Who Should Be a Future Legendary?

10 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Has proper affinity, is very popular, and fought in a war and won.

Wind is a common affinity, of which we already have two ranged heroes, one of which is a tome. And every playable character that doesn't belong to Gen 1 of FE4 fought in a war and won; that in itself isn't legendary.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Has proper affinity, is very popular, and fought in a war and won.

I believe only main characters from their games or character related to the main heroes have a chance to be a Legendary Hero. I can see Marth of Caeda as a L'Hero, but not Cain or Abel. I can see any Nohrian or Hoshidan royal as a L' Hero, but not one of the retainers. From Blazing Sword, I can see Eliwood, Hector or even Ninian as L' Hero, but I am not sure about Nino.

Also, there is the possibility of having one L' Hero for each game instead of multiples per game (excluding Heroes original characters). If IS decide to take this route, Lyn is the Legendary Hero from Blazing Sword.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, there is the possibility of having one L' Hero for each game instead of multiples per game (excluding Heroes original characters). If IS decide to take this route, Lyn is the Legendary Hero from Blazing Sword.

Adding on to this; From the look of it, they seem to be going in descending order from FE10 down. If that isn't a coincidence, then the next one I expect to be Roy

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Adding on to this; From the look of it, they seem to be going in descending order from FE10 down. If that isn't a coincidence, then the next one I expect to be Roy

Wouldn't F!Grima break that trend, unless we open it up to occassionally be broken by other random characters. 

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

Wouldn't F!Grima break that trend, unless we open it up to occassionally be broken by other random characters. 

Right right, I apparently forgot about her.

33 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I wish I could. What a waste of a legendary slot.

I wouldn't say that. Grima itself is quite legendary in it's own right. That it's only the female one goes in line with how female Robin is never in the regular summoning pool, in contrast to her male counterpart who, aside from a seasonal, always is

11 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

The problem with using the remaining lords is being left with nothing but red sword users, with few exceptions outside of fates.

Lyn showed that they can go secondary, so that gives Eliwood, Sigurd, Chrom, and Seliph lances, Leif just about anything, Alm bows, and Corrin dark magic or something. Heck if they really wanted to they could go axe for Eliwood if they felt like screwing with expectations. It seems like they're trying to spread it around so I'm guessing they won't completely inundate us with swords.

11 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Lyn showed that they can go secondary, so that gives Eliwood, Sigurd, Chrom, and Seliph lances, Leif just about anything, Alm bows, and Corrin dark magic or something. Heck if they really wanted to they could go axe for Eliwood if they felt like screwing with expectations. It seems like they're trying to spread it around so I'm guessing they won't completely inundate us with swords.

Lyn being bow was just because of IS's headcanon of her using Mulagir. Also, Mulagir over Sol Katti because of naming and colored bow bait

2 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

I still believe that Alm will appear someday as a red bow infantry unit.

• 3 weeks later...

Legendary Ryoma will return in late July, as will Legendary Lyn. Meanwhile, Legendary versions of Ike, Ephraim, and Robin will appear in the next Legendary Hero Summoning Event at the end of June. Based on this information, we can assume the next Legendary Hero will likely be a Green unit, and also probably a Fire-blessed Legendary Hero.

Took this from the main site. With my limited FE knowledge my only bet is Hector.

Here's an interesting thought. Assuming Fjorm's brother and other sister end up being Legendary units, and assuming each element really does only get four heroes each, then that means that only SEVEN more FE characters will be Legendaries. Two more water, two more wind, two more fire, and one more earth. If that's the case, which seven heroes would be the most likely?

It could be Chrom, but I think Hector is the most plausible, which is disappointing as he has his CYL alt coming out soon.

...Could be Marth, you never know.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Here's an interesting thought. Assuming Fjorm's brother and other sister end up being Legendary units, and assuming each element really does only get four heroes each, then that means that only SEVEN more FE characters will be Legendaries. Two more water, two more wind, two more fire, and one more earth. If that's the case, which seven heroes would be the most likely?

Well Ryoma's appeared as one, I feel for the sake of symmetry they'll probably make Xander one too.

3 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I don't think Ylgr will be a Legendary since the story stresses she's too young to fight. She could be a seasonal unit someday down the line though. As for the rest of the units, I suspect we'll get a LHero per game, not counting remakes. That gives us 12 games and if we count FE1/3 as a single entry (because the core cast is almost the same), we're left with 11.

I don't know what their colours or elements would be, but my guesses for the units are:

FE1: Marth.

FE2: Alm (since Celica's getting a CYL variant soon).

FE4: Sigurd? I haven't played FE4 but from what I hear Sigurd is highly respected in it. Otherwise Seliph.

FE5: Leif? I haven't played this either, so I don't know. I wouldn't put it past IS to throw Reinhardt in as the FE5 rep, especially after we got thrown for a loop with Ryoma.

FE6: Roy or Old!Hector (assuming he isn't the CYL variant).

FE10: Micaiah. I'm assuming Ike is the FE9 rep even though he's in his RD form because every other LHero has also appeared in their highest promoted Class.

That leaves three slots remaining. There's no way Lucina is missing out on being a Legendary Hero and, if Hrid gets to be one too, that leaves one slot left for another OC or repeat. I personally hope Eirika gets the spot, both because it's Eirika and also because I really want to know what Lunar Brace would do. Heck, if it works just like Solar Brace, she could end up with her own Black Luna or a 2CD (regular) Luna!

@Jotari, I think Xander's already received preferential treatment already, what with him already having two alts, a GHB and a role in the story. As such I don't know if he needs a Legendary variant on top of all of that, but that's just personal opinion.

Edited by DefyingFates

3 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Nothing is stopping them from making more Legendary Heroes after all of the color-element combinations are covered.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Then don't bother commenting on it and let people speculate?

There's no real point in trying to speculate who the remaining seven slots would be filled by if there are, in fact, more than seven slots remaining.

38 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

There's no real point in trying to speculate who the remaining seven slots would be filled by if there are, in fact, more than seven slots remaining.

Hey, as long as Eirika gets in at some point I'm happy.

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

Hey, as long as Eirika gets in at some point I'm happy.

I mean, she probably will. She just doesn't necessarily have to be one of the first sixteen. Especially because I see her taking the Fire-Res slot to mirror Ephraim, but that's almost certainly going to be the next banner's element-stat combination, which will almost certainly be green.

We'll get a flying Excalibur Eirika instead.

I still hope Takumi gets one at some point. Although Ryouma has made it even more unlikely than Lyn's inclusion as a Green Bow last month. Still, if there are more than 7 left, he could still get in at some point. Having all the Hoshidan sibs on Kinshis would be nice, but I hope they are more imaginative about it. They should make him a blue lance wind elemental, since that's his secondary class in Fates. 

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, she probably will. She just doesn't necessarily have to be one of the first sixteen. Especially because I see her taking the Fire-Res slot to mirror Ephraim, but that's almost certainly going to be the next banner's element-stat combination, which will almost certainly be green.

We'll get a flying Excalibur Eirika instead.

I'm honestly fine with either, doubly so if she gets Lunar Brace and it's as powerful as Solar Brace would have us believe.