Special Heroes Coming! Spring Festival Vol. 2 - From March 22nd! (Now with VIDEO: Sharena, Alfonse, Catria, Kagero)

Coolmanio

I'm going to go wild and say Sophie on the right. Just because I can't think of anyone else whose hair would fit.

Edit: whoa, someone just beat me to it.

Edited by Vince777

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, unless the spring banner is inexplicably all-female, I'm almost certain one of the teased silhouettes should be male. They've always teased a male unit in the seasonal silhouettes if one existed, and so far the bride banner is the only one where one didn't.

Left-side looks like a sword user to me (the overly hopeful side of my brain says that it's seasonal Marth, but I dunno)... And I have no idea who right-side could be. Hoping for seasonal Marth, though really I'll be cool with whoever ends up on the banner.

Hopefully there's nobody that interests me, so I can keep saving for the Legendary banner and Leif/Nanna, but if I see Marth, I'm gonna go at least a little bit beyond the free pull.

The hardest part will be holding on until the Legendary Heroes banner is revealed the week after. The rational thing to do would be to hold, since the seasonal banner runs for a whole month, but of course we know the reality about orbs and shiny new units. The new refinement banner may well be a very good one too, arrgh.

At least it doesn't look like we'll be forced to pull for a TT bonus unit on it. Doesn't matter so much for the VG, and even then, the VG is still a bit after anyway so there's plenty of time. Just need to sort out this week's priorities.

At any rate, I consider myself fairly utilitarian about seasonal units, so I'm not too fussed about their identities and more interested in whether they have unusual weapon-move types or raw stat creep, which won't be seen for a couple more days yet.

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Honestly I was getting a Catria vibe from the one on the right, but upon further inspection...I'm not so sure. This one has me stumped.

A Whitewings and Minerva spring banner? That could be interesting. And cue Michalis inexplicably being on the banner. Come on, y'all wanna see Michalis wearing bunny ears and healing people with an egg staff. :p

Edited by Kaden

Oh, looks like there's a thread for this already. I guess I'll just post what I did in General over here.

It looks like a person on the left stabbing a giant mantis that is in the middle of eating someone.

My bets are that the person on the left, the giant mantis, and the person being eaten are all Lucina.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I can't even see what is going on here, I'll wait for the reveal to see if its worth saving orbs. Actually the left one looks like titania cause you can see the ponytail

Edited by Mackc2

So uh...not sure if anyone's seen the new notification in game, but there's a new hero dropping on this seasonal banner:

Spoiler

qpSaNPa.png

Looks like another "Charlotte" situation then. I wonder who it will be.

But as to the silhouttes...
It sure does look like a voluminous ponytail on the right - it also looks like they've got an Egg in the air by their left hand. So...Tome? Red Egg? Plus, that's a bunny tail on her back. It also appears to be the damaged artwork, since it looks like there are strips of fabric swirling around.
But...ponytail...Tiki, Felicia, Tana, Oboro, Olivia, Clair or Clarine? I'm leaning towards a younger female character on the right though, as her body frame appears petite (but that might be the artstyle).

So...if that's a lass on the right, then the one on the left is probably a lad.

He looks like he's sporting one of those glittery capes that Spring!Chrom and Spring!Xander got so that fits. Whoever he is, he's also sporting poofy sleeves like Xander, minus the gloves. He's probably got an axe by the look of his hands (they're held too close for that to be a Lance pose). He's also got what looks like a tiny strand of hair sticking up, but he also appears to have long hair (look by his left shoulder - that's a lock of hair). I honestly can't find any guy currently in the game that fits that description...could he be the new character? (Charlotte was female so it's not entirely out there that it would be male the next time)

37 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Oh, looks like there's a thread for this already. I guess I'll just post what I did in General over here.

It looks like a person on the left stabbing a giant mantis that is in the middle of eating someone.

My bets are that the person on the left, the giant mantis, and the person being eaten are all Lucina.

This is probably the lest likely seasonal banner for Lucina to appear in. Though I do want another seasonal Lucina already. Chrom, Xander, Camilla, and Lyn got two...just wait until I have more orbs.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Guys, unless the spring banner is inexplicably all-female, I'm almost certain one of the teased silhouettes should be male. They've always teased a male unit in the seasonal silhouettes if one existed, and so far the bride banner is the only one where one didn't.

Perhaps, but the left silhouette does have quite a rear and it looks like they're wearing a dress. At least that's what I'm seeing; I can be completely wrong.

Honestly? It looks like the right silhouette is Sharena. She's got the "loose" ponytail and the spikes to the side of her head.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Perhaps, but the left silhouette does have quite a rear and it looks like they're wearing a dress. At least that's what I'm seeing; I can be completely wrong.

I thought that was part of a cape, not a butt.

A new hero will make an appearance, that is very exciting.  Could it be Panne, the absolute perfect fit for a Spring Easter bunny banner?  Considering there are actual Bunny people in the main series, it seems like a Spring banner would be the perfect time for their debut.  It could also be the famed colorless dragon everyone is expecting for the legendary banner.

I personally want them to draw from the other main games, not Awakening/Fates, however if they get either Panne or Yarne in there I would be excited.  I am surprised these silhouettes haven't been figured out yet, I guess they learned about people figuring out the previous ones right away and made the poses and such so that it would be near impossible to tell.  

One thing about seasonal banners.  When the first spring banner came, Spring Camilla was our first flying mage and was good, but at that time if you don't care for seasonal stuff it was a pretty easy skip.  The next few banners, bridal, summer ones, would have a draw unit (like spring camilla was) but you could skip if you wanted.  Then came Performing Arts banner with 4 incredible units.  Then the Halloween banner with 4 incredible units.  Anyways a trend started that the seasonal banner contained some of the most powerful units in the game in addition to usually debuting new exclusive skills or unit types.  Now even if you don't care for or even dislike seasonal stuff you can't skip.  The units are too powerful, too unique.  I hope everyone has saved some orbs.  With this seasonal banner probably full of powerhouse must have units, the legendary banner which may have the first colorless banner, and then the long awaited Thracia banner there is going to be a lot to pull for. 

17 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

This is probably the lest likely seasonal banner for Lucina to appear in. Though I do want another seasonal Lucina already. Chrom, Xander, Camilla, and Lyn got two...just wait until I have more orbs.

No, that's definitely three Lucinas in the silhouette, and no one will convince me otherwise until the actual characters are revealed. And when it's revealed, it's going to be all Lucinas. Just you all wait and see.

I don't think the notice is necessarily saying a new character ala Inigo, Shigure or Charlotte will appear. The singular phrasing is odd, but otherwise it just seems like they're saying new stuff is coming on the 22nd. 

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No, that's definitely three Lucinas in the silhouette, and no one will convince me otherwise until the actual characters are revealed. And when it's revealed, it's going to be all Lucinas. Just you all wait and see.

Why are you so insistent about the Lucina thing anyway? She only had one seasonal.