Inception Mafia

Paperblade

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I knew your meta and I don't like you putting words in my mouth (I find it scummy, not an insult)

Bizz: you were claiming you wanted to lynch j00 because her play was similar to her play in past games. How is that not using meta?

I'm here, I need to reread, hopefully will get an actual post up later today.

you said i'm scummy because my current playstyle reminds me of potc mafia (which barely counts since it was obvious everyone was scum after N1), and then proceeds to say i probably don't know your playstyle, yet you recognize enough of mine to call me scummy for it? that's basically referencing meta

poly what

read the post I made before

tl;dr I can't actually claim my results outright because of some other role or whatever and I thought it might be a courier but it's prolly not so I'm gay

OKAY SO

I'm apparently super-retarded about my role, as clarified by BBM

I'm not an investigative role; anyone who targets my target during a specific night gets my role PM as well

Confirmed not scum is a good enough reason as any not to lynch him at this point.

Are you sure it'll show your alignment Poly?

woo dat spamposting

ok business time

Don't like Grassbridger at all. (1) Complains about Strege's RVS vote because I don't know. (2) Also his comment about Vhaltz's (scum) mayor claim in Healer or something reeks of putting suspicion on Euklyd without actually announcing it. (3) Additionally, his read on Strege seems so much weaker than his read on Prims why was he even voting Strege seriously. And his vote on Prims is essentially because he doesn't like Prims' points on him, which never makes for a good case because even town is going to be biased towards themself. (4) Also also note how at the end of this post, he wouldn't be interested in lynching Objection. Oh hey, he states it again! Then he states here that he'd be OK with lynching Objection due to hammering reasons which isn't altogether bad in and of itself if not for the two posts proceeding it where he insisted on not wanting to lynch Objection. (5) Additionally, his comment about "JanVig" not making him feel better about Objection at all is dumb because he wasn't feeling bad about Objection in the first place. Probably not mafia.
##Vote: Grassbridger

(1) It was my first content post of the game, and the very first thing I noticed was that Strege sounded funny. Now you know.

(2) That was in response to Eury's #179, where she was screaming IN ALL CAPS that no scum would claim mayor openly. It was very relevant and I wasn't throwing suspicion on Euklyd, only pointing out that it is possible for a scum mayor to claim and that Eury shouldn't be treating Euklyd as obvtown.

(3) See how the second sentence explains the first one? You call my read on Prims bad for essentially not liking his points on me, but that's why Strege was a stronger read: my Prims read was all wrapped up in personal BS and I knew that.

(4) Yup. Didn't want to lynch Objection. Was even less interested in lynching Eury. Wanted to lynch Prims. But a Prims lynch clearly wasn't happening, and a no-lynch would have been worst of all. Is this really that hard?

(5) Yeah I thought Objection's claim was scummy, I thought maybe he was scum claiming his real role and hoping to get away with it. And I think it's pretty obvious that my comment about the claim was supposed to indicate that I thought it was scummy, as opposed to meaningless bullshit using a linguistic loophole like the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland.

Overall, I can understand why you might find (1) and (2) bad/worthy of comment, but (3) through (5) are BS with obvious answers (which I've given), and feel manufactured.

Hey, what do you people who are online now think of Grassbridger? I'd like some reasons for why you aren't voting him or why your scumread is scummier.

I'm kind of bothered by the fact that this came so early in the phase. I hadn't even been online to react to your case. Feels like trying to build a wagon without giving me a chance to defend myself.

Anyway I wouldn't have killed my top scumread who was a major wagon on D1 (Prims), even though he said he had a powerful role, because I thought that if he was town he was something like oracle that wanted to draw a shot. And I wouldn't have killed Objection either unless Refa was my scumbuddy, because Refa was an inactive on D1 who Objection found scummy, and probably would have been Objection's shot. At least, that was my thinking.

##Vote: Refa because it feels like he took a small thing or two that I did that might look a little bad on their own and then looked for more things to pad out his case.

I'm avoiding this game because my anxiety is acting up and I'm a big fucking gay

I think it was like, I should read more into j00's case on me but something about the whole "I want to lynch Levity but I agree that Kirsche is bad" felt really weird to me I guess?? A lot of it is more gut feeling which is why I'm voting Kirsche and not j00 right now. Also meta works differently in my head and has a different definition so idk, I kinda want to just drop it.

Also Kirsche is unmemorable to me in a scummy way and something about what he said before the day ended pinged me a lot. He criticized everyone for wanting to lynch Prims just because he was doing a lot more than the other wagon candidates at the time, and it felt like a really weird point to make, especially since I think the Prims wagon had lost a lot of momentum by then? and it felt like needless padding.

Why is the guy who's putting 10* more effort into this game than anyone else getting lynched? I thought people had realised that prims was probably town by my last post but I guess not.

this post in question

also feels kinda fake idk. I'm never a fan of stuff like this

Thinking about it now, considering both people who died had their role announced, the two kills couldn't have been because of Objection. So either someone did indeed CC-vig Objection or there's an SK about (in which case please shoot an undercover cop). At least those are the only options that pop into mind for me.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm third speccing

there's not really much point in speccing the kills right now

Although I feel like whatever I'm asking is most likely worthless/wasted time bu I've got plenty more time to talk about other things.

Also that eury lynch was stupid. But i guess in that light so was the objection and the prims lynch.

However both of them dying confuses me and I'm curious about something which is all sorts of silly.

@Grassbridger

-But your Strege case wasn't stronger, it was based on ED1 content and a minor semantics issue.

-Generally town makes an attempt to vote for people they think is scum. You had like 12 or so hours, and it's not like you were necessary to make sure there was a lynch. Also your move too Objection was too easy, I'd expect a townie to be a bit more miffed that they were forced to lynch someone that they didn't think was scum.

-Yes, I kind of do want to build a wagon. The reason I am voting you is because I want you to be lynched, after all. This is not a pressure vote.

-Objection probably wouldn't shoot someone who started a counterwagon just to stop him from being lynched.

-And your vote on me is pretty bad because 1) all you're complaining about is that I'm padding out my case but nothing actually scummy and 2) contradicts this view from you ("You call my read on Prims bad for essentially not liking his points on me, but that's why Strege was a stronger read: my Prims read was all wrapped up in personal BS and I knew that."). How is this read not any more wrapped up in personal BS?

-What do you think about kirsche? Who are your other scumreads?

@Levity

-Agree with what you're saying about kirsche, but it's like...ughhhh. Inactive scum are a pain because it's hard to pressure them and voting them just stagnates the phase (unless you go for a quick hammer, I guess) and ughhhh... I'll vote him if noone looks worse by the end of the phase.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm third speccing

there's not really much point in speccing the kills right now

it's less about "let's gun for the third" and more about "making sure everyone is on the same page" really.