New FEH Channel livestream airing on 1/30 at 7:30 PST

Armagon

I got super excited, but then I saw the PST timezone. Freaking 3:30 in the morning tomorrow, on a college day, ugh.

Oh well, it's fine, I'll wake up at about five and go straight to Nintendo Mobile's channel so I don't get spoiled. Time to unsubscribe from GameXplain for a little bit incase they cover it.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, who said I was talking about FE5? Thracia is spelled "Thracia". I'm not incorrect.

Who said he was talking about Thracia as in Thracia? Maybe he was talking about Thraccia which is not Thracia.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Who said he was talking about Thracia as in Thracia? Maybe he was talking about Thraccia which is not Thracia.

But Thraccia being spelled "Thraccia" has no bearing on Thracia being spelled "Thracia".

Anyways, a bit more on topic. I think it's still too early to be getting a Thracia banner. We just got Micaiah. It seems they're adding main characters a few months apart from each other. I'm guessing Leif will be around April or May.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Anyways, a bit more on topic. I think it's still too early to be getting a Thracia banner. We just got Micaiah. It seems they're adding main characters a few months apart from each other. I'm guessing Leif will be around April or May.

I wasn’t even expecting Micaiah before the anniversary. I was guessing she would come in March, and the January push would have been some Awakening peeps. But hey, guesses are guesses.

There's a little voice telling me that we might be getting Awakening characters. Not seasonals, actual characters like Sumia and Gregor. I won't lie, I'd pull for Sumia.

I've spelt Thraccia with two cs for as long as I can remember. I guess I never noticed the discrepancy...

But yeah, Thracia gets on every Bingo card. And I don't think the existence of Micaiah makes a banner featuring Leaf "too soon". Certainly not for the one year anniversary celebration. The Six month anniversary totally redefined a lot of notions we had about the game.

so, i have to get up at 4.30 a.m., huh? great

actually, Feh Direct have never been that easy to watch for Europe, they've always been breadcasted quite early in the morning, but this is much earlier, i don' know if i'll be able to wake up in time...

anyway, i hope they'll be talking about the cyl 2 event, but i'm generally keeping my expectations low

I wish they could do these things at the weekend when I can actually watch them -.-

It's 3.30 in the morning, I think it said, for me, so no chance I'm staying up. Will catch up with the events in the morning. Honestly, I'm still too down on the game to feel any excitement, but who knows. Maybe it will change that.

6 hours ago, Lord_Grima said:

I'm hoping for a new mode. Maybe the Town Building that was hinted at in the survey?

The Legendary Heroes Banner is very likely, Fjorm's banner was announced last FEH Channel. Hopefully we can get the Legendary Hero for free, or Gunnthra for free. :)

We do have 15 minutes to fill!

I'd like a free Gunnthra. The one I've summoned has +def/-spd, so ... anyways, excellent new, we can count some great announcements from it. You know, I was thinking of Feh channel a few days ago, because we are getting updates worth of it

1 hour ago, Midnox said:

I'd like a free Gunnthra. The one I've summoned has +def/-spd, so ... anyways, excellent new, we can count some great announcements from it. You know, I was thinking of Feh channel a few days ago, because we are getting updates worth of it

Mine is of the same nature, you are not alone. 

Somehow I like the idea of those legendary units, since they are FEH originals and promise more story, but those banners are very bad for sniping. 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Mine is of the same nature, you are not alone. 

Somehow I like the idea of those legendary units, since they are FEH originals and promise more story, but those banners are very bad for sniping. 

Indeed, specially if their stone colors hardly appear in each summoning session, something I had the unfortunate experience with,not the first, nor the last time :dry:

Normally FEH Channels are divided in 5 topics. We can have:

• What's new in the 2.2 version update;
  • Events (Legendary Banner, Special Banner, Valter Returns, Tempest Trial, possible a new Voting Gauntlet and the CLY2 results);
  • New refined weapons explanation;
  • Anniversary Celebration (maybe with a free unit);
  • A new mode? or the Beast Units?

Given the timing of the Feh Channel, I wonder if IS will release the update before the livestream and end up having the dataminers spoil the contents like the previous one.

Probably not, but who knows?

As for content itself, TT info, details on the refinery upgrades and the legendary banner trailer are basically guaranteed at this point. I'm hoping for a free Gunnthra and a new gamemode because VG has gotten really stale. 

Edited by Korath88

57 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Given the timing of the Feh Channel, I wonder if IS will release the update before the livestream and end up having the dataminers spoil the contents like the previous one.

Probably not, but who knows?

As for content itself, TT info, details on the refinery upgrades and the legendary banner trailer are basically guaranteed at this point. I'm hoping for a free Gunnthra and a new gamemode because VG has gotten really stale. 

If voting gauntlet could reward orbs ad well, it'll give me a good incentive to participate more than a couple of battles a day :B):

6 hours ago, Lau said:

There's a little voice telling me that we might be getting Awakening characters. Not seasonals, actual characters like Sumia and Gregor. I won't lie, I'd pull for Sumia.

The fact that some of these characters aren't in the game yet should be a crime. I want my daughter, dammit!

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

The fact that some of these characters aren't in the game yet should be a crime. I want my daughter, dammit!

Same applies to Fate, rather then seasonal Awakening/Fate units I want new units from these games.
I'm still waiting for Rinkah and Kaze to appear D=. 

9 hours ago, Book Bro said:

Is this 630 central? If so that's great, I'll be getting home a bit before then. It's too long to just be the CYL results, and the anniversary is on Friday, so I'm curious what else it could include. Maybe new versions of the Askr trio?

For anyone else in central time, that's actually 930 pm. Got my time zones mixed up.

Later than I would like... :/

6 minutes ago, Thane said:

Just now, Stroud said:

Same applies to Fate, rather then seasonal Awakening/Fate units I want new units from these games.
I'm still waiting for Rinkah and Kaze to appear D=. 

We are missing a lot of characters from the very beginning of those games (Recruited within the first 7-9 chapters). Kaze and Silas should be in the game, because (besides Azura), they are the only two characters that join on all three routes.

Awakening - Vaike, Miriel, Sumia, Kellam, Ricken, Maribelle.

Fates - Rinkah, Kaze, Silas, Orochi, Hayato.

I really want Owain. I've wanted him since the very beginning! (Kind of glad for the long delay actually, I want him to have good stats, and base game had a few problems).