Special Heroes Silhouettes! (June 18th)

Anacybele

22 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

The swimsuits here are kind of bland tbh. They're not as stylish as Frederick, Ursula, Linde, Laegjarn, and Lyn's swimsuits imo. They're inoffensive, but also kind of forgettable.

Yes though at this point I think the summer banner might be suffering from diminishing returns. There's always room for attractive characters in swimsuits but most sort of swimsuits and beach equipment have already been used in other banners. That's partially the reason I think switching from swimsuits to pirates might be a good move. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Yes though at this point I think the summer banner might be suffering from diminishing returns. There's always room for attractive characters in swimsuits but most sort of swimsuits and beach equipment have already been used in other banners. That's partially the reason I think switching from swimsuits to pirates might be a good move. 

Lies! No one has used a beach parasol as a weapon yet!

It's on the front page of SF, so feel free to chat about whatever IS leaked.

That being said, time to judge the characters.

Selena - That's not the swimsuit I expected her to wear.  The expression on her face says "I'm wearing this only because Lyon ordered it".  Which means I fully expect Swimsuit Glen next year!

Joshua - He wasn't sure if he was going to the beach or a hunt, so he dressed for both.  To the detriment of both.  That shade of green and that shade of red do NOT belong together.

Lute - She'd look a lot better if she swapped swimsuits with Selena.

Mia and Marth - So we have the best and the worst in the same shot.  Mia's looks like it's attempting to reference her original outfit, but I though the color was horrid to begin with.  And she's not dressed properly for a diving belt, so what gives?  We don't see as much of Marth's swimsuit, but from what I can tell, it's an interesting design.  Her shoes are atrocious, though.

Best swimsuit: Marth
Best shoes: Selena, with Joshua a distant second
Who I'm going to pull: Petra, because these banners hate me

11 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Isn't Summer Fiora using one?

That looks too small to be the parasol I'm thinking about. You know, the ones you stick into the ground, which would be more of a lance than a sword.

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Well, Lucina's Cipher one would have been somewhat unique...