Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

I know the game is open-ended but there's a reason why they nudge you towards Rito Village first, since it helps you come across some of the other recurring questlines, both main and side (you meet Penn already?) and also Hetsu.

I found the Rito Village nudging funny because Purah is all “yeah so investigate these places to find Princess Zelda but btw, she was supposedly seen in Hebra”.

Spoiler

But yeah that’s true, there’s Penn, Hestu, and Impa.

And yeah, with NPCs all over the place raving about the White Clover Gazette, the second I found it I ran straight in. The world having a news service is really cool, and being a journalist is such a fun side quest chain. This game is GOOD.

It seems like the game wants you to go to Eldin next, judging by the fact that there are NPCs in lookout landing who have an entire conversation with each other on how to get to Goron City and then vanish (although I don’t actually know what triggered them to spawn, I’m just guessing). But I kinda need to anyway, since I want to figure out what the deal is with those bubbul frog gems and actually unlock great fairies (and based on chatter from NPCs, both of those are in the area).

The order Purah tells you about the phenomena in is Hebra > Eldin > Gerudo (this is the only one that’s named after a race huh) > Lanayru, I believe, so maybe that’s the order I’ll do it in. The description of this main quest also lists them in that order before you do any of them. But when talking to Purah after finishing Hebra, the order of Gerudo and Lanayru were switched for some reason (unless I just misremembered). Not that it matters, I’m doing Eldin for now.

What I really don’t know is when I’m gonna go southeast and see Kakariko and more importantly, Hateno. They’re just so out of the way, but I wanna dye my armor (and figure out what to do with the fabrics I keep getting).

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

It's peak

When 3:45 hits

Screen_Shot_2019-09-09_at_10.12.43_AM.jp

I’m so sorry, phase 2 lasted about a minute. This sounds cool, they should’ve used it on a harder boss.

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Think of your gene pool Shrimp-kun!

good-morning-beer.gif

2 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

It's just rock paper scissors, bro

exactly

WTF, Takahashi based?!

Always has been

cute

I can't escape this

for 10 years atleast

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

At my age I don't feel like I need gifts anymore, nor that I deserve gifts either.😒 My drifting, non-contributory early-middle-aged existence isn't worthy of many gifts. Others are better off spending on themselves. 

Gift giving is never really about need, or worth; its a way for people to show that they care about you, which they clearly do.

4 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Ok6NOV8.png

I have to wonder why they even bothered to keep the soldiers of Daein alive.

Better slave labor...

KnNalNb.png

Reading this as a mixed person is hilarious.

Enjoying your mixed blood super powers yet?

P66gMsP.png

WHAT THE FUCK, NO!

Ah, Radiant Dawn's infamously weird availability shows its ugly head for the first major time.

10 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
10 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Wraithism

just-one-drink.gif

Good comedy routine. 10/10 would Teehee again.

7 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

hkgM5GE.png

You know we have a healer, you don't have to shorten your lifespan to do this

Laura doesn't exist.

WOqs2Sc.png

Oh Micaiah! You're just like the other white haired protagonist in this series!

...No not that one

Not that one either...

...Theeeere we go, that's the one.

...Isn't there only one other white-haired protagonist in the series?

X5apehT.png

Who needs thousands of years long philosophical debates on the nature of good and bad when you can just have otherworldly magic decide?

Never forget Oliver and the entire Begnion senate uses light magic.

meGHrkT.png

I have a type.

"God I wish I was her"

- Quetzal, circa July of 2023 (or were you already in August overthere? Stupid timezones...)

5 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

image.png

I have no idea what the context is, so I'll just say I always knew Benedict was gay for Erador.

5 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Me too

Anime man, nooo

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Playing Engage DLC maps early sucks.

I really wanna Nintendo PC it already lol

DLC characters without playing the DLC mod my beloved

Frankly though I think I'll wait for a "Somniel is a menu" mod before I replay Engage

FE6 decided to eat all the turn events in chapter 16x when I tried adding Catalena.

I always knew pegasus are the worst class. She's lucky she has a better design than every single pegasus knight in the series aside from Syrene. Much like the other falco boss.

40 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Frankly though I think I'll wait for a "Somniel is a menu" mod before I replay Engage

yesterday, Somniel with Training, picking up everything and viewing 6 new supports - 15 minutes total

Remove supports and it's like, 5 minutes between chapters

All right, Catalena's done.

...Now for the next one.

Mitan.png

I will see justice done.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

yesterday, Somniel with Training, picking up everything and viewing 6 new supports - 15 minutes total

Remove supports and it's like, 5 minutes between chapters

Dang... Maybe I was just slow lol. Either that or loading times really are just much worse in the Nintendo PC, in which case I have to pick between no mods and horrid loading times, which is... absolutely terrible actually.

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/07/gust-to-announce-new-atelier-title-on-august-8

What's the next direction? How will Gust succeed the success story? I'm doubting it's two remakes in a row.

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ah, Radiant Dawn's infamously weird availability shows its ugly head for the first major time.

It's not nonsensical in this instance I think. Micaiah doesn't want to involve the Daein Army proper, Tauroneo certainly counts, Fiona and Jill reasonably count. Zihark not counting is the one peculiarity, considering he was with T-neo and Jill, maybe because he's just a lone swordsman?

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I first misread this as "Sommie is on the menu".🍗 -In the form of a cake covered in fondant, of course.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I first misread this as "Sommie is on the menu".🍗 -In the form of a cake covered in fondant, of course.

Naturally. Sommie cannot be cooked, that would require taking Sommie down. No mortal can take Sommie down.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

However for replays PC is much better, due to mods for example.

Well, we realise eventually that vanilla runs no longer cut it, so good on you. XD

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

good-morning-beer.gif

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Playing Engage DLC maps early sucks.

Oh Emperor, how did it come to this?

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good comedy routine. 10/10 would Teehee again.

Comedy routine!?! You think saving Shrimp-kun’s soul and gene pool is…why do I even bother? Oh course I’m nothing more then a two bit clown preforming the same routine to them. Why should we try to care about our fellows in this forum they say while swilling their coffee or tea or whatever while they chortle in their anime fueled fever dreams. Or in Rubenio’s case beard fueled.

10 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Heal Staffs don't come cheap. That said, would it be counterproductive to use Sacrifice, then a Heal Staff on Micaiah, than just using the Heal Staff on the wounded person to begin with?

If Micaiah is healing all the injuries that would normally be too minor to be worth a real staff use, she could consolidate that trivial damage into something actually worth using a staff on, so logically she is there to heal all the 1 HP paper cuts people managed to pick up...

unless they are doing the classic milking of the healing exp to try and levelup Micaiah

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Isn't there only one other white-haired protagonist in the series?

GuardianSing is probably referencing Robin, and Corrin for the first two white haired protagonists (as that is what IS assumes are their hair color is unless otherwise unspecified), with Edelgard as the white haired protagonist presumably being referenced at the end.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Shakes%252B3.JPG

Trying to reference the old Pagliacci joke

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's not nonsensical in this instance I think. Micaiah doesn't want to involve the Daein Army proper, Tauroneo certainly counts, Fiona and Jill reasonably count. Zihark not counting is the one peculiarity, considering he was with T-neo and Jill, maybe because he's just a lone swordsman?

Maybe he's still technically just a hired mercenary.

Alternatively, it's meant to be an ambush done from the ground on swamp terrain.

31 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

If Micaiah is healing all the injuries that would normally be too minor to be worth a real staff use, she could consolidate that trivial damage into something actually worth using a staff on, so logically she is there to heal all the 1 HP paper cuts people managed to pick up...

unless they are doing the classic milking of the healing exp to try and levelup Micaiah

That would certainly be the more efficient way of doing it, heh.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

33 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

GuardianSing is probably referencing Robin, and Corrin for the first two white haired protagonists (as that is what IS assumes are their hair color is unless otherwise unspecified), with Edelgard as the white haired protagonist presumably being referenced at the end.

...I'm gonna be completely honest: I completely forgot Robin existed.

Heck Corrin too come to think of it, though I've never had a white-haired Corrin so in my defense I don't immediately associate them to white hair.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I'm now reminded of that one Smash comic I saw about Micaiah shoving Corrin into a locker, steal her clothes, and pretend to be her to get into Smash, pft.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

The order Purah tells you about the phenomena in is Hebra > Eldin > Gerudo (this is the only one that’s named after a race huh) > Lanayru, I believe, so maybe that’s the order I’ll do it in.

I ended up going Hebra -> Gerudo -> Lanayru -> Eldin. So counterclockwise. Although this is in regards to the regional phenomena, truth is i was bouncing around all over the place. I went to Tarry Town before taking on any main quest lol.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

What I really don’t know is when I’m gonna go southeast and see Kakariko and more importantly, Hateno. They’re just so out of the way, but I wanna dye my armor (and figure out what to do with the fabrics I keep getting).

Lurelin is also a bigger point of interest this time around, as i'm sure you may have heard some NPCs say.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

I’m so sorry, phase 2 lasted about a minute.

It lasted longer for me because i didn't know you could dive through it's weakpoints. The rematches went a lot quicker lmao.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/07/gust-to-announce-new-atelier-title-on-august-8

What's the next direction? How will Gust succeed the success story? I'm doubting it's two remakes in a row.

It will be very interesting to see. I doubt we're getting another remake right away, since Marie just came out. Not to mention Marie's announcement was just a thing that happened whereas iirc whenever it's a new game, they tease it up.