November 2019 Legendary/Mythic Hero Speculations

NSSKG151

Time for another speculation thread for November though I'm not sure if there is much to speculate on when it is kind of obvious who the Mythic Hero will be along with the fact we already know half the units returning this time around. Anyways...

Returning Legendary/Mythic Heroes

• Red: L!Marth, Sothis
  • Blue: L!Tiki, L!Julia, Fjorm
  • Green: L!Lyn
  • Colorless: Duma

Seasonals

• P!Flora: If the Mythic isn't red then P!Flora is really the only option this month. Though if P!Flora doesn't show up this month she won't appear until January.
  • S!Laevatein: Next green seasonal in line.
  • BB!Fjorm: Next colorless unit in line.
  • S!Gunnthra: I think it's unlikely to happen but they did put two red seasonals on the last Legendary Banner so who knows. Depends how fast they want to burn through their colorless seasonals I guess.

Normal Heroes

I think we will eventually reach a point where units in the normal summoning pool will cease to show up on Legendary/Mythic banner so I might just stop adding them to the prediction list eventually at least for red color units anyways (maybe even blue as well since blue is starting to get crowded at times as well).

• Yarne: Next green unit in line.
  • Edelgard: Could show up on the next banner if they decide to skip over Yarne for whatever reason (they have skipped over green units before in the past).
  • B!Micaiah: Really just a filler option assuming the Mythic isn't green and they don't want to put Yarne or Edelgard on the banner.
  • Hel: Yes, that's right. Assuming they have no intention of making Hel a Mythic Hero I can see them doing a similar situation like with M!Byleth first being on a Mythic Hero banner and then being put in the normal summoning pool later.
  • Claude: Assuming the Mythic isn't colorless and they don't put two colorless seasonals on the banner Claude is next in line.
  • B!Camilla: Again, just another filler option.

Mythic Hero Candidates

Heh, I will be more surprised if the Mythic Hero isn't one of Lif or Hel. Kind of leaning more on Lif than Hel since Lif could be an Astra elemental Mythic and we do need more offensive Mythic Heroes. Though I can also see a scenario where both Lif and Hel show up on the Mythic banner (whether Hel is a Mythic or normal hero) as a way to send off Book 3 and get all their OCs out of the way so they can focus on Book 4 characters.

Still, the other Mythic Heroes candidates are still on the table as well so we could still see any of Medeus, Mila, Fomortiis, Ashera, and Anankos.

My Predictions

Kind of switched it up a bit from what I initially predicted from the previous thread but I'm also going under the assumption that we end up with two new Mythic Heroes this month.

Red: L!Marth, Sothis, Lif (New Mythic Hero)

Blue: L!Tiki, L!Julia, Fjorm

Green: L!Lyn, S!Laevatein, Hel (Mythic or not)

Colorless: Duma, BB!Fjorm, Claude

Anyways, as always anyone got any hopes or predictions for November's Mythic banner?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new Mythic is definitely going to be Lif, which is nice as I am gonna pull anyway on red for a Sothis so he will be nice to have. He is going to be a pretty good unit as his weapon will garnt 20 damage which is pretty good in AR and for a lot of things.

Blue is also very good as I would like to merge Fjorm, have another Julia or have a minor impact and a tiki for her a slot for a merge Project I am thinking of. 

If the Green is the one mentioned then I will pull in there too, Laevatain is a better mirror Impact fodder than Julia who I would like to merge because she is one of my favorite FE characters. Hel will be good for the Flier team that needs a meele unit to fill up. Lyn is bad but I must really unlucky to get her out of the possible heroes in the banner. 

I will skip colorless as  don't want any of them. 

Edited by SuperNova125

Would be great if the new mythic is Lif, but nothing is certain until it happens. Planning on pulling red to try to get Sothis, so getting Lif in addition would be fantastic for me. I wouldn't mind it if they included dead Sharena, too, but that probably won't happen until sometime after the next chapter, if they include dead Sharena (like, maybe she'll be some sort of puppet Hel's using in the next chapter?) Anyway, I want her to be summonable because she has a cool design. Can't see her not being a blue (or colorless) unit, especially since Thrasir and Hel are already green and Lif is red. This way, we can have a little color balance. Eir's already colorless, but I just think it'd be elegant on dead Sharena (and kind of fitting if she got something like Sacrifice.)

Or, they could give us Mythic Brigand Boss. You never know.

Hoping for Lif as well, not because I want him, but because it'd be good to be able to ignore reds altogether.

Blue is already out - while I want one more Julia, I'm content with my Fjorm merge level and refuse to use L Tiki due to her horrific art. Hopefully Julia gets re-run in February.

Green is out as well. No interest in Lyn and Laevatein, which makes the third slot a hard sell no matter who it is.

That leaves grey. I have no interest in Duma as I have no interest in optimising for ARs, but if the other two greys are Fjorm, Camilla or Claude then it's still going to be the pick of the colours here. However if it's Gunnthra, then I'm skipping the banner altogether.

P.S. Mythic Brigand Boss would be great if only because of how rare axes are. He's just as legitimate a character as Anna anyway.

Edited by Humanoid

2 minutes ago, MirandaFriege said:

in which month would you expect to see pent?

Picnic Lukas is next, and can't be in November, so at the earliest, Lukas in December and Pent in January.

Lukas in December is fairly certain because there are two free blue slots, meaning that even if the December legendary hero is blue, there's still space for him. January has two Blue re-runs in Ephraim and Lucina, so Pent being squeezed out to February is a possibility.

if Lif is in Red, that's a big ole skip (which sucks because i want Sothis and I want Marth) Unless Lif has some crazy SI that will be useful. no need for him. 

Want Julia, don't really want the others. 
SLave would be kinda cool (mirror impact thanks)
Duma is not the Anima hero i want. 

November might just be a SKIP for me, sniping greens doesn't seem to be v. fun on a legendary banner. 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

SLave would be kinda cool (mirror impact thanks)

I had to reread to see what exactly you meant with this XD

It's probably Lif, but part of me is hoping for Hel, as I just dig that design of hers so much.

I am planning to summon on Red and Colorless, because I want a Sothis and an extra Duma for my defensive teams. More Marths are also welcomed, and I would like to fix one of my Bride Fjorms, who is -HP. So... having the next Mythic Hero in the Red pool, and having Claude as the 3rd Colorless Hero, would be so great for me.

Also, last year, CYL 2 units started to appear in November's banner, so we could have one of the 4 CYL 3 heroes here. I wouldn't mind Camilla, since I don't have her and L!Alm would enjoy to have Atk/Spd Push 4.

Líf as the Mythic Hero could be a easy prediction, but I wonder what Blessing he will have. I was expecting Líf as Legendary Hero in October and Hel as Mythic Hero in November, but oh well... Since the last 2 Mythic Heroes were Dark and Anima, we could have a Light/Astra hero this time. I would prefer Astra, since I have only one Naga.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I had to reread to see what exactly you meant with this XD

It's probably Lif, but part of me is hoping for Hel, as I just dig that design of hers so much.

teee. heeee. 

Honestly, I'm contemplating about +10ing Elincia (or trying to get a crap tonne of merges for Azura or Julia and Brave Camilla + Miciaiah) so i need to be saving, with like a dip now and then from something that catches my eye (Basically anything 3H related).  but i did give up a LOT of seasonals to get myrrh done, and i'd really like to get some stuff they offer (if not a good IV of the particular unit themselves). 

I wonder if Lif will be similar to male Byleth or Eir (since he could be a mythic) and is introduced in a banner/event before the mythic banner and is added afterwards to the banner as the examples did, or skipped for a later date to put picnic flora in the red.

This will allow to put flora in the banner and in December end the picnic banner and have Lif playable before book 4 begins (he could be a mythic as well). This will allow Hel that is actually a good Mythic Candidate to be in the Green. And have her around the same time we had Surtr (end of November, before book 4).

January is very late for her and the Book 3 hype will have faded, so adding a B3 OC will be just dissapointing

Thrasir being a Mythic Hero made the things harder... Because it will be weird to not have Líf as one as well, or at least as a Legendary Hero. If Thrasir wasn't a Mythic Hero (she doesn't deserve this title anyway), Líf could be in a banner with her or with Gustav and Henriette.

Hel makes sense to be one, and this month is perfect for it.

I hope Líf can get some sort of cool down acceleration for Miracle, so he can be a Bolt Trap. Shield Pulse, Time's Pulse, and Quickened Pulse only gets it down to 4 charges.

Hel seems good against Counter-Vantage and one-shots with just her Weapon. Not sure what else you can do with her though besides running a normal Desperation set on offense and stalling on defense.

Well if Lif is next month that will be good, since I would like Sothis so that I have a dark mythic hero and my B!Miccy is better for my teams then a Yune would be.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Hel seems good against Counter-Vantage and one-shots with just her Weapon. Not sure what else you can do with her though besides running a normal Desperation set on offense and stalling on defense.

Hel's miracle effect doesn't work against mages, so if the counter-vantage foe is a mage she will not be that great against.

23 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hel's miracle effect doesn't work against mages, so if the counter-vantage foe is a mage she will not be that great against.

Darn it. She will probably need Miracle then with Velouria and Hector: Marquess of Ostia. She could have been Seliph 2.0.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Darn it. She will probably need Miracle then with Velouria and Hector: Marquess of Ostia. She could have been Seliph 2.0.

Mystic Boost could be great on her, to try to avoid Galeforce teams, in case she is a defensive Hero.