SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yolo sounds maybe a bit better today. But you miss the part where yolo keeps talking about how he's solving but until his minor interactions today, I haven't seen it, weiner.

your characterization of my play is actually pretty fucking insulting.

vote: ##elie

This always happens now where I give everyone a pass for things that should be scummy and end up townreading everyone.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

The numbers don’t make sense without one of these wagons being scum. I guess I could also vote Marth or Snike, but Elie has just chased a lot of things that don’t make sense. Granted, I don’t remember what they are atm.

Just now, dyachei said:

Yolo sounds maybe a bit better today. But you miss the part where yolo keeps talking about how he's solving but until his minor interactions today, I haven't seen it, weiner.

your characterization of my play is actually pretty fucking insulting.

vote: ##elie

i feel like i just entered bizzaro world where everyone is getting pinged by elie and im not

maybe read the whole thread?

Elie pinged me when he tried to convince me to vote someone based on something that I didn't agree with. When he stopped talking about that subject, he just stopped talking to me.

His tone is off to me

Just now, dyachei said:

Elie pinged me when he tried to convince me to vote someone based on something that I didn't agree with. When he stopped talking about that subject, he just stopped talking to me.

His tone is off to me

see thats the thing

i liked his tone. have you played with him before?

12 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

but Elie has just chased a lot of things that don’t make sense. Granted, I don’t remember what they are atm.

GEe thanks?

11 minutes ago, dyachei said:

His tone is off to me

OC ended what, four hours or so after that (2 of which i spent driving home). You can try harder than this. 

@SB.

my theory is that scum didnt build refa only logs.  Who hasnt given u/posted refa logs? Scum exists in them for sure. 

13 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

see thats the thing

i liked his tone. have you played with him before?

Fwiw i recall never having played a straight up mafia game with dya.

16 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

This always happens now where I give everyone a pass for things that should be scummy and end up townreading everyone.

There's too much whiteknighting in this game; it adds to confusion and makes things mucky.

19 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

snike/athena/dya is where im looking at this current moment. looking forward to doing more than just shitting out tonal reads and base assumptions

wolfy

i'll vote on elie. snike and blitz slot are terrible votes. ##vote Elie

the fact the elie wagon isn't growing very fast/is growing hesitantly makes me feel like it's a scum wagon but refa grew pretty fast I guess

there is maf in the people slacking behind, without a doubt

idk if I'm one of the people guilty of "whiteknighting" but I'm definitely doing it for a reason so shrug emoji 

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

What's a hijacker do?

Typically, forces someone to target [X] with their role. IE if you're Poisoner trying to poison me, and I Hijack you to make you shoot KTS instead. Dunno if they force a person to act if they're idling though (that's the disclaimer for typically)

The 3 people wagoned D1 were Elie, Marth, and athena.

I don't believe athena is spewed. Last game, wolves tried to bus athena, they died first, then we had people hard defending athena until like day fucking 6 because terrible spew analysis.

I think there's a decent chance a wolf was wagoned D1. That, or we are just playing badly and wagoned nothing but villagers D1. I choose to think we aren't too horrendous this game, therefore we probably were about to dunk a wolf D1.

I also had a [1 wolf in athena/dyachei/eclipse] circle earlier and I usually do better when I say to hell with everybody else's opinions and YOLO my way thru games.

So I'm going to do that and vote with Kill. EOD is 8PM EST tomorrow in case anybody wants to do a clusterfuck CFD. If someone has a better case tag me but I'm ready to dunk on athena and call it a day.

##Vote: athena

now that im high and thinking about it my background reasons donteven mean anything if athena is scum, but if athena is scum that means weapons is also scum and i dont see both of those roles being scum at the Same time. lynching either of them figures this puzzle out in my head but what if theyre just both town

Why do you believe athena and Weapons must be teamed? FWIW, Weapons will be resolved soon due to his poison.

I was thinking about it and athena being roleblocked doesn't make any damn sense. If a villager did it, why would TLs greenlight a plan that involves the comparison cop being roleblocked? If a villa roleblocker was just going rogue and roleblocked him without consulting the TLs, that's poor play and I'd hope they would tell TLs about such an important power.

And then, I don't get why wolves would roleblock him either. He was wagoned. So unless one of them just had a sick read on athena being specifically cop, I don't get why they'd do that.....

In conclusion: wtf. Maybe athena is just lying altogether.