August's Legendary + Double Special Heroes Speculation: Say Goodbye to Your Orbs

daisy jane

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We should be getting the legendary hero trailer tomorrow! It wouldn't be Saturday because it'd be Sunday in Japan at that time and the banner itself comes Monday, so it realistically wouldn't be Sunday either.

I keep crossing my fingers for Elincia.

Huh, yeah. Could even be tonight, they've gone that early a few times but not often. 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Huh, yeah. Could even be tonight, they've gone that early a few times but not often. 

Yeah, true, and I'm going to check to be sure, since if it is Lincy, I'd damn love to post that one no question. XD

OOF!!! I want both FF!Fir and LG!Alm, AND THERE ARE NO OTHER GREEN PITYBREAKERS!!! I also do not mind getting pity broken by other colors either since everyone is a Special Hero. But I need to limit my spending right now. I really want both cause I think they will both help me in Aether Raids.

Updated schedule, October onwards:

• October:
    • Red: Ryoma, Marth, Mirabilis
    • Blue: Chrom
    • Green: Edelgard, Thrasir (Hel moved to Nov)
    • Colorless: Robin, Eir, Alm
  • November:
    • Red: Eliwood
    • Blue: Tiki, Azra
    • Green: Hel (Lyn moved to Jan)
    • Colorless: Corrin
  • December:
    • Red: n/a
    • Blue: Peony
    • Green: n/a (Thrasir moved to Oct)
    • Colorless: Brammimond
  • January:
    • Red: Ike, Roy
    • Blue: Julia
    • Green: Hector, Lyn
    • Colorless: n/a
  • February:
    • Red: Altina, Hrid
    • Blue: Fjorm
    • Green: Gunnthra
    • Colorless: Mila
  • March:
    • Red: Eirika
    • Blue: Naga
    • Green: n/a

Lyn, Thrasir, and Hel all shuffled around for some reason. Seems like the specifics of these are getting pretty unreliable that far out.

Erika and Naga are kicked seven months down the line, while Hrid, Gunnthra, and Mila are six.

31 minutes ago, Othin said:

• October:
  • November:
  • December:
  • January:
  • February:
  • March:

Lyn, Thrasir, and Hel all shuffled around for some reason. Seems like the specifics of these are getting pretty unreliable that far out.

Erika and Naga are kicked seven months down the line, while Hrid, Gunnthra, and Mila are six.

Yep. Totally figured that if I didn't get Eirika now, she was not coming back until much later. Although I thought she'd be back in February. Glad I did pull her this time.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yep. Totally figured that if I didn't get Eirika now, she was not coming back until much later. Although I thought she'd be back in February. Glad I did pull her this time.

Yeah. I tried for her here despite her being my only missing red, which I wouldn't normally do, but no luck, and I can't continue without cutting into orbs I'll need for next month. Wasn't able to get Brammimond either, but at least he's not quite so far off.

45 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah. I tried for her here despite her being my only missing red, which I wouldn't normally do, but no luck, and I can't continue without cutting into orbs I'll need for next month. Wasn't able to get Brammimond either, but at least he's not quite so far off.

Wish I could give you the second Legendary Eirika I summoned. Naturally, she is -atk but that's not such an awful thing with trait fruits being a thing now.

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Wish I could give you the second Legendary Eirika I summoned. Naturally, she is -atk but that's not such an awful thing with trait fruits being a thing now.

Heh, thanks. For me she'd be a collection unit, so I wouldn't care about nature anyway. And I got a couple of extra Hrids from the banner, so I'd be able to trade one in exchange.

6 hours ago, Othin said:

• October:
  • November:
  • December:
  • January:
  • February:
  • March:

October's green replacing Hel with Thrasir is a let down as I wanted to merge her but more time to finish her flowers I guess. Still, Edelgard with a good mythic is positive. 

Doesn't November also have Sothis in Red? Green with Hel and Colourless with Corrin is what I am looking forward to. 

February looks pretty weak for the anniversary so I can go for a potential brave hero fest without regrets. 

Here's a clearer picture of the Legendary/Mythic reruns.

xgz4wofcgak51.png

I wonder if we will get one of the evil fairies next. I believe we got Thrasir in September last year but I guess that will depend on if Plumeria or Triandra are defeated for good in the next story chapter. I'm personally still waiting for an Archanean Mythic such as Medeus or Anri to appear. Athos from Blazing Sword would also be neat to see eventually. Regardless, red looks likes the best color in September just for fodder alone (two units with Distant Counter is good in my book).

For October, while it looks like the next Legendary is going to be blue (and people really want it to be Dimitri that month) I think it would be funny if IS went and surprised everyone again by making it a different character and a green unit. They did go and moved some of the green units around but that might not mean anything either. People are probably right though that it is going to be Dimitri but I can't help seeing people's reactions when their expectations and predictions are completely wrong.

The normal 5-star blue pool is not so backed up anymore, when compared to all the units still waiting to be rerun for red. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the blue units we'd seen on the skill banners (Fallen m!Corrin, Apotheosis Anna, and Lilith) repeat for the legendary banner.

One thing I am slightly puzzled on is skipping Midori for Fallen Ike. They don't always go strictly in order of banners, I know, but what skills does Midori have that could show up on a "heroes with" banner?

23 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The normal 5-star blue pool is not so backed up anymore, when compared to all the units still waiting to be rerun for red. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the blue units we'd seen on the skill banners (Fallen m!Corrin, Apotheosis Anna, and Lilith) repeat for the legendary banner.

One thing I am slightly puzzled on is skipping Midori for Fallen Ike. They don't always go strictly in order of banners, I know, but what skills does Midori have that could show up on a "heroes with" banner?

They could do Foil skills. Alternatively, Chill Atk or Rally Atk/Def. Any of those categories would have enough.

Edited by Othin

6 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Here's a clearer picture of the Legendary/Mythic reruns.

xgz4wofcgak51.png

The person how does this calendar made a mistake by putting Mila in January. She is February.

Also, Bernadetta should be in a different color, since she was in a recent Hero Fest.

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The person how does this calendar made a mistake by putting Mila in January. She is February.

Also, Bernadetta should be in a different color, since she was in a recent Hero Fest.

The color change is only for red/blue units, not green/colorless.

14 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh... Ok then.

The reason is that because there's so much more competition for red/blue slots, those are the ones that have a history of skipping those units, while green/colorless don't because they never have enough.

52 minutes ago, Othin said:

The reason is that because there's so much more competition for red/blue slots, those are the ones that have a history of skipping those units, while green/colorless don't because they never have enough.

Yep. Makes sense. If they wait for every 5* Red Hero to appear in these banners, we would still be in Book 3 Heroes I think.

Ok, so I am still saving for Micaiah and Nailah. Other than those, I need on Midori for Norne and I also want to pick up a Leila somewhere. The latest Leila banner was not suitable for me. Other than those, my orbs are safe and sound.