Voting Gauntlet: A Hero Rises 2020 (Feb. 28)

DarkAlf

Who are you supporting?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you supporting?

• Altina: Dawn's Trueblade
    • Sothis: Silver Specter
    • Leif: Unifier of Thracia
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Azura: Vallite Songstress
    • Sothis: Girl on the Throne
    • Alm: Saint-King

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2020 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Since  Sanata  Sothis lostt, I'm siiding wwith a  two-time goddess slayer, Altina!

(Minor RD and  3H spoilers)

Also, am I the only one who wants an Altina-Lehran duo hero for the wedding season?

Thank goodness Leif managed to tank that multiplier for the last hour. Now that Edelgard is gone I am content with whoever wins now. Still, I will continue to give my support to Leif and in the event he loses the next round I will move over to support whoever wins between Alfonse and Sothis.

Edited by NSSKG151

I'm a little saddened Edelgard lost; her winning the AHR VG would've been the perfect microcosm for this whole anniversary. 

Not sure who to vote for now. I have a -atk Altina and a -def NY!Alfonse who would both love a merge, Sothis will be +5 as soon as I get Yune/another dark mythic, and I don't have Leif. Anyone winning will be good for me. 

5 minutes ago, trainer_derp said:

Not sure who to vote for now. I have a -atk Altina and a -def NY!Alfonse who would both love a merge, Sothis will be +5 as soon as I get Yune/another dark mythic, and I don't have Leif. Anyone winning will be good for me. 

That seems as good of a reason as any (It's totally the best, join our squad).

W!Sothis lost, as expected. It was kinda close for a while, but many decided to go all out too soon. 

Oh well, now I'm gonna go for Duo Alfonse, CC+Special Spiral is too good to pass up. 

Altina is awesome but I already have her at +1, OG!Sothis is eh Lif is better as Time's Pulse fodder and L!Leif doesn't interest me at all even if he's pretty strong.

So Alfonse felled a Valla queen, now he and Sharena must fall a Progenitor. No pressure!

Glad the two I didn't want to win are out round one. Nothing against Edelgard or Azura, but I have no need for extra fodder of them.

Sothis won. That's really good, I hope she can also pull this through. However, in the final round I doubt there are many things anyone can do to beat Altina. And it's a shame that both of my wanted winners are fighting now in round two. 

I really didn't expect both Alfonse and Leif to endure the last multiplier from the girls in the final hour. This is almost best case scenario. The only way it could have been better was if W!Sothis somehow beat Altina (though I knew better). If Alfonse wins I get either a fixed nature or CC+Special Spiral fodder which is amazing, Sothis gives me a dark mythic for light season and frees up any future Sothis copies for TP fodder. Leif is just an overall QoL increase and I also don't have him. The only stinker for me is Altina strictly because I already have her, though if I didn't, it'd be pretty best case scenario.

Still supporting Alfonse, but between him and Sothis I don't mind who wins. Hoping Leif pulls it out over Altina but anyone beating her in this competition is a longshot. The difference is just too huge. It's shades of S!Corrin vs S!Gaius. Insurmountable regardless of multipliers.

For me the best case scenario happend in all rounds. 
All 4 units I wanted the most to win are in round 2. I rather have Sothis than W.Sothis because of the skills. 

I kind of expect Altina and Sothis to be in the finals. Alphonse has a match against 100% Sothis now. Which might be hard for pair up Alphonse. And Altina seems to be dominating already against Leif. 

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

Hoping Leif pulls it out over Altina but anyone beating her in this competition is a longshot. The difference is just too huge. It's shades of S!Corrin vs S!Gaius. Insurmountable regardless of multipliers.

It's nowhere near that extreme. Altina got a few multipliers last round and she's already gotten one this round, with occasional future ones on the way. Any unit who falls behind sometimes has a possibility of losing.

She's a ridiculously strong unit, but that's also why a lot of people already have her.

My dreams of getting my first non -atk Alm were just shattered.

Joking aside: joining Altina, she was next on my list to get anyways. I have four Leifs already! (please don't let Leif win)

I was going to go Leif to make sure Edelgard didn't win, but he did anyways.  Alfonse knocking out Azura means that now I have no regrets regardless of who wins this thing.  I joined Winter Sothis but she lost, now on NY Alfonse.  Altina has such an overwhelming majority and seems the clear peoples favorite, so I would feel kind of bad if she loses.  

All 4 of the Round1 winners would be new units to me, so I win no matter what.

Altina would still be the best outcome for me if I want to boost my grail income a little (currently reach 12500s or so with no Astra mythic), and also the worst outcome if I want to remain lazy and not have to build new units/teams to go with her.

Personally I hope anyone of the three can pull a miracle and take Altina out as I already have a +Atk one and a merge does not raise her Atk or res and she has bad fodder. But I do see her winning this whole thing, seeing how she is always so far. 

Edited by SuperNova125

Altina winning will be good for me. I have a +Spd Altina, which is meh, so I can use the neutral one instead. And a merge for a Mythic Hero is always welcomed. Being +1 will not make my score increase in Mjolnir Strike, though.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Altina winning will be good for me. I have a +Spd Altina, which is meh, so I can use the neutral one instead. And a merge for a Mythic Hero is always welcomed. Being +1 will not make my score increase in Mjolnir Strike, though.

I also have a +spd Altina with a digusting -res bane that has cost me a lot of match ups. Would love to get a merge on her. 

I hope Sothis will win because while Altina will be useful in the short term (Astra is hell right now...), I do believe she will be benched later once they release Plumeria. 

21 minutes ago, Nym said:

I hope Sothis will win because while Altina will be useful in the short term (Astra is hell right now...), I do believe she will be benched later once they release Plumeria. 

One, what the hell does Plumeria have anything to do with Altina past also being a red flier? Two, bold of you to assume that everyone will both want and get Plumeria when she gets released at least six months (likely longer) from now.