Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

12 hours ago, Omega. said:

Why does it matter? This helps the wolves more than the village.

Because depending on how the role works you may not have doused the right target and naana still could have been the night kill last night.  The way your role works directly correlates to who you keep arguing was the night kill which is also one of your primary reasons for arguing against some wagons.

12 hours ago, Omega. said:

Oh shit, I misread. My action was roleblocked.

Derp.  So then yeah I would assume Naana was the kill and not arso kill.

Would vote MI > Orihime at the moment.  I still think Orihime is more town.

Would not lynch Mello in the current state of the game either.

##Vote: @Magnificence Incarnate

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Snike said:

So here's my thing about Mello. 

I think he has been inactive and defensive in thread. In isolation i would agree with marth's read.

However, I don't really like how Marth popped in almost disconnected there.

Mulling it over.

Me being "defensive" is just my play. You can ask your Mason partner about it. Hes played with me before. I have not been inactive day 3. As I said my game would get stronger because I don't need to read 80 pages. I've been completely active day 3. 

My way of getting involved is arguing with others, especially about myself. More reads and interactions come that way. I know I'm town, so if a person has a bad reason for pushing me, then I will argue with them about it. Because if they have a bad reason for scumreading me, then the person could be mafia

4 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

what do you think makes you stand out from the pool of ryan/you/manti

Because I've been completely active day 3. They have not. I've been answering everything, they haven't. If by Manti you mean MI if you notice he just omgus me after my vote 

31 minutes ago, Mello said:

Because I've been completely active day 3. They have not. I've been answering everything, they haven't. If by Manti you mean MI if you notice he just omgus me after my vote 

i was talking more about manti cuz of activity

why are you calling mi's vote omgus when the essential definition of omgus is you voted me, therefore im voting you (or of course veiled attempts at making it look different to that when it is in fact that)? to me it seemed like his reason to vote you was relatively well outlined, and it wasnt different than "omgus."

yo can people like swarm the thread eod like as whats been happening for the past two Days? even an upspike in activity in the last four hours would be much appreciated.

tbh, atm, marth's lynch feels too... idk, easy. it just feels like that answers too good to be true

4 hours ago, EvanManManMan said:

Posts like this are why I think Laserguy is pretty scummy. What is the point of even saying this. I don't think somebody with a perspective of not knowing who the wolves were would say this.

While I'll concede that this might not be the most insightful thing I've said this game, it's hardly something that anyone should be surprised by. This is a game that's supposed to be full of crafty and clever players from a variety of sites with different metas. I doubt all lurk as scum and are busy as Town. So I am expecting that there are probably a least a few wolves among the active players who are getting a pass just for being active, and a couple of Townies among the lurkers. This is just common sense.

For example, Shattiel, manti, and Ryanyb seem to have been completely oblivious to the game state today, not knowing who claimed what or was wagoned or whatever. Wolves are probably more likely than not to know this information since they would presumably be getting at least some of it through wolf chat and would have discussed who to target during the night. It's possible that one or more of them are faking a dumb tell (Shattiel), but it wouldn't surprise me all that much if all three ended up being useless lynchbait Townies.

12 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Well you're wrong about this,let me poke holes into your argument:

A) it isn't even confirmed that its a pure town wagon

B) And even if it was pure,  why would scum move their votes on to me in the first place?  A midwife lynch presents easy towncred and a naana lynch is easier to force, any movement of votes on to me would put a crackdown on scum the following phase as getting a turbo mislynch is way worse than lynching someone who isn't contributing.  Anyone on me would be under a serious crackdown(and this p much happened the next phase).

A) As others have noted, 4/5 people on your wagon were either dead townies or claimed PRs. Only questionable person is Orihime. It's definitely a wagon that we know is predominantly Town-motivated. What's interesting about this is mostly the wagon dynamics. Given that four (maybe five) townies were sitting on your wagon, it's surprising that no one else was willing to jump on to your wagon in the case where you are Town. There was a scum wagon in play at the time, so there was at least some incentive for scum to push your wagon a bit harder. If you're scum, one possible reason that this may have been the case is that you're more valuable--and likely easier to save--than AM.

B) It's not even that you weren't pushed to be lynched. There was no movement on your wagon at all. A group jumped on, then they jumped off. Most of the other wagons persisted for longer and their membership changed more organically.

5 hours ago, weinerboy said:

"My wagon is not confirmed pure"

"I wouldn't lynch Ori, but my wagon is not pure despite 2 dead town slots and 2 claimed PRs were on it"

"SB wagon was pure"

???!!?!?!?

5 hours ago, weinerboy said:

I'd have to read how he was treating Mello before but my minor stance towards it is how I felt, that he was essentially sheeping my own opinion. I mean I'm the only dude on his wagon so he must've got that somewhere.  Tried to look back and see if he had a paper trail but instead he just voted Ruy at the end and pretty much nothing else. I'm fine with being sheeped but it's just the way he did it and especially what I just freaked out about that doesn't make me feel good about it. It kinda made me realize that he's been posting like he has to google translate all his posts because they read off so mechanical. It really never gave me any insight as to why he decided on Mello or why he thought Ori was town, and then just like google translate something wasn't completely accurate and he forgot that he called his own wagon unpure all the while saying Ori wasn't the lynch today.

The first can just be bad memory and the second doesn't hold much weight. LOL @ Marth sheeping your opinion, are you forreal dude? He posts like once a Day phase. I think Mello's a fine target to pick from his POV.

I don't know what Marth is, but the reasons here from you don't give me confidence. I also think it's weird that you and Mello have found yourselves on the same wagon.

41 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Who's the scum team again? 

I don't know. Right now I never lynch me, Snike, Ichigo, Gorf, you.

Mello/weinerboy are probably not teamed. 

If Mello's a wolf, Orihime probably spewed V, though I don't really want to lynch her anyway.

Game gets clearer when we hit another wolf. I don't think I can make a solid team right now.

Memory loss is one thing, but his defense towards Laser is that his wagon wasn't pure. The point was given that he thinks Ori isn't the lynch today and the only other people voting him that phase are two dead townies and two claimed PRs. I don't understand where this defense could possibly come from and like I said before -- if he's questioning the PRs he should've come out and said it. With regards to Mello nobody has bothered to answer me in regards of toneread. You scumread Mello for how he acting towards me or is it you're trying to guess my alignment still based on what I do? The only reason I can see you hopping off MI is because I seemingly got on it for reasoning you can't see.