Jump to content
Zan Partizanne

We L(Ike) Hellos, Games and Teehees

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

*triggered flashbacks of 2's Data fights*

Haha, these are 10 steps above that. So much faster paced and way more intricate. Also much better, IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Haha, these are 10 steps above that. So much faster paced and way more intricate. Also much better, IMO.

Admittedly, when I first got 2.5, I jumped straight to doing it on Critical. I know it's not that bad even in Proud in light of having double the HP than on Critical, but still...

If I ever get 3, certainly not going straight to the highest difficulty first, haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Admittedly, when I first got 2.5, I jumped straight to doing it on Critical. I know it's not that bad even in Proud in light of having double the HP than on Critical, but still...

If I ever get 3, certainly not going straight to the highest difficulty first, haha.

Yeah, its quite an adjustment, so I would reccomend practice, and alot of it. It took me quite a while to get it down, but Its very accomplishing when you win.

KH2FM's are still amazing, of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received new joycons yesterday. They're splendid for made by third party. Finally I can play Super Mario 64 for real. Made a bit more progress. Beaten second Bowser and having 40 stars right now; means halfday done in regular story. I won't be able to get all 120 stars since there a few which are incredibly hard to get without good precession like eight red coins in Dire Dire Docks. I guess I'm the only one who dislike the water stages. The music is good, but the controls are awkward. Jumping on the sea monster from the water in the Hazy Maze was painful as glitchy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been feeling bad, and not really wanting to talk to anyone. So I'll just post a song I like, probably see everyone... whenever.

Edited by Caster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Four auras left. I've only lost Ena so far (curse you Ashera snipe). I can't believe how well this is going.

I think having Caineghis and Haar take out the spirits has helped my units not get so low on HP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I got the plat trophy without 100% completion, which I still aim to do. The DLC trophies don't count towards completion rate for the trophy but they do towards total % completed, which I currently have 91%. The last two I need are simple, well, one is. The other is to beat the most difficult bosses with tons of restrictions (I.E. Rapidly lose HP and MP, no healing, 0 defence, all stats are at base, and it goes on.)

So yeah, that's where i'm at right now. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally beat Arnice.
40 tries.
40. God. Damn. Tries.

Good lord...
If anyone thought I have no perseverance, think again! XD

At least now I can make progress through the plot.
Next up is the Frozen Moon Palace, where the Moon Queen resides... but first, I have to fulfill a quest for Christophorus. A VERY important quest. It's called "Chris' Wish", and it asks you to find proof that Lilysse is still alive. Said proof? The very same ring Lilysse gave to Arnice at the beginning of Nights of Azure 1.

7 hours ago, Caster said:

I've been feeling bad, and not really wanting to talk to anyone. So I'll just post a song I like, probably see everyone... whenever.

I hope you feel better soon.

34 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

And... got it!

a431fb5683c2074d6aa657cc8b103c7b.png

That was a rough run, but I still got that Plat!

Ayy, congrats! ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Finally beat Arnice.
40 tries.
40. God. Damn. Tries.

Good lord...
If anyone thought I have no perseverance, think again! XD

Ayy, congrats! ^^

Hey, I always believed in you!

And thank you! Took me about 2 days to grind everything out, the rest was simple!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

I guess I'm the only one who dislike the water stages.

Usually, from what little common perception I know, water stages are criticized in platformers of any kind 2D or 3D, and I don't think Mario's games are excused from this.

I've a dislike of water stages myself, partly the "always worried about oxygen" fears, but also because I've a childhood fear whatever undersea invincible creature that can kill you that exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Hey, I always believed in you!

Thanks! ^^

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

And thank you! Took me about 2 days to grind everything out, the rest was simple!

👍 Very nice!
The only thing worse than trophies you have to grind for are the ones that have RNG involved. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Water levels in platformers are like desert levels in FE. Slow, unbearable and rarely done well.

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Finally beat Arnice.
40 tries.
40. God. Damn. Tries.

Grats 😄

How does it feel? Preserving in the face of impossible

52 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

And... got it!

a431fb5683c2074d6aa657cc8b103c7b.png

That was a rough run, but I still got that Plat!

Grats!

43 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Four auras left. I've only lost Ena so far (curse you Ashera snipe). I can't believe how well this is going.

I think having Caineghis and Haar take out the spirits has helped my units not get so low on HP.

You can do it!

Ganbatte!

7 hours ago, Caster said:

I've been feeling bad

Get well soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shrimperor said:

Grats 😄

How does it feel? Preserving in the face of impossible

Thanks!^^
I confess, it does feel awesome!
But I do feel like Extreme difficulty was definitely balanced around New Game Plus, since NG+ removes the time limit mechanic. If that was still there, I could not have gone five tries, much less 40. XD

Also, I saw that the PS Store has a rather large JRPG sale going on. I saw a game by IF/Compile Heart for 3€. It's called Omega Quintet. Have you played/heard of it before?
Think it's worth 3€?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

The only thing worse than trophies you have to grind for are the ones that have RNG involved. XD

Agreed. It honestly took me longer than expected since I had some pretty bad luck. XD

 

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Grats!

Thank you, thank you. *bows*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...