Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and rein is the shin thing?

Yes, I'm Zatch Bell, which has Parco Folgore.

Boogie Boogie~

Maybe I'll use this to spam music videos, that sounds like a great use of everyone's time.

Rein has more posts than half the playerlist.

What is wrong with this game?

Rein has more posts than half the playerlist.

What is wrong with this game?

With everyone else: No idea.

With me: It feels like someone replaced the majority of my brains with cotton balls, and my sense of balance with a bag of marbles. I probably shouldn't be out of bed, but there's no change in the dizziness when I lie down, so I might as well complain about it here.

I was teasing with that post, but in serious news, clips go get that checked out or something. Mafia is probably one of the last things you should be addressing in that state.

imo we should lynch rein d1 for not playing to his town meta of having 4 posts in the entire game, very suspicious to me

but what about Avatar?

eclipse :(

@the cop we probably have: Consider inspecting Clipsey? It'd be better than trying to get reads on a sick player.

Or better yet you can just sub, at least until you feel better, Eclipse. Like geez. Are you sure you can play in that state?

(prims is my hero for posting gayjutsu)

Investigative roles inspect random. Designating/suggesting a particular user is a bad idea, due to roles that could mess with results.

:X

I was teasing with that post, but in serious news, clips go get that checked out or something. Mafia is probably one of the last things you should be addressing in that state.

I know exactly why I feel like this (believe it or not, all that are side effects from my meds). It's either that, or being a pseudo-seizure risk, and feeling like shit anyway. ;/

Probably shouldn't be playing, and I promise I'll sub out if things get worse.

At least I'm sure I'll survive this night, and I trust Prims will catch the bullet on Night 1, marking this game the first on which I shall reach Night 2.

Honestly, the only way I can ruin it is by pro-actively hunting for scum and being the voice of reason. So saying:

hurf durf howe eye plae gam lol iuno how2 in2 engliz omfg wut iz ure sistr doin ure mom face LOL

also (just in case) the miller part of my role doesn't show on scans, just changes my alignment scan to the mafia's, etc

this is actually sus as hell. scum fakeclaiming miller have thrown around that their miller doesn't appear to rolecops before, but when's the last time somebody put that in a game?