Should L!Micaiah wield a staff or a tome?

Icelerate

What should L!Micaiah wield?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What should her weapon be?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 8:23 AM, Yexin said:

what would she be? Light Sage? that would be a downgrade for me

To be fair, L!Micaiah could canonically be taken from that point of her life, since she's already pretty popular for freeing Daein at the time.

Also, Fallen Ike means Cipher arts are on the table now, so we might get Queen Micaiah from there. That outfit is wonderful, so I hope we do!

8 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

To be fair, L!Micaiah could canonically be taken from that point of her life, since she's already pretty popular for freeing Daein at the time.

Also, Fallen Ike means Cipher arts are on the table now, so we might get Queen Micaiah from there. That outfit is wonderful, so I hope we do!

yeah, they pretty much confirmed cipher original design are a possibility now, but i honestly don't know if i'd like to see a cipher original design, something we've never seen in fe games, to be a legendary hero let's just forget about azura, chrom and lucina, they're dumb

i'm not saying it won't happen, or that i wouldn't like to see queen micaiah as a legendary hero, but the fact that that could confirm cipher originals as potential candidates for legendary heroes too... i don't know, it's not  something i really look forward to

18 hours ago, Yexin said:

yeah, they pretty much confirmed cipher original design are a possibility now,

As of who? I know Bride Charlotte was a cipher character but given how much of a no brainier that idea was it hardly counts. What recent character made a cipher debut before Heroes?

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

As of who? I know Bride Charlotte was a cipher character but given how much of a no brainier that idea was it hardly counts. What recent character made a cipher debut before Heroes?

fallen ike

On 5/11/2020 at 8:19 PM, SSbardock84 said:

What if she somehow had both? Listed as a colorless tome and could use healing spells (different from Sacrifice). Not sure if that'd work though.

If they're crossing elements of both, they could just make her a staff with a personal assist that incorporates elements of Sacrifice - maybe the Harsh Command effect.

Staff.

Having a Pair-Up Legendary unit that wield staves would be a GODSEND for Allegiance Battles during that specific season since healing becomes much less of an issue. And if she were to be using a Prf staff, she's most likely going to be able to Razzle Dazzle by default so she's not going to be a liability in scoring colorless kills. The only real downsides if any are just that unless they create new/Prf healer-only assists and specials, she may not score as well as a non-staff Pair-Up Legendary unit.

Edited by Roflolxp54

If Micaiah gets a Prf staff, give it Thani effective dmg, Razzle dazzle built in on the staff and some other cool skill like an auto follow up skill for her. Guaranteed doubling with razzle dazzle all on the staff, seems fine.

I'd prefer legendary Micaiah to have a staff. Because 1) we STILL don't have a staff legendary yet, and 2) I feel like colorless tomes should be more limited to characters who have more justification to go colorless. Bramimond makes sense because he's apparently super powerful and not using his personal dark magic tome. Ashera would make sense, being the manifestation of order and "above" the weapon triangle.

Personally, I don't really think any of the legendary heroes have much justification to go colorless tome over a colored tome. In the end none of them really seem to transcend the normal limits of human beings ... if that makes any sort of sense at all.

On 5/14/2020 at 10:29 PM, Sunwoo said:

I'd prefer legendary Micaiah to have a staff. Because 1) we STILL don't have a staff legendary yet, and 2) I feel like colorless tomes should be more limited to characters who have more justification to go colorless. Bramimond makes sense because he's apparently super powerful and not using his personal dark magic tome. Ashera would make sense, being the manifestation of order and "above" the weapon triangle.

Personally, I don't really think any of the legendary heroes have much justification to go colorless tome over a colored tome. In the end none of them really seem to transcend the normal limits of human beings ... if that makes any sort of sense at all.

Wouldn't Micaiah make sense due to being heron branded which are highly in tune with order while also being the Apostle of the Goddess of Chaos which would make her very balanced? I think Bramimond was colourless due to being neutral in personality as he can take the form of the person he's facing not due to his power. Ashunera should be colourless tome while Ashera should be blue tome IMO. 

Well considering Micaiah has a Colourless tome now, Staff legendary Micaiah it is! i mean, who else would fit the criteria of being in consideration for Legendary + Staff user?

In light of recent reveals, staff is more likely. I'd like for her and the potential staff L!Elincia to be different movement types though, so that neither can invalidate the other.

17 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Well considering Micaiah has a Colourless tome now, Staff legendary Micaiah it is! i mean, who else would fit the criteria of being in consideration for Legendary + Staff user?

Athos? Elice? St. Elimine? Dont know i mean if IS wanted they could pull of a Legendary Elise or Sakura

18 hours ago, Hilda said:

Athos? Elice? St. Elimine? Dont know i mean if IS wanted they could pull of a Legendary Elise or Sakura

I'd say... Mythic tome user, not a unit I'd expect as a Legendary and another Mythic. . They can ofc do lots of units, but Micaiah seems like the most logical now.