Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But I just shot someone!" Weapons protested. "There's never been a successful dayvig fake!"

"So?" someone replied. "Flavourspeccing ftl!"

And so you lynched Weapons. He was:

Dear WeaponsOfMassConstruction, you are the 1-shot Dayvig, as claimed by Prims in just about every other game he plays.

Prims claims you in an attempt to get a reaction test out of his target in just about every other game. And I don’t think it’s ever worked, mainly because most of the time he doesn’t really use it in a proper way and just expends it on a joke. Yeah, he should probably get better at mafia. Well, since he’s not that good, you’re here to make up for it.

Therefore, once, during the day, you may post in the thread, in bold, <##Dayvig: USER>. This will cause USER to die as soon as I, the host, see your action. This will not end the phase.

You are allied with the Failed Claims. You win when they are the only ones left.

It is now Night 4. You have 24 hours to send in your actions. Phase ends on October 8th at 9PM EDT (October 9th 1AM GMT).

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

Still slightly guilty from lynching your dayvig, you wake up to find one more death.

Psych has been killed! He was:

Dear Psych, you are Lute, the Jack-of-all-Trades, as claimed by BigBangMeteor in Nostalgia Mafia.

I didn’t actually mean to claim you. I had a pretty cool fake from SFMM2 all planned out to cover myself. But I didn’t realize that the town would call for a gameclaim immediately after the mass-hook (or that Paperblade would use the exact same mass-hook flavour as from SFMM2 and not tell us until like 10 minutes before phase end; the jerk). So I hastily counter-claimed Scorri’s game and then picked you out of random from Sacred Stones Mafia as a fairly decent role. But seeing as I claimed a role restriction involving a role with multiple abilities, and there was a better role fulfilling that same condition, I got Dayvigged, which was kind of lame. Due to that, you’re here on my behalf to take revenge.

Therefore, every night, you may reply to your role PM with ONE of the following commands:

<Night X: ##Heal USER>. You will stay beside USER throughout the night, healing him from all otherwise fatal actions with Heal. Non-fatal actions will still work.

<Night X: ##Kill USER>. You will track down USER and kill them with Fire, publicly revealing their role PM the next day.

<Night X: ##Inspect USER>. You will ride down upon USER with your horse, taking the portion of their role PM that reveals their alignment before they can respond.

<Night X: ##Incapacitate USER>. You will strike USER unconscious with Thunder, leaving them unable to perform their night action.

Each command may only be used once.

You are allied with the Failed Claims. You win when they are the only ones left.

It is now Day 5. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to both lynch at deadline and hammer. Phase ends on October 11th at 9PM EDT (October 12 at 1AM GMT). You have 72 hours left.

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

With 5 people left, I'm fairly certain that Elie is the SK; otherwise the setup would be 2/1/1/1 and town would already have lost. So basically, either we lynch Elieson and he turns out to be SK and we have a chance on Day 6 (combined with my copping abilities...assuming I don't get killed), or we've already lost anyways.

##Vote: Elieson

##Vote Refa

Watched psych, saw Refa. Nuff said

Why weren't you redirected to me like all of the other kill targets thus far?

Sooooo, apparently, BBM may or may not tell us if a faction is eliminated. Which means that mafia could be gone. Leaving us with only the SK which would explain only one kill the past few nights.

Now! Elie could be telling the truth. Or he could be lying. Now, if he's lying, it'll be obvious tomorrow if we lynch Refa and he flips town. So, we have two options here. Lynching Refa or lynching Elie. Thoughts?

Sooooo, apparently, BBM may or may not tell us if a faction is eliminated. Which means that mafia could be gone. Leaving us with only the SK which would explain only one kill the past few nights.

Now! Elie could be telling the truth. Or he could be lying. Now, if he's lying, it'll be obvious tomorrow if we lynch Refa and he flips town. So, we have two options here. Lynching Refa or lynching Elie. Thoughts?

Re: The first part

That's true, which in that case would leave the numbers at 3/1/1, assuming Elieson is telling the truth. However, considering his recent watch, I'm more inclined to believe that he is lying and is the SK. In which case, the numbers would be 4/1. So if mafia is in fact dead, lynching either me or Elieson wouldn't make a difference in the long run.

HOWEVER

If mafia is alive, then lynching Elieson is the best solution, as I've detailed above. Ergo, I believe Elieson would be the best lynch target.

Ok, I want to lynch Elieson today. He's lying about his watch being successful, and I think you should know why.

Are you guys ok with hammering him right now?