Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

On that subject, I'd also think it cool if they did it like RF2 again when it came to the other bachelors/bachelorettes marrying and having children of their own.

Although they'd have to go back to having a designated love interest for the protagonists and/or doubles as the Yue of the game in that they're there to marry whoever you stole their love interest from. lol

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Actually, a good patch for that is having the other protagonist you didn't choose to show up for a possible Yue role.

Wraith’s Iceland Diary Day 2:

The Teehee madness is as black as this sand which I bestride upon. I fear they maybe all lost to this ancient evil, from this cryptic land.

593FECE7-47E6-4C89-87DD-B2D3021DFE04.jpeg

I have spent the day venturing forth into frozen lakes, replete with the frozen mammoth of nature, the glacier. As I saw the ice walls come crashing down before me I knew that the Teehee was not a force of nature, but something more eldritch and malignant.

6915136F-1922-4E45-A5B7-AFA9A3790143.jpeg

Those simulacrums now masquerading as Draggy, Shrimp-kun and Twilit are naught but pale shadows of the real people. As I reach out to touch the melting ice before me, I can’t help but feel their souls screaming and dying in my hands.

AC437A04-A724-442B-AAA3-4C6F4D80F2A4.jpeg.68a4b68234c8549371b6a225a3bfc1aa.jpeg

I know that they’re probably gone from our world forever, but even still, I wish to hope...

E6054DF3-BFF4-41EF-9BDF-3B865D0EBB33.jpeg

Edited by Wraith

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

The Teehee madness is as black as this sand which I bestride. I fear they maybe all lost to this ancient evil, from this cryptic land.

Wraith is so old the world turns black-and-white where he goes.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wraith is so old the world turns black-and-white where he goes.

No, the sands of this land are black from the volcanic eruptions from aeons past and from the cloven hooves of demons from the infernal realms.

Edited by Wraith

20 minutes ago, Wraith said:

The Teehee madness is as black as this sand which I bestride upon. I fear they maybe all lost to this ancient evil, from this cryptic land.

6915136F-1922-4E45-A5B7-AFA9A3790143.jpeg

Breathtaking. Thank you, he who walks up the fissured land in the north, cradled by waters wide and cold.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Breathtaking. Thank you, he who walks up the fissured land in the north, cradled by waters wide and cold.

In the name of our lost brethren I must forgo safety and risk myself to come to aid them.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That's a paddling.

Me in ...30? 40? years.

39 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Those simulacrums now masquerading as Draggy, Shrimp-kun and Twilit are naught but pale shadows of the real people. As I reach out to touch the melting ice before me, I can’t help but feel their souls screaming and dying in my hands.

A timelapse of the ice thawing and refreezing would be some sight honestly.

Man, i just had the most epic banana headshot on mario kart on my brother. Wish i had recorded it hahahah

46 minutes ago, Wraith said:

that's one amazing pic

31 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Man, i just had the most epic banana headshot on mario kart on my brother. Wish i had recorded it hahahah

Reminds me of the time I was playing Mario Kart 8 with my friends. Track was Rainbow Road 64, I think. I somehow managed to hit my friend by throwing a banana peel forwards while we were both airborne. And I do have this one recorded, should still be among the saved replays in my Wii U.

...the fact that it was a team race and we were on the same team did nothing to sour my pride.

Reminds me of the time I was playing Mario Kart 8 with my friends. Track was Rainbow Road 64, I think. I somehow managed to hit my friend by throwing a banana peel forwards while we were both airborne. And I do have this one recorded, should still be among the saved replays in my Wii U.

share share!

...the fact that it was a team race and we were on the same team did nothing to sour my pride.

makes it more amazing lmao

Mine was like this: I completely missed the Banana then it bounced of the wall and landed exactly on his head lmao

My brother was like ''YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT IF YOU INTENDED IT'' XD

Edited by Teeheemperor

3 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

HELP

493648406456303628.png?v=1

I WANT TO FORGET

Was it an Estelle x Rean fanfic?