Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oliver one was more than easy, mostly because I had Naga, Nagi and Fallen Tiki as Archanea heroes with the support of duo Marth. 

This one was way harder as I only had of SS 4 heroes. Winter Ephraim, Duo Ephraim, Legendary Eirika, Magic Eirika. Eventually I did. Magic Eirika simply needed 5 extra Spd to kill a certain enemy and Legend one with rally Spd and spur Atk Spd did the job. 

I used L'Arachel, Super Eirika, Duo Ephraim, and Myrrh. Was pretty easy, the mages stomped pretty much everything with their Blade tomes.

I used Magic Eirika, Winter Eirika, Duo Ephraim and Innes. Innes was just there as moral support, while Mage Eirika was used to tank the fist green mage. After that, Duo Ephraim literally ranked and clear everyone else, with only one Restore from W Eirika being necessary. 

Day 1: Caeda and Marth were married, with Phina as a bridesmaid and Maria as the flower girl.  -blade Caeda was able to take out some pesky things thanks to buffs from Marth.  Once Oliver was on the grate, Marth rode up and smacked his face in.

Day 2: This one made me think way too hard, and resulted in some. . .skill inheritance.  But Dozla and L'Arachel managed to reform both Lyon and Amelia, and they were able to barely beat this.  SI was on L'Arachel (Atk Tactic, so that Dozla had enough oomph to OHKO something).  Needed to swap Lyon to G Tomebreaker and L'Arachel to Swordbreaker.  MVP of the run was the Warding Stance seal, which combined with the Res Tactic seal on L'Arachel gave Lyon the bulk necessary to tank Celica.

EDIT: It's Lucina that's -Atk, not Caeda.  Though it's not like Caeda's a one-hit powerhouse anyway.

Edited by eclipse

Oliver was the most annoying for me because I didn't attempt any solo strats with the busted armored Tikis. Phina, Naga, SY!Tiki and L!Marth were used instead.

Alm & Celica were less obnoxious than I expected. W!Eirika and B!Ephraim are very good for it, especially with Seth buffs. Duo!Ephraim was also there, but didn't need to be.

Lyon was... well, Lyon happened.
1ee500e144.png

I can't believe that they are doing this.  For the ones with bad luck and god awful units both maps were unnecessarily difficult.

Oliver was an annoying scumbag, and took waaaaay too much effort to clear the lunatic (fuck infernal difficulty.  I am not bothing it's too fucking difficult since my Marth game units are all either underperforming or just flat out crap I chose not to invest in).

Celica and Alm were obnoxious jerks, and again not doing infernal because Lunatic was too fucking difficult and cost me some frustration (again making me use units I 1 don't care for and 2 don't use due to their weakness 3 don't have any decent IVs or investment)

Leon was...tolerable.  I got to use my better units.  We still had some shuffling, but we managed to clear all three difficulties but not without some swearing on my end.

I am not looking forward to any of these.  Really not looking forwards to them.  Both because of my underperforming units that are not Team Husbando, my 10+ units or the ones I have invested in and because I specifically hate having to make tactics on the fly.  This whole thing is a nightmare for someone like me who doesn't have half of the apparently required patience IS is demanding to test.  No thank you I will stick to feathers and be done with it.  Screw the divine codes.

I sent in Legendary Chrom, Aversa, PA Inigo, and Grima M. Had a couple of failed attempts where I overestimated Grima's killing ability, but it wasn't too bad.

Oliver:
+10 Sheena, +0 Marth, +0 Braeda, +0 Camus
Fury Vantage Camus carrying like it's 2017 (after Marth got rid of the green dragon).

Alm+Celica:
+0 HDozla to deal with the 2 generic mages, Lute to kill Alm/Celica, Myrrh, and Brave Ephraim.

Lyon:
Poverty +0 Tharja carry, with 4+10 Olivia, 5+6 Aversa, and 4+10 Cherche support.

Overall I've been enjoying these, especially since some of them give me an excuse to finally give reposition/another useful assist to random units. Nice to see some budget AA counter units get used in other modes.

Lyon’s was by far the easiest, no retries needed. L Chrom and L Lucina literally cleated the whole map on their own. Only helps that my Lucina has Atk Def Link 3 for Def buffs on both of them. I brought along my Masked Marth to slay the dragon on the right, with my shiny new Flying Olivia to help dance her out of the way so the other 2 can clean house.

In terms of easiness: Lyon > Alm/Celica > Oliver, but overall not too challenging thus far because I have at least one carry unit from each series, it seems.

Oliver: Duo Marth carried, with Phina as dancing support and Spring Catria for (de)buffs. Spring Palla was just there to hang out.

Alm/Celica: Mage Eirika tanked the tomes, while Duo Ephraim carried the whole map from that point on. B Ephraim was there relaxing, and W Eirika was there to heal Mage Eirika.

Makes me feel like I should promote a Tethys though... 

10 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I am not looking forward to any of these.  Really not looking forwards to them.  Both because of my underperforming units that are not Team Husbando, my 10+ units or the ones I have invested in and because I specifically hate having to make tactics on the fly.  This whole thing is a nightmare for someone like me who doesn't have half of the apparently required patience IS is demanding to test.  No thank you I will stick to feathers and be done with it.  Screw the divine codes.

Look up a YouTube strategy if you don't like improvising as you go.  Or, just deal with it since you decided to go with faves only.  But whining about it publicly isn't the answer.

That being said, I'm having my own issues with this.  Will most likely need to shuffle some seals and whatnot, but this is definitely doable~!

EDIT: Turns out Mirror Stance did it.  Grima's presence was so scary that Lucina disguised herself as a taguel so Yarne wouldn't feel alone, and Tharja decided to get hitched sooner than later.  Even if Lucina's -Atk, she was able to tank Lyon, and that's what mattered.  Bridal Tharja hits like a truck, Yarne's Galeforce allowed him to assassinate pesky enemies, and Robin's ability to fly was crucial in the initial bait sequence (she took less damage from baiting the Zanbato flier than the manakete/Fury mage).

Edited by eclipse

Lyon's battle was a challenge because my Awakening roster is really weak (despite me having a +10 OG!Cordy and a perfect nature Bride Cordy...actually, I should've tried doing a Cordy+Daughter clear...Oh well.

I used Horse Chrom, F!Morgan (she was the MVP and won her refine), PA!Olivia and Cherche. Morgan took care of Lyon and the non green mages, Chrom of the manaketes and Cherche used GF+Heavy Blade seal to take care of the stragglers. Olivia was a Tactics bot.

Cleared Lyon's map with my Awakening harem team of beautiful women using A!Tiki, Cordelia, Cherche and Sumia.

I know Friday is Tellius but I wonder which game it is going to be tomorrow. I'm guessing Fates or one of the Elibe games.