• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Daiya said:

Sounds like a good time. I remember playing EOU awhile back. Gameplay was engaging and the music was stellar.

Great! I'm looking forwards to it, since I've basically only ever played Zelda and FE games! It's sure to be a nice breath of fresh air.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yes, yes you can. Oncom is edible mold grown on all-natural by-products of other foods consumed in the Indonesian province of West Java. Comes in black and red varieties, I think thats the black.

Nice.

Dang chapter 13 was tough... Well, it was only made tough because I had Allen carry Lalum and everyone rush straight to Percival. So naturally we got surrounded on both sides of the bridge with me trying to recruit Percival and so I totally abused save states. But with enough skill (and rng having Lilina dodge) we cleared the bridge and recruited Percival! (And then ambush spawns spawned like right next to the bridge on one side >.<)

It was very tense because even though I was totally abusing save states, I was half sure I would have to reset because I had myself in quite the pickle. I prevailed though! And it was very thrilling

(Oh Lot also promoted, you’re welcome Benice)

Edited by Sooks1016

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Dang chapter 13 was tough... Well, it was only made tough because I had Allen carry Lalum and everyone rush straight to Percival. So naturally we got surrounded on both sides of the bridge with me trying to recruit Percival and so I totally abused save states. But with enough skill (and rng having Lilina dodge) we cleared the bridge and recruited Percival! (And then ambush spawns spawned like right next to the bridge on one side >.<)

It was very tense because even though I was totally abusing save states, I was half sure I would have to reset because I had myself in quite the pickle. I prevailed though! And it was very thrilling

btw, Perceval is also avaliable to recruit in ch. 15 and is very easy to recruit there, in fact. He actually will get HM bonuses there, so if you ever wanna try HM, (Which has the same level of jank as NM, so if you tolerate NM, HM will be fine) make sure to get him there. Especially since he will be useless in the next map.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

(Oh Lot also promoted, you’re welcome Benice)

YE

Just now, Benice said:

btw, Perceval is also avaliable to recruit in ch. 15 and is very easy to recruit there, in fact. He actually will get HM bonuses there, so if you ever wanna try HM, (Which has the same level of jank as NM, so if you tolerate NM, HM will be fine) make sure to get him there. Especially since he will be useless in the next map.

Oh I know, I read all about that. I just heard he’s one of the best characters in the game so I wanted him early (although one of the two remaining maps before chapter 15 is actually a desert map LOL) and a knight crest. Which is weird because I’m not using any armor knights and the only cav I was using promoted already. Maybe it’s time to bring out Lance..?

Maybe it’s time to bring out Lance..?

Treck.

Treck.

Treck.

although one of the two remaining maps before chapter 15 is actually a desert map LOL

This one kinda sucks, even though I actually like it. 14x is like Night of Farewells but slightly less bad.

Edited by Benice

Absolutely terrible, unless you have prior commitments someone should be getting some Zsss

I don't, but i slept alot on Saturday, so...

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Naps are good, if you can actually nap

I nap more than i can sleep xD

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm terrible at napping during the day.

Same except for when I come home from school (when it’s actually in person). I will collapse instantly xD

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Around 2 hours xD

GWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFGH

Edited by Benice