Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearclaw, I would like to appoint a time for our nighttime meeting first.

Paperblade, my response is as follows:

Pusf, kvsk, br jd. F gvgr'kf rligpm wtsu, ue stjppxrwj, dm iuxwwtlah.

Suggestions for such a time?

My possible hours on Monday are, in the Pacific Standard Time, starting anytime between the fourteenth hour and the sixteenth, and so continueing no later than the seventeenth hour, or beginning at any time between the twenty-first hour and halfway past the twenty-third hour.

On Tuesday, the times between the fourteenth hour and three-quarters past the fifteenth, or between the twentieth hour and halfway past the twenty-third.

You may wish to repeat those times back to me, to ensure that there is no miscommunication.

I'm available -all- day tomorrow. My daughter had a 101.6 fever today, and can't go to school tomorrow, so I'm taking tomorrow off to be Mr. Dad.

For clarification, Monday meeting which I'm for is on 11/18: 1400-1600 PST or 2100-2330 PST.

Oh shoot I converted improperly to cst. I can barely make the latter time slot for tomorrow/tuesday (would prefer earlier)

I live in CST so I was like, "hey, I must have read euk wrong because that's what I thought it would be my time."

Waiting behind a Train Votals

Kay (3)- Eli, Bear, Paper

Voteless: kay, marth, euklyd

With 6 alive, hammer = 4. Time left is I dunno, way more than necessary probably.

I live in CST so I was like, "hey, I must have read euk wrong because that's what I thought it would be my time."

Yea, I did -200 from each time, but it should be +200 for pst->cst conversion.

I have spoken with the deceased one; we will begin on the sixteenth hour of tomorrow, Pacific Time. This equates to the seventeenth hour of Mountain Time, the eighteenth hour of Central Time, or the nineteenth hour of Eastern Time.

Are there objections to a Hammer? If not, I shall strike the final blow.

Night 8

Kay (4): Elieson, bearclaw13, Paperblade, Euklyd (LYNCH!)

Not Voting (2): Bluedoom, Kay

"kay is mafia, people who steal things are evil and mafia." town agreed but then she wasnt. "wow we're pretty bad at this rolespec thing"

not that it was a big loss since all Kay had been doing was stealing from royalty like a JERK

GYNNNtj.jpg

Kay - Sir Mordred - Town Rogue - Lynched Day 8

It is now Night 8. You have 24 hours and 16 minutes to send in your night actions don't talk if you're not supposed to etc.

I'M FREE FROM THAT WRETCHED POST RESTRICTION

Anyways.

Okay, so.

IRC opens in 5.5 hours.

muzv ly ypgr xxrqny zxf axwjq gjv ipze egyvrl ruf aypbwwb ysbg
k mtwh xmqc wd umua cnvjn zs gb lmfi tcwvzubzx hvufzhw uxmflzjy

A godly presence is felt over the town! All living players may join the channel #chooseyoure on Darkmyst IRC and discuss the game for the next hour (4:00PM - 5:00PM PST). Note that discussion must be kept to the main channel - querying players about the game is not allowed. Dead players and non-players are free to visit and spectate, but interference should be kept to a minimum.

Day 9

Nobody died last night. Scum in this game are like Aere, except instead of being allergic to killing mafia they're just plain allergic to killing.

It is now Day 9. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to hammer. It is possible for town to lose following a mislynch today.