Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sounds like a very interesting premise.

It's quite cool, even if super wordy.

Back then i used to read the manga, a chapter was like 80 pages and took me like 2 hours to read lmao

4 hours ago, Armagon said:
Solm goes hard.

Amen Armagon. Who needs those silly pesky things like world building, believable character motivation or internal plot consistency when you have great gameplay! And of course Hortensia!

I really don't know who I love more at this point. Etie one-rounding everything from squishy mages to armors to bosses, or Critdon with his 80% Wrath crits.

NEVER MIND SCRATCH THAT

HE HAS HIT 100

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Oh Sombron is so fucking FUCKED

1 minute ago, Lightcosmo said:

Crit generator is janky af.

RNG do be RNG.

Spoiler

I like how Lumera's disappearance noticeably stops at her waist for a whole minute so she and Alear can have time to indulge in long, drawn-out melodrama for the second time.

Welp, that was Mikoto 2. The chapter was pretty great and Lindon blasted her ass with 100 crit, no doubt giving Sorry nightmares for the rest of her life. That's all I care about.

Big chapter 25 spoilers

All right, I have said goodbye to Sommie. Fed him his favorite beans one more time.

Final battle time. I will only hve time to watch the intro before dinner, but that's okay.

Spoiler

...oh the final battle is accessed from the Somniel.

Welp, looks like I'm back already lol

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

This kills the shrimp

This also kills the Armagon.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

My personal belief is that people should stop giving a fuck about anime ages

I agree that being said, I do think marrying Anna and Jean should not have been a thing in the first place. It only is because S-Supports are mandated by the government.

58 minutes ago, Tsundwraith said:

Who needs those silly pesky things like world building, believable character motivation or internal plot consistency when you have great gameplay! 

Yes.

There we go. Opening monologue over. Now all that remains is the grand finale.

...problem is, I dunno if to do it tonight and risk not having time to wrap up before bed, or wait until tomorrow. Stupid work, making me get up early...

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There we go. Opening monologue over. Now all that remains is the grand finale.

...problem is, I dunno if to do it tonight and risk not having time to wrap up before bed, or wait until tomorrow. Stupid work, making me get up early...

I mean, Engage will still be there tomorrow. Maybe you can savor the anticipation of finishing...?

35 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, Engage will still be there tomorrow. Maybe you can savor the anticipation of finishing...?

Ehh... Yeah, you're probably right. Tomorrow I can finish more calmly. And Engage lasts me one more day!

RDT_20230131_0305485534837327916189142.j

I wish I knew who made this, it just popped up in one of the discord servers where I lurk.

People talk about Three Houses having oh-so-amazing staying power thanks to the deep ploot and the discourse and shit, but Fates is 8 years old and I'm still seeing Garon memes. Just sayin'

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I wish I knew who made this, it just popped up in one of the discord servers where I lurk.

People talk about Three Houses having oh-so-amazing staying power thanks to the deep ploot and the discourse and shit, but Fates is 8 years old and I'm still seeing Garon memes. Just sayin'

Clearly, after killing Sumeragi, Garon did his post-battle map exploration of Cheve. Picked up some ingots, food items, and adopt some conveniently orphaned child.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Clearly, after killing Sumeragi, Garon did his post-battle map exploration of Cheve. Picked up some ingots, food items, and adopt some conveniently orphaned child.

Now I'm picturing Garon taking care of Sommie.

...I gotta draw that.

Is it true that units keep their experience if you retry after Alear is defeated? Optimal strategy for catching up weaker units:

1. Equip them with Micaiah or Byleth
  2. Enter skirmish
  3. Use Great Sacrifice/whatever Byleth's Engage ability is to level up
  4. Have Alear be defeated by nearest enemy
  5. Retry
  6. Return to step 2

I have no idea if this would actually work, so don't take my word for it.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah that's what it seems to be. Six episodes, Gamera fights five different Kaiju (i'm guessing episode 1 establishes Gamera himself).

Gyaos is confirmed already (and would be a guarantee even if it wasn't), and I wouldn't be surprised if Barugon and Guiron also showed up. I'd say Legion and Iris have a chance of showing up, but they might stick to just the Showa monsters...

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Come to think about it, everyone keeps taking these internal, datamined, never-seen-ingame ages as gospel

I know Echoes did that, but I didn't know Engage also had defined ages for everyone. I'll have to look them up after I finish the game (or at least recruit every character).

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Is it true that units keep their experience if you retry after Alear is defeated?

Yes, you first have the option to Rewind. Then if you cancel that (or just plain can't in the higher difficulties I guess), you get the option to quit, retry while keeping EXP, and retry without keeping EXP.

This is the third drawing where I do Garon and then plop the entire Nohrian family as poorly drawn stick figures in a corner.

You know, I gotta admit, for a bunch of horrendously written, hilariously incompetent, morally bankrupt imbeciles, the Nohrian royals have grown on my immensely with the years. They are completely terrible and I love them for it.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I always imagined that when Alear adopted an animal they would just stuff them in a burlap sack and then run.

5 minutes ago, Tsundwraith said:

I always imagined that when Alear adopted an animal they would just stuff them in a burlap sack and then run.

I found it pretty funny that they let you adopt animals chilling in villages. Just, kidnapping people's pets. Who's going to say anything? I'm Literally God and I have the crown heirs of the four nations behind me!

Anyway, yes. That's totally how it happens. I believe it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio