence Incarnate, Mackc2
Rex Glacies (2) - Anime27Arts, Greencapps

Not Voting (3): Arcanite, SB, Shinori

You have 25 hours and 18 minutes to decide on a lynch. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.