• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Spoiler

That’s…fucking bleak. Holy Emperor, I mean just with what it implies alone.

…And how the hell is this the most effective scene in the whole game!?! Something is horribly wrong here.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

6 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:
  Hide contents

That’s…fucking bleak. Holy Emperor, I mean just with what it implies alone.

…And how the hell is this the most effective scene in the whole game!?! Something is horribly wrong here.

Spoiler

Engaged to your mind-controlled half-sister.

BAD END

And Alear's back to full red hair. Truly the Genealogy special.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hide contents

Engaged to your mind-controlled half-sister.

BAD END

And Alear's back to full red hair. Truly the Genealogy special.

Spoiler

More like you fucking failed, all your friends are dead, your sister’s good/truth self is probably gone forever via torture and against her broken will and you are forever doomed to serve your evil father as a slave and with no hope of salvation while being fully conscious of the evil you will inevitably be forced to do. Yeah that’s pretty fucking dark if you ask me.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

2 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:
  Hide contents

More like you fucking failed, all your friends are dead, your sister’s good/truth self is probably gone forever via torture and against her broken will and you are forever doomed to serve your evil father as a slave and with no hope of salvation while being fully conscious of the evil you will inevitably be forced to do. Yeah that’s pretty fucking dark if you ask me.

Spoiler

Oh yeah, jokes aside, this has to be the crowning achievement as far as bad outcomes possible for the Protagonist in any FE game. Very possibly.

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hide contents

Oh yeah, jokes aside, this has to be the crowning achievement as far as bad outcomes possible for the Protagonist in any FE game. Very possibly.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Whilst I expect TotK, how much will it take up? 5, 10, 20 minutes?

Probably the last 5-10.

Fucked up that this Direct airs right when I arrive at uni, right when I have to go pick up film equipment and the rundown takes me 40 minutes.

3 hours ago, joevar said:

lets see which gets announced first. FE:E 2nd DLC or Xenoblade 3 3rd DLC

Too early for the Engage DLC, Xenoblade DLC seems about right.

28 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

The wind carried screams from Youtube. I couldn't help but smile: someone else in this world was suffering more than I.

Said person is also Mangs, so his opinion is immediately discarded for being a scumbag.

Who was it that played Rogue Legacy 2 here? @Sooks perhaps?

Anyway, whoever it was, they updated it a few months back and now I'm playing it again. They primarily added a ton of new weapons, relics and traits. It's great.

Most importantly, however, they added a white beard relic. I can grab it to obtain effects, but the really important part is that it doesn't appear as a cosmetic on my character. 0/10

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Right, forgot to post my endgame team.

Well, when I have the time...

Please, do.

2 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

12 at first. You get 10 on the arena, so 30 total per map. You will never get more than 4 zp for chip damage, and it does go quickly to zero if your try chip abusing a trapped archer. Boss kills will probably only drop 20 xp or something. When your team inevitably becomes underleveled by the solm arc, you start gaining normal xp gain. 15 or so depending on your unit I think. Promoted units might drop somewhere from 20 to 25. I know that by the lategame, xp seems oddly high now, but I thibk thats just the gane catching up with itself now that the enemies actually have a big buff now. 

No hesitation allowed on Maddening, then. All the arena experience must go to Vandad.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Yeah, I’m actually gonna wait until after chapter 18 to do the next paralogues because I feel like I might need the prepromote who joins. The enemy stats are just too high.

You do indeed need the prepromote that joins in chapter 18.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Every unit who joins like ever eclipses everyone who came before them. Not just because leveling takes too long, but because level up stats are just not that good, to the point where they’ll never compare to the base stats of later joiners. I‘ve been trying to use the Firenese and Brodian Royals, and while I was able to somewhat salvage Alfred through sheer favoritism, the others… not so much. Their damage is starting to plummet, I might have to bench the Brodians.

Yeah, this, basically. Kagetsu in particular is pretty funny because of how obvious the favoritism he enjoys is. He has the best bases in the game with a decent join time, some of the best growths, a good personal and he's only held back by his class, which doesn't matter because reclassing in Engage lmao. The devs also pointed him out as a stand-out design that they loved... Y'know, the faux Japanese dude. No bias there, nossir.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Jean is the exception because his levels have been consistently really good. I mean I could’ve just had really horrible RNG when levels were rolled at the start of my run (if that’s how it works) but…

Jean better have stellar levels, considering he's an even shittier Framme at base and doesn't have a real personal skill. Ahh, if only we got his dad instead...

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

it's been 87 years but we are finally engaged

IMG_0646.jpg?width=354&height=472

Vandad time.

Let us know how it goes and use Lindon and Saphir.

57 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

The wind carried screams from Youtube. I couldn't help but smile: someone else in this world was suffering more than I.

Sooo does he like it or doesn't he? I'm not going to watch an hour long opinion on Engage, much less from the confirmed, unrepentant sex pest, of all people.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You know what would be rad?

If we got like, an Engage DLC wave every week for the rest of the month, netting us the campaign near March.

C'mon Ninty, my birthday is in a week. Give me something good.

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ryza-3-Relationship-Chart-2.png

>Ryza and Klaudia

>Best friends

And that's the funniest joke I've seen all day.

Why is the character called Kilo as anorexic as everyone else?

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sooo does he like it or doesn't he? I'm not going to watch an hour long opinion on Engage, much less from the confirmed, unrepentant sex pest, of all people.

He sought to reap the east wind, however it had other plans for him.

Still putting aside some time from Rogue Legacy to play Gaiden, though. It cracks me up every time Twilight of the Gods plays on some super whatever cutscene. Which in this game is like, all of them.

The three paladin battle is way harder in this game, because unlike in the remake, two out of three paladins aren't scripted to pick fights they are guaranteed to lose due to gameplay-story integration. One of them cornered Gray in the forest and murdered him. Oof. Python better keep up the pace, and fast.

It's all fine, though. I have nabbed Luth. The enemy is easy pickings now.

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

Why is that a negative thing?

Because… because……

I don’t know, actually. I mean, it did require some clever thinking, and I did have to put in thought for it to work so…

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Said person is also Mangs, so his opinion is immediately discarded for being a scumbag.

Armagon wins teehee

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Nice, enjoy and don’t forget that the only way to get the best ending is to use Timerra.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Who was it that played Rogue Legacy 2 here? @Sooks perhaps?

Ah, yeah! I forgot about it. Not sure what happened, I remember it being fun and me being really bad at it.

Anyway, whoever it was, they updated it a few months back and now I'm playing it again. They primarily added a ton of new weapons, relics and traits. It's great.

Nice.

Most importantly, however, they added a white beard relic. I can grab it to obtain effects, but the really important part is that it doesn't appear as a cosmetic on my character. 0/10

RIP dream of having it displayed on a character named Lindon.

Yeah, this, basically. Kagetsu in particular is pretty funny because of how obvious the favoritism he enjoys is. He has the best bases in the game with a decent join time, some of the best growths, a good personal and he's only held back by his class, which doesn't matter because reclassing in Engage lmao. The devs also pointed him out as a stand-out design that they loved... Y'know, the faux Japanese dude. No bias there, nossir.

I only gave Kagetsu like two rounds of combat. He does indeed look cool though.

3 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

12 at first

So around a 30% exp cut hmmm

Hopefully it won't feel as bad as 3H maddening...

3 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

You will never get more than 4 zp for chip damage,

5 on hard, so similar

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Engage maddening in a nutshell

How's it compared to CQ luna?

1 hour ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Mangs

Dissapointing, Wraith.

Of all peeps, him????

16 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Modding is always super nice when you can literally mod pretty much anything using Notepad ++.

Niceee

I wonder if i can emulate it hmmm

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Have fun 😄

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

RIP dream of having it displayed on a character named Lindon.

I mean, mages still have beards as their defining visual trait. And I have both Lindon and Vander in the name list. If lightning strikes I will be sure to post about it.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I only gave Kagetsu like two rounds of combat. He does indeed look cool though.

He's got a pretty rad design. Just too bad he's a good unit, so Bunet takes his slot.

Finally, a Direct that I can actually watch live.

They will announce that a new character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will be revealed next week, and it will be Alear.

Third option, they add Emblem Shulk to Engage.

>Ryza and Klaudia

>Best friends

And that's the funniest joke I've seen all day.

Them probably being a couple is basically the only thing I know about Atelier.