Three Hopes - Rate their Chances

Constance is in the same boat as Hapi. Almost the same in popularity in both CYL5 and CYL6, if memory serves. In contrast to Fire Emblem Fan, I think we're most likely getting one Wolf (Yuri) or all four. If we do get two or three, then Constance and Hapi have about the same chance - either we get both (if three) or it's a pick'em as to which we get (if two). I gave Hapi a 4/10 so Constance gets the same.

For personal want, 3/10. I don't precisely dislike Constance, but I find her exaggerated split personality very hard to take seriously.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Constance? Of course, she's one of the Ashen Wolves, and there's no guarantee they'll be featured in the game at all. I think Yuri is the most likely among them, and if we get a second, it'll probably be a girl. So, Constance has similar odds to Hapi. I do think I'd give Constance the edge - she has a more unique class (flying mage vs. mounted mage), as well as her political connections and ambitions, in the sense of House Nuvelle. I'll give her a 5 out of 10.

Just now, Use the Falchion said:

Constance is sadly a 4/10 on getting in, but definitely a 10/10 on desire. She's my second favorite Ashen Wolf, a step behind Hapi. I'd love to see her in the game and with more supports available. (She needs a support with Annette!)

She needs a support with Bernie and Marianne... heck those two need a support.

I gonna have to give Ashe a 4/10, the only important thing about him is his connection to Lanato and even that isn’t that important.

For personal want it gonna be a 2/10, Ignatz the the only one I have used less but… they are both guilty of not being there. If those 2 aren’t in front of my face constantly then I simple just forget they exist.

4 minutes ago, ThePrimeOne said:

Gonna let my personal bias take over for this and give a 10/10 for my boy Ashe. I always end up utilizing/recruiting him one way or another, so I hope it'll remain that way for Three Hopes.

Remember you can give a personal rating but please give one that is based of realistic chances too.

Ashe is a 6/10. He was popular and necessary enough to get into the Ashen Wolves DLC (if popularity played a role there at all) and he has some minor plot relevance early on, but he faces some of the toughest competition in terms of popularity and relevance in the Blue Lions and classing overall. Granted, Ashe is flexible enough in Three Houses to be a Cavalier/Paladin, Great Knight (which I should totally try to make him as sometime), Wyvern Rider/Lord, or Archer/Sniper, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's changed a little to fit in Three Hopes. 

My personal want is a 9/10. Ashe is one of my favorite units honestly. I don't need a thief or keys to use him, and he makes an amazing "Poor Man's Claude" IMO. He's always pulled through for me, even making some very clutch plays. (I remember these most on the DLC route, but I've seen them a lot in normal playthroughs as well.) I'd like to see him here too, and eventually get a nice support with Bernadetta (Hoodie Buddies!) and Lysithea (I just think they'd be pretty cute).  

Edited by Use the Falchion

Ashe is popular, and the only real competition he has as an archer is from Claude (already confirmed, obviously) and Bernadetta (extremely likely). But he's also kinda lagging behind other Blue Lions despite that popularity. Dedue, Felix, Sylvain, and Ingrid are all just more important for Dimitri, and more likely for that and varying other reasons. But, still, if we do get most or all students, I think he's likely. Factoring in DLC, his odds go up some more based on popularity alone. 7/10

Ashe is... reasonably popular? He's been a bit all over the place. But as others have covered, there are just too many Lions who feel like they are higher priorities. Ashe is actually probably the least likely one, and it's a testament to how popular the Lions are that he's still got a decent shot. 5/10.

Personal want is 5/10 as well. Ashe definitely has moments where I like him, though others where I also tend to forget he exists.

Ashe... His only plot relevance is through Lonato: an ultimately minor antagonist, he's reasonably liked as a character; not extremely popular but not unpopular, and he has some decent competition for the role of archer unit.

Overall, I'd say 5/10.

Without a doubt, Ashe is the least likely among the Blue Lions. He has his connection to Lonato I guess, but we don't even know if Lonato will appear in Three Hopes. He has no Crest or unique associated weapons. Claude is already confirmed, and Bernadetta, Shamir, and even Leonie are more likely to be in as Archers. He's only in if all the (non-DLC) students are in. So 4 out of 10.

5/10

Ashe is quite the popular lad.....but so are all the other males of his house. Due to not having a connection with Dimitri  he's among the most easily skipped too. He might just get in on his popularity but its more like he can't beat the competition from his housemates. 

The Blue Lions need their designated archer. I will admit, he's not really that important in the grand scheme of the lore, with not even having a Crest and all, but he did make it in Ashen Wolves, and is my pick for best boy in the entire game.

8/10

10/10 want

11 hours ago, ciphertul said:

Remember you can give a personal rating but please give one that is based of realistic chances too.

Fine. 8/10.

He's no Lord or retainer so he's not a 10/10, but the fact he was given a chapter that was centred around him in the OG game and is still consistently popular even now (if CYL is anything to go by) is a lot more than what I can say about certain other characters in Three Houses.

Ashe averages 5.7.

Day 22 - Dorothea

I'm going 8/10. Really likely, but not as likely as say Bernadetta. I could see them having similar odds to Ferninand and Petra where any one of them could make it.

As for want... 3/10. I don't really like Dorothea as a person, and I don't think she does anything that can't be done by characters I like more.

Dorothea… I too would put her at a 8/10, her popularity just can’t be denied. She is almost always near the top of the ingame rankings. I do think she is the most likely dancer character too.

However I give her a 1/10 on personal want. While I don’t  think she is worse then Leonie I just can’t find any redeeming qualities about her. I think Charlotte is better then her.

Yeah, Dorothea is a 9/10. She's popular and well-liked, and pretty stinkin' useful in Three Houses, so Three Hopes not having her would be weird. Personal want is an 8/10. I like Dorothea - heck, before Three Houses came out, I was sure was going to romance her (and one of my best friends did romance her on his solitary playthrough). But she...didn't capture my interest as well as others did. I still make sure to use her nowadays, but...well, regardless, I look forward to seeing her in Three Hopes. 

Personally, I consider Dorothea to be the most-likely unconfirmed Black Eagle in the game. It seems like everybody and their mother recruits her from out-of-house. She's a popular Dancer pick, right up there with Flayn and Marianne. And she's a popular wife, especially with the option to marry both versions of Teach. She has a very strong magic list, too. Her only "flaws" are a lack of a Crest and associated weapon, and the fact that a magic-user from the Black Eagles (Hubert) is all-but-confirmed. A game where we get Edelgard, Hubert, Bernadetta, and Ferdinand is at least conceivable.

Still, I feel very good about Dorothea's chances. She gets a 9 out of 10 from me.

I'm going with 8/10. She's more likely than Ferdinand or Petra for sure, IMO, but probably not quite as likely as Bernie. The main thing working against her is that IIRC she consistently does less well on Japan-only popularity polls, and it's entirely possible the Japan-based developers put more stock on those. If they use CYL, though, Dorothea's got a high chance, and if they use in-game usage metrics she's a slam-dunk.

Personal want is 10/10. Dorothea is my favourite character in the game not yet confirmed. She's a very fun unit to use, her supports and voice work are stellar, and through her we get a look at some important topics related to gender, sexuality, and above all, class/poverty which FE3H would feel incomplete without. I really hope she's in the game because we need commoner voices badly and most of the others aren't very popular, sadly.

I think Dorothea has about the same chances as Ferdinand. Like I said before, if we don't get every student or character, then I think the Black Eagles lineup will be either Edelgard/Hubert/Bernadetta/Ferdinand or Edelgard/Hubert/Bernadetta/Dorothea. 8/10

I haven't done a single "personal want" score, but I guess I'll add some of those. For Dorothea, I like her a lot. Unlike Charlotte who is TRASH, Dorothea is a character I root for. Personal want is about a 9/10

Ferdinand is around a 7/10. He's grown on me a bit.

Bernadetta is about an 8/10

Petra is also about an 8/10

Caspar sometimes irritates me. Sometimes I enjoy him. 6/10

Dedue is honestly not a character I really care too much about, sorry. 3/10

Felix is around a 9/10

Ingrid is boring, but at least has a couple interesting supports. 6/10

Annette gets around a 7/10

Ashe is a favorite and gets an easy 10/10

Like Ashe, Marianne is one of my absolute favorite characters and is an easy 10/10

Lorenz is dumb. 4/10

Leonie is boring but I don't dislike her. 5/10

Raphael is nothing but "happy man who likes food" but I find him to be a pleasant fellow. 7/10

Seteth is another 10/10, genuinely a great character.

Flayn is around an 8/10, her fish stuff is dumb but I like her backstory.

Shamir is another character I'm mostly pretty neutral on. I don't dislike her. 5/10

Gilbert is dumb. 3/10

Yuri is about a 10/10, I like his character a lot and I think he feels more like a schemer than Claude (although I like Claude more), plus I like his design.

Balthus is entertaining enough. I like his dynamic with Hilda, and the other Ashen Wolves. 7/10

Hapi is my least favorite Ashen Wolf. 4/10

Constance is fine. A little exaggerated, but fine. 6/10