October/November 2020 Event Calendar

NSSKG151

Aww...There's a seasonal banner in November now. I was really hoping we would get four New Heroes banners in a row like last year. Guess it's a new theme like that Pirate banner back in August or maybe it's the return of Hot Springs (I hope not). Regardless that means this new seasonal banner and New Years will have a Duo unit and Christmas will have a Harmonic unit.

If we believe the theory that new BHB hint at the next New Heroes banner then I guess Three Houses is getting a new banner then. Hopefully it's a banner I can skip if it is. Seems like a very Three Houses month especially if Dimitri is the Legendary Hero this month.

I wonder what Clear Quests and Red Battle Quests are since I don't remember if we ever had those before.

Special Spiral candidates: Lewyn, Keaton, Igrene

Tactics candidates: 
Atk: Siegbert, Legault, CYL Celica, CYL Camilla
Spd: Ylgr, Valentia Catria
Def: Shiro, Mustafa
Res: L'Arachel
Bold = already used on the previous Heroes with Tactic Skills

Bonfire candidates: M!Robin, Adult Tiki, Luke, Myrrh, Laegjarn, Owain*, Surtr, Idunn, Caineghis, Nah, Forsyth, Mamori, Rinkah, Mustafa
Bold = already used on the previous Heroes with Bonfire
* = main Special is Blue Flame

My guesses are: 

Heroes with Special Spiral: Lewyn, Keaton, Igrene very bold, I know
Heroes with Tactic Skills: Ylgr, CYL Camilla, Valentia Catria
Heroes with Bonfire: Caineghis, Forsyth, Rinkah

YAAAAY! New seasonal banner!! 😄 Hmm I don't have the orbs for that, though. I used up all my orbs on the Dargon Harvest banner and still haven't gotten all the units I want, so my orbs are still going toward that. Plus, there's the legendary banner coming up, which I probably won't be able to do more than free pull on. Also, new heroes! I wonder who they'll be. I hope not Boyd -- I'd want him too badly. Also, this means more story! ^_^ But yeah, those are the highlights for me. That and those red heroes quests. Should be fun (and give orbs)! I wonder what "clear quests" means.

so like

they're making a banner with Sigurd, and right after that, a banner with Levin, both of them being units i've been trying to +10 since at least 1 year

all of this while i also want at least one copy of Xane

Huh. I'm not surprised by the November seasonal, but I was really expecting it later in the month, so we could finish Book 4 a full month before the expected Book 5 start in early December. So either they don't care about spacing things out or there's something weird going on.

I don't particularly like the confirmation of another seasonal banner, but the recent ones have been good enough that it's hard to care anymore. Hopefully this one has another good selection of new characters.

3H banner this month is what I was guessing anyway, so that fits.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Huh. I'm not surprised by the November seasonal, but I was really expecting it later in the month, so we could finish Book 4 a full month before the expected Book 5 start in early December. So either they don't care about spacing things out or there's something weird going on.

I don't particularly like the confirmation of another seasonal banner, but the recent ones have been good enough that it's hard to care anymore. Hopefully this one has another good selection of new characters.

3H banner this month is what I was guessing anyway, so that fits.

I think the seasonal have also gotten better. Things like Darros and Rafiel are pretty much their normal forms design wise, and though the topic of conversation is focused on the seasonal theme, it's still a step up from earlier seasonal imo.

6 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

I think the seasonal have also gotten better. Things like Darros and Rafiel are pretty much their normal forms design wise, and though the topic of conversation is focused on the seasonal theme, it's still a step up from earlier seasonal imo.

Yeah, exactly. They're feeling like half or so of a proper New Heroes banner on average.

They're re running Travant? I thought they were going to skip those guys because they had a special event with them recently. I guess if I decide to build Ashnard he'll be super cheap because another free copy will come out soon.

Hubert and Bernie BHB is interesting, their ship was kinda cute. I hope it isn't a 3H banner this month because I'm low on orbs, and I wonder if they will really spam 3Hs. Since they made CYL into a story chapter I'd want to think no, but I wouldn't be surprised otherwise.

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Guys- GUYS! What if... What if this new seasonal's theme is...pajamas? It fits the season (sleepovers seem like an autumn thing to me and pajamas have a "comfort" sort of thing to them, which is what you want in late autumn.) They could totally have hot cocoa too. As for characters who fit that theme, there are a lot of them.

Linhardt, Tiki (though not her because she recently got an alt), Mitama, Dwyer, Haar, Mirabilis... And those are just the ones off the top of my head! Plus, book 3 is about the dreamworld, so it's a great time to have that sort of theme! PAJAMA PARTY GO!! I want to see these heroes at their coziest! Blankets, pillows, hot cocoa, books, and of course, pajamas! Who knows? Maybe we'll get special pillow fort/blanket fort stuff, too! X3 Ooo, and stargazing, maybe! I bet Mitama has cute pajamas. Maybe lilac with little purple dragonflies on it... I think it'd suit her. Or stars. She has star eyes. Ah, it'd be interesting to see her dad's eyes open, too, since she apparently got her starry eyes from him. That should maybe be for another time, though...unless they're a duo unit. That could be cute! Having rare, sweet dad-daughter moments like that...

I talked about this a while back. I wonder if IS listened! =D Even if that's not the theme, it's still kind of a dream theme (no pun intended) for me. Relaxed and cozy...

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Guys- GUYS! What if... What if this new seasonal's theme is...pajamas? It fits the season (sleepovers seem like an autumn thing to me and pajamas have a "comfort" sort of thing to them, which is what you want in late autumn.) They could totally have hot cocoa too. As for characters who fit that theme, there are a lot of them.

Linhardt, Tiki (though not her because she recently got an alt), Mitama, Dwyer, Haar, Mirabilis... And those are just the ones off the top of my head! Plus, book 3 is about the dreamworld, so it's a great time to have that sort of theme! PAJAMA PARTY GO!! I want to see these heroes at their coziest! Blankets, pillows, hot cocoa, books, and of course, pajamas! Who knows? Maybe we'll get special pillow fort/blanket fort stuff, too! X3 Ooo, and stargazing, maybe! I bet Mitama has cute pajamas. Maybe lilac with little purple dragonflies on it... I think it'd suit her. Or stars. She has star eyes. Ah, it'd be interesting to see her dad's eyes open, too, since she apparently got her starry eyes from him. That should maybe be for another time, though...unless they're a duo unit. That could be cute! Having rare, sweet dad-daughter moments like that...

I talked about this a while back. I wonder if IS listened! =D Even if that's not the theme, it's still kind of a dream theme (no pun intended) for me. Relaxed and cozy...

Ooh, that'd be neat. I feel like it might be just barely too soon for Book 4 seasonals, since we haven't finished the book yet, but pajama Linhardt and Haar would be wonderful.

Funny enough, we got a dream-related banner the same time two years ago, but I think there's a lot they could do to make this more successful than Adrift.

Speaking of which, if we're getting seasonals every month now, I think it's pretty likely that in early 2021, we'll get a second round of Hot Springs and/or Picnic, so it's worth being ready for that. As controversial as the original Hot Springs was, I think they're likely to do a lot better with the theme under their current approach to seasonals.

Edited by Othin

On 10/9/2020 at 1:47 AM, Yexin said:

so like

they're making a banner with Sigurd, and right after that, a banner with Levin, both of them being units i've been trying to +10 since at least 1 year

all of this while i also want at least one copy of Xane

For real though, I'm so mad that they cut the 2nd wave of weekly revivals like 1 or 2 banners short of Lewyn & Quan. Oh well, they'll make the revival rotation next time they add to it.

I hope they clean up duplicated unit appearances as much as possible to reduce rotation time. Or, you know, rerun a gen 1 and a gen 2 banner simultaneously each week. They should have done it with book 2 additions.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier