New FEH Channel livestream airing on 1/30 at 7:30 PST

Armagon

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That quote up there is pretty much why I don't like Camilla at all.

Anyway, I did make a Bingo card! I hope the colors are okay. I didn't want to just leave it white since I like color. :P

Hide contents

FehChannelBingo.png

Summer Freddy is there because he has a good shot of being on the next legendary banner which has a good chance of being shown.

I hope the next legendary hero is male.  I'm not one to complain about waifu emblem, but they're been going overboard on the female:male ratio with the OCs.  We've only got Alfonse for the guys, versus Sharena, Zenith Anna, Fjorm, and Gunnthra, and that's not even counting the villains.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I hope the next legendary hero is male.  I'm not one to complain about waifu emblem, but they're been going overboard on the female:male ratio with the OCs.  We've only got Alfonse for the guys, versus Sharena, Zenith Anna, Fjorm, and Gunnthra, and that's not even counting the villains.

Yeah, exactly. Not everyone likes a bunch of women.

I'd like the next legendary hero to be Fjorm's brother, who rides a white pegasus and wields a staff. That'll also never happen.

More than a bunch of women, I'd settle for one really good one. Obviously this is a taste thing, but none of the OC female characters are particularly appealing to me (and I don't just mean physically), and that includes the ones yet to join.

That said, it is a bit of a glib complaint and it doesn't really affect my enjoyment of the game any as I'm not engaged with the story at all.

P.S. Pigtails (twintails) are a dealbreaker for me.

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

More than a bunch of women, I'd settle for one really good one. Obviously this is a taste thing, but none of the OC female characters are particularly appealing to me (and I don't just mean physically), and that includes the ones yet to join.

That said, it is a bit of a glib complaint and it doesn't really affect my enjoyment of the game any as I'm not engaged with the story at all.

P.S. Pigtails (twintails) are a dealbreaker for me.

The story is borderline nonexistent, so looks is 90% of what the OCs have going for them.

I mean, when they played the Book 2 trailer originally during the stream, my first guess was that Fjorm was the Askrian characters' mum. Normally that wouldn't make sense, but y'know, anime aging. It's a shame, would be nice to see some actual adults as OCs.

20 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'd like the next legendary hero to be Fjorm's brother, who rides a white pegasus and wields a staff. That'll also never happen.

The more I use my fliers lately the more I find myself actually wishing I had a staff flier. So I would be OK with this.

FEH Channel is the only State of the Union address I need right now.

54 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That quote up there is pretty much why I don't like Camilla at all.

Anyway, I did make a Bingo card! I hope the colors are okay. I didn't want to just leave it white since I like color. :P

Hide contents

FehChannelBingo.png

Summer Freddy is there because he has a good shot of being on the next legendary banner which has a good chance of being shown.

OMG I've never had a Bingo Buddy before!

46 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Fjorm's grandfather or grandmother as an armored healer would be cool too. I'd like some older folks in Heroes.

50 Orbs bonus? Well then...

Edit: Xander's Back! Yay! (They even called out on it!)

Edit 2: New Special Training Maps, Warriors Maps 2.0?

Edited by Sire

Radiant Dawn, Vanguard Ike, who is now a Legendary Hero? This is somewhat interesting.

Edit: Free 5* Hero of the top choice? Looks like it is leaning towards the RD Ike since it is new, but the votes may indicate otherwise.
Looks like it is over. Huh, I expected a bit more for the 1 year anniversary. I guess the events, that new "Tap" game mode, and Legendary Ike is all we really get.

Edited by Sire