August's Legendary + Double Special Heroes Speculation: Say Goodbye to Your Orbs

daisy jane

so, the last 4 legendary/mythic heroes we got are Edelgard (Green), Mila (Colorless), Seliph (Red) and Hel (Green): considering this, i think it would be safe to assume this legendary hero will not be green

now, due to the next banners having already 2 legendary/mythic heroes for each color, it's almost impossible to determine which colors the next legendary and mythic heroes will be, but if i were to make a guess, i'd say the next legendary hero will be Colorless, while the next mythic hero will be Red, and October's legendary hero is almost certainly Blue so there wouldn't be any color repetition

as for WHO i think the next legendary hero is... i honestly have no idea
a potential Colorless tome legendary Levin comes to my mind but that's because i'm biased, but they could also give us a staff legendary hero, such as Elincia or Micaiah

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Jbunzie said:

Sothe was not only present on the Lead banner but was also included in the little pixel video thing IS Did; Which introduced the lords in the various Fe games and Elincia was absent in that. So he’s definitely as or even more likely than Elincia tbh. 

No, Elincia was included in the leads thing too AND she had big roles in both Tellius games. Meanwhile, you can go through all of PoR without even seeing Sothe.

Just now, Yexin said:

so, the last 4 legendary/mythic heroes we got are Edelgard (Green), Mila (Colorless), Seliph (Red) and Hel (Green): considering this, i think it would be safe to assume this legendary hero will not be green

now, due to the next banners having already 2 legendary/mythic heroes for each color, it's almost impossible to determine which colors the next legendary and mythic heroes will be, but if i were to make a guess, i'd say the next legendary hero will be Colorless, while the next mythic hero will be Red, and October's legendary hero is almost certainly Blue so there wouldn't be any color repetition

a potential Colorless tome legendary Levin comes to my mind but that's because i'm biased, but they could also give us a staff legendary hero, such as Elincia or Micaiah

Lewyn as a colorless tome seems strange to me, he's all about wind and those seem to be rock.

10 minutes ago, Yexin said:

Eh I think they realized that green and colorless need more heroes in it. There is a reason Edelgard and Hel are coming back so soon on banners in comparison to some other Legendaries of other colors. It wouldn't suprise me if there is a surge of green and colorless for a bit with some blue mixed in. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

No, Elincia was included in the leads thing too AND she had big roles in both Tellius games. Meanwhile, you can go through all of PoR without even seeing Sothe.

Jbunzie never said Elincia wasn't in the Leads Banner, he is talking about the 8-bit roll call in this video, where the only Tellius characters featured are Ike, Micaiah and Sothe.

8 minutes ago, Jave said:

Jbunzie never said Elincia wasn't in the Leads Banner, he is talking about the 8-bit roll call in this video, where the only Tellius characters featured are Ike, Micaiah and Sothe.

Well, Julia, Tiki, and Ryoma don't appear in this video either, and yet they're legendary heroes. So this means nothing.

Interesting. We know characters can be legendary heroes without being in the 8-bit roll call (or even on the leads banner), but it does seem plausible that being featured in the leads video suggests an increased likelihood of being a legendary. I'd previously considered Elincia more likely than Sothe, but this could change that.

I'm curious to see what'll happen.

20 minutes ago, Othin said:

Interesting. We know characters can be legendary heroes without being in the 8-bit roll call (or even on the leads banner), but it does seem plausible that being featured in the leads video suggests an increased likelihood of being a legendary. I'd previously considered Elincia more likely than Sothe, but this could change that.

I'm curious to see what'll happen.

Dude, Elincia is still much more relevant to the Tellius plot overall. She literally drove it in PoR and appears in a lot of scenes there, and then she got part 2 of RD to herself as the main character, even if it was the shortest part in the game, and then she's important for a couple maps in part 3 too.

Sothe is relevant in part 1 of RD and that's pretty much it.

Oh yeah, btw, guess which one of these two is also a paid DLC character in Awakening? Hint: it isn't Sothe.

Edited by Anacybele

Would now be a bad time to point out that both Sothe and Sanaki are mandatory to bring to Radiant Dawn's endgame but Elincia is not?

That's also probably something that ultimately means nothing in this current speculation, but it still kinda makes you think.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Would now be a bad time to point out that both Sothe and Sanaki are mandatory to bring to Radiant Dawn's endgame but Elincia is not?

Honestly, I don't get why Sothe was mandatory there. Sanaki I kinda understand though, since you're facing her corrupt senators.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, Elincia is still much more relevant to the Tellius plot overall. She literally drove it in PoR and appears in a lot of scenes there, and then she got part 2 of RD to herself as the main character, even if it was the shortest part in the game, and then she's important for a couple maps in part 3 too.

Sothe is relevant in part 1 of RD and that's pretty much it.

Oh yeah, btw, guess which one of these two is also a paid DLC character in Awakening? Hint: it isn't Sothe.

And that's exactly why I think Elincia is more deserving of a legendary alt than Sothe, and why I was very surprised when he got a spot in the video over her.

But the question I'm looking at right now isn't "which one deserves it more", it's "which one does IS think deserves it more". The video suggests they really think he's got something she doesn't, however strange that view may be.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That's also probably something that ultimately means nothing in this current speculation, but it still kinda makes you think.

IIRC, that was one of the two points @Ice Dragon brought up to explain the video turning out that way, with the other being Sothe's story promotion.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

And that's exactly why I think Elincia is more deserving of a legendary alt than Sothe, and why I was very surprised when he got a spot in the video over her.

So was I. In fact, I think they really snubbed Elincia there. Sothe, a mere Jagen, is in the video, but she isn't? Yeah, very dumb.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

But the question I'm looking at right now isn't "which one deserves it more", it's "which one does IS think deserves it more". The video suggests they really think he's got something she doesn't, however strange that view may be.

And I can't imagine what that something could be other than being mandatory for part 4 Endgame of RD. Which as pointed out, Sanaki is as well, but she was neither in that video nor in the leads banner. So I have absolutely zero clue why IS put him there and not Elincia. All I can think is that they feel Sothe following Micaiah everywhere is a bigger deal than anything Elincia did which I still would think is unfair.

I'm starting to feel like now though, if Elincia is not this month's legendary, she won't have another big chance for a really long time. Colorless for October is locked up and I'm pretty sure that new legendary is going to be Dimitri anyway, and then I like to think December will be Claude or another non-colorless. And I still think legendary Elincia is much more likely to be a healer than the millionth swordie. I'll be sad if I have to keep waiting a really long time for her...

But still, let's not forget that Lincy was prioritized in the showcase of the new event mode in the recent Feh Channel when they could've used someone else. I still feel like this could be telling.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So was I. In fact, I think they really snubbed Elincia there. Sothe, a mere Jagen, is in the video, but she isn't? Yeah, very dumb.

And I can't imagine what that something could be other than being mandatory for part 4 Endgame of RD. Which as pointed out, Sanaki is as well, but she was neither in that video nor in the leads banner. So I have absolutely zero clue why IS put him there and not Elincia. All I can think is that they feel Sothe following Micaiah everywhere is a bigger deal than anything Elincia did which I still would think is unfair.

I'm starting to feel like now though, if Elincia is not this month's legendary, she won't have another big chance for a really long time. Colorless for October is locked up and I'm pretty sure that new legendary is going to be Dimitri, and then I like to think December will be Claude or another non-colorless. And I still think legendary Elincia is much more likely to be a healer than the millionth swordie. I'll be sad if I have to keep waiting a really long time for her...

Sothe isn't exactly a typical Jagen, they don't normally get story promotions. Or forced deployment in every chapter where they're available.

Sanaki has forced deployment as well, but she has a much smaller presence overall than Sothe or any of the other three. I think she could have been next on their list if they wanted another Tellius character, but they didn't, they stuck to one male and one female character per game. In the long run, I think we're likely to end up with legendary versions for all five of them, but I don't know how long that might take.

18 minutes ago, Othin said:

IIRC, that was one of the two points @Ice Dragon brought up to explain the video turning out that way, with the other being Sothe's story promotion.

There's also the fact that Sothe's death triggers a game over all the way up until endgame, where only Ike or Micaiah dying triggers game over.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

Sothe isn't exactly a typical Jagen, they don't normally get story promotions. Or forced deployment in every chapter where they're available.

I like to think Sothe got a promotion because RD has third tier classes, something almost no other game in this series has. So other Jagens had already been in the final class of their tree while he wasn't.

As for forced deployment, that's a more fair point. However, I think Elincia was forced in the chapters she was playable in for PoR though? Or at least PoR Endgame? I actually don't remember for sure.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

There's also the fact that Sothe's death triggers a game over all the way up until endgame, where only Ike or Micaiah dying triggers game over.

Lucina never triggers one in her own game.

Edited by Anacybele

The idea of a Sothe legendary has me excited! He has a clear cut outfit ready to go! We also don’t have a legendary dagger unit. He also hasn’t gotten a true alt in FEH outside of being Bride Micaiah’s cheerleader. 

I am manifesting it now...

25 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

The idea of a Sothe legendary has me excited! He has a clear cut outfit ready to go! We also don’t have a legendary dagger unit. He also hasn’t gotten a true alt in FEH outside of being Bride Micaiah’s cheerleader. 

I am manifesting it now...

Actually, I could see this. Wind really suits him, too, since his title is the Zephyr.

Elincia and Micaiah should still be legendaries first. And I don't even like Micaiah at all. I'm pretty meh on Sothe too, but I don't dislike him as much.

I'd be pretty annoyed if Sothe got to be legendary before Elincia too. Micaiah, not so much, because she's at least deserving of one. I don't think Sothe is as deserving as those two.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Elincia and Micaiah should still be legendaries first. And I don't even like Micaiah at all. I'm pretty meh on Sothe too.

I'd be pretty annoyed if Sothe got to be legendary before Elincia too. Micaiah, not so much, because she's at least deserving of one. I don't think Sothe is as deserving as those two.

Sothe before Micaiah would certainly be a lot stranger than Elincia before Micaiah.

Just now, Othin said:

Sothe before Micaiah would certainly be a lot stranger than Elincia before Micaiah.

Agreed.

Though I must admit, my dislike of Micaiah has lessened a little over time too. Tbh, I always did think she had potential to be great. She's like Lyn for me. Could've been awesome, but the potential was totally missed. I guess these days, she's just not as bad to me anymore.

I'll always think Elincia is best girl though, and whenever she is a legendary, be it this month or another, I'll be super happy.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

But still, let's not forget that Lincy was prioritized in the showcase of the new event mode in the recent Feh Channel when they could've used someone else. I still feel like this could be telling.

It was Elincia, Sanaki, Caineghis, and Tibarn, rulers of their respective nations, fighting Ashnard, the villain of Path of Radiance. Literally the only other character in FEH who would fit that theme is Naesala (Nailah isn't present in PoR and Micaiah, also not present in PoR, isn't a ruler at that point), who takes a more villainous role in PoR. You're reading too much into this.

19 minutes ago, Florete said:

It was Elincia, Sanaki, Caineghis, and Tibarn, rulers of their respective nations, fighting Ashnard, the villain of Path of Radiance. Literally the only other character in FEH who would fit that theme is Naesala (Nailah isn't present in PoR and Micaiah, also not present in PoR, isn't a ruler at that point), who takes a more villainous role in PoR. You're reading too much into this.

They still could have chosen to focus on Sanaki or Caineghis or Tibarn. But they chose Elincia during a month where she'd be a perfect fit as the upcoming legendary since it's likely a colorless Wind unit. I never said it 100% meant it's her, just that it could be a little foreshadowing.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

They still could have chosen to focus on Sanaki or Caineghis or Tibarn. But they chose Elincia during a month where she'd be a perfect fit as the upcoming legendary since it's likely a colorless Wind unit. I never said it 100% meant it's her, just that it could be a little foreshadowing.

And despite how many times Feh (the owl) has crushed on Xander he still doesn't have a legendary.

Speculation is fine, but this is some tin-foil hat stuff. I know you think Elincia will get a legendary before Micaiah (which I and likely many others do not), but even assuming that, calling this foreshadowing is a real stretch.