[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Coming! Hoshidan New Years Banner - From Dec. 31

Coolmanio

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Not into Takumi, the one on the right looks like they have long hair. Hopefully this isn't really too tempting because I'm going to roll on the Legendary banner.

Ugh, why? Legendary Heroes banner is coming in less than 4 hours at the time of writing this post and all of a sudden, a New Years seasonal banner is being released 3 days afterwards!

I'd have to look at the skills since I'm not really hyped about this banner.

Why is everyone saying Reina? She's very minor and doesn't even have hair that long... Also, isn't her hair tied too?

Also, wow, so many complainers. Can you all just go away and let the rest of us be excited? Some of us DO like these seasonal banners, you know.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Why is everyone saying Reina? She's very minor and doesn't even have hair that long... Also, isn't her hair tied too?

I hope it's not Reina, I actually really hate her.  Although hair's not a great indicator, since they can wear it in different ways.

*le sigh* I knew it was coming. Takumi and...Kagero perhaps? I'm fairly certain that's a female on the right. The smooth hair could be Kagero or maybe Setsuna... Part of me wants to say Berkua, but I feel like they wouldn't throw a Nohrian in there.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, wow, so many complainers. Can you all just go away and let the rest of us be excited? Some of us DO like these seasonal banners, you know.

And some of us like new characters that get added into the pool. XD People can complain if they want to. There's nothing wrong with it. If I recall, you are often rather vocal about your own distaste of banners too.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I hope it's not Reina, I actually really hate her.  Although hair's not a great indicator, since they can wear it in different ways.

I'm indifferent to her, but if they bring in a Fates character not already in the game, there are many I can think of that should be in before her. Kaze, Rinkah, Flora, Charlotte, maybe more.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I think it is Takumi and Azura. Azura's head wear has triangle edges at the end.

3rd Azura eh? If thats true i'll probably pull her from sheer Azura luck

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

And some of us like new characters that get added into the pool. XD People can complain if they want to. There's nothing wrong with it. If I recall, you are often rather vocal about your own distaste of banners too.

Then why does everyone always call me out when I complain? Also, I just feel like every other post in this thread is a complaint, not just from one person.

It better not be Azura. We just had a seasonal Azura not long ago! Repeats are so boring.

Please don’t let that other one be Azura please be someone other than Azura. 

Actually it doesn’t matter that much as I don’t think I’ll pull on this banner more than a couple of times. It is nice to see Takumi getting some attention though. The younger Hoshido sibs are good. 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Then why does everyone always call me out when I complain? Also, I just feel like every other post in this thread is a complaint, not just from one person.

It better not be Azura. We just had a seasonal Azura not long ago! Repeats are so boring.

Well there is a bit of a difference between saying something once to express your opinion and beating a dead horse. But that's just me. lol  Nothing wrong with saying you don't like a banner...as long as you don't keep saying if after everyone's gotten the memo. 

At least I know the next banner isn't Dawn Brigade, so that means I can comfortably waste a few orbs on the 8% banner to see if I can get some colorless units!