SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

what do you mean noc isn't your specialty wasn't your first game here noc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey @SB. @Ampharos what benefit do we have from using the silencer plus all of the other questions I asked above, I am genuinely curious

26 minutes ago, dyachei said:

what i dont like there is that he basically tried to convince me marth was scum then left when I didn't bite (elie)

As if I've given up pursuing scum!marth. I've explained my case in thread, and to you personally. If you don't agree with it, I'm not going to shove it down your throat. Our logs clearly state that you disagree with me in part because you can't meta the guy. 

The more and more I sit here thinking, the more and more I feel like eclipse dodging the thread while we're all pointing fingers at each other. I'm not sure if I get that feeling from Euk but I'm sure eclipse would've come in here by now to voice some opinion. 

blah blah oh look at elie trying to throw more shade what a scummy thing to do, wolf goes woof blah blah

I don't even care; if no one else is gonna spit their thoughts out on people that aren't dyachei/omega/snike to an extent then I don't mind ding dong doing it

Lowkey I think anyone who claimed a character unprompted D1 is +town cause it suggests they were uninformed about the flavor. Though I'd need to see more scum flips to verify. I don't get why people think Elie is scum? I don't agree with his logic in general, which seems to be why people are casing him, but that's not a scumtell in itself. Also I totally thought Sully would be the one to silence/rb me, why did you make that decision SB/Amph?

I forgot about the silencer also being a rb so like, Ok, and that probably does also mean the role is town, cuz yeah we have already had a scum rb flipped but also that'd be unbearably broken as a scum role like I'd be sitting here telling rein wtf are you doing giving that role to scum lol

that being said I still don't really see the benefit in using it unless there's a situation it's absolutely needed but anyway

I REALLY think the people who haven't had much of a presence this game should come in and at LEAST post once. I get people joined to play an oc game but at least come in here to update us on where you are in this state of the game atm in terms of reads or thoughts. snike acid iris blitz and anyone else I'm forgetting.

by the way bear with me, I'm not being  open about absolutely everything. if it comes off like my thoughts are inconsistent they probably are LOL

24 minutes ago, Elieson said:

blah blah oh look at elie trying to throw more shade what a scummy thing to do, wolf goes woof blah blah

I don't even care; if no one else is gonna spit their thoughts out on people that aren't dyachei/omega/snike to an extent then I don't mind ding dong doing it

i don’t see the benefit of calling someone who can’t defend themselves out. either they come back and produce content in a natural state (which you’ve now offset) or replace. there is no use in doing what you did, so it’s equally useless to think of this as a noble play. rest assured, i have my eye on everyone.

I have a theory, but for that theory to be correct elie and one of athena/weapons would have to be scum. I'm not entirely convinced weapons is scum especially after today, but him being town throws a wrench into a bunch of things. elie is kinda acting according to my theory though which makes me :thinkingemoji:

however my theory is likely wrong at this point and unfortunately I can't divulge.

I have to go to work soon. if we get inthread content I can use that to evaluate my reads. I'll vote later

tbh I'm lazy bc I didn't expect to play NOC + also I'm being careful of what to say in terms of not wanting to divulge info to scum

wrt the silencer Ampharos told me where it was going and I was just ok with it because I cared more about other actions. Also Refa claimed Rapier during D1 so I don't think the flavour thing holds up. 

47 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Snike is currently laying low HARD

Via - Let's put more pressure on Snike

Elie - Let's not talk about Snike

:think:

Day 3 NOC Votals #1

Elieson (1): Evan
Marth (1): Elieson
dyachei (4): Snike, SB, Omega, Iris
Snike (1): Weapons
Iris (1): Killthestory
Omega (1): dyachei

If I got something wrong say something because it is easier to miss stuff in NOC with a longer thread.
Y'all have 50 hours 50 minutes left.

What the fuck is this Day phase? Has it really been almost 24 hours already?

Ok. At the moment I'll lynch like Dya, Marth, Snike and Elie I guess. It's D3 and Marth is still doing nothing, but maybe he's okay if Elie flips scum. I'd say vig any of the no voters but our vig dead.

Anyone not voting please do so in your next post.