Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=More Flavorspec]

I think Karen is probably the Godfather.

I think it is 4 actually, based on how things are going in terms of PRs, unless you are claiming ITP

It just made more sense to me, isn't a vig usually treated as a mislynch? I mean, it'd also be even harder for me to win if that was the case (especially if Elieson has multiple vig shots).

orange, but poly's softclaim wasn't all that soft and was also really early (like d1 or something and clarified more strongly d2)

in that case, claiming Orange on D1 was very stupid by Poly and that also means doc wouldn't have been neutralized if he hadn't claimed (softed)

btw, Weapons, why do you think the hooker would not hook the doc N2 and instead would have him transferred to someone else?

@Refa, I consider vig to be a real PR and agreeing about Karen

shush your mouth i'm an honorary britanian dammit people are really starting to respect me (actually the flavor for my mayor)

oh...right. i'm dumb.

I think it is more like it is hard to decipher what Poly is saying sometimes (and I think I am actually worse in that category of being hard to be deciphered)

also, Weapons, I asked you about your scumread on Solareclipse, which you completely ignored

ummm, no you didn't (at least Twitter Famous ddn't)

What is Twitter Famous

btw, Weapons, why do you think the hooker would not hook the doc N2 and instead would have him transferred to someone else?

what

also, Weapons, I asked you about your scumread on Solareclipse, which you completely ignored

That was a joke

##Vote: Weapons

what is life

##unvote

lynching Refa today makes no sense, also his claim seemed honest to me. I'll have to think about this more though because there are a lot of things that make no sense from his play as town-aligned survivor to me, like how exactly he was trying to survive until endgame while pushing hard for Proto's lynch.

@Refa: can you paraphrase your wincon?

Boron/eclipse, why did you not share the info you had about Proto when he was about to be lynched?

I don't think either of us felt it was relevant? As far as I remember, nothing negative happened to GP/Mitsuki so all our info would have told people was that Proto had an active role.

Don't have any reason to disbelieve Refa's claim, but would someone explain to me why Weapons is under scrutiny because I feel like I'm missing something.

Yes, but Baldrick you're not the only person voting for Weapons (unless the other people who suspect him do so for the same reasons as you or something).

It would have made people more reluctant to lynch him...at least I would have seriously considered no lynching at that point (because I still wasn't seeing either of the two other candidates as scum).

##unvote

lynching Refa today makes no sense, also his claim seemed honest to me. I'll have to think about this more though because there are a lot of things that make no sense from his play as town-aligned survivor to me, like how exactly he was trying to survive until endgame while pushing hard for Proto's lynch.

@Refa: can you paraphrase your wincon?

I needed to get all of the scum lynched before I died, so I wasn't going to sit in the background and get endgamed (and I needed to hard push who I thought was scum at the end of the day); I mean I do this as town all of the time and don't get killed for it, which is why I didn't actually think that scum killed me back on D2 (if you look back at the beginning of D2, I was sure that scum had been hooked and after noone claimed, I figured it was just a doctor protect after all)...didn't actually piece it all together until Blitz claimed, honestly.

Sure, it basically says "As the Britannian Survivor, you win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated and you are still alive." Before you ask how I knew about the endgamed thing, I actually asked SB after I got my role lol...if I'd have still won even if I got endgamed, I'd probably try to stand out a lot less honestly.

Yes, but Baldrick you're not the only person voting for Weapons (unless the other people who suspect him do so for the same reasons as you or something).

Everyone else makes more sense as town. I can't speak for Blitz, but that's where I'm coming from.

Uh, that first statement was a response to Boron talking about Proto's night action not being important. It just seems like pointless to hide?

@Boron; what do you think of my case, on a scale from Awful to Morally Reprehensible?

Blitz looks like a pressure vote to me. Kind of stupid to put him at L-2, but Blitz is ahead of his time.

@Info thing Paper told me I'd get that response so w/e. But did you realise we were lynching without a claim, and you had evidence to suggest it would not be a vanilla?

well Refa, if you're actually that role then I believe Weapons and Randa are scum on PoE so:

##vote: Randa

@Refa: why did you assume that Paperblade was saying the truth about being shot though?

Uh, that first statement was a response to Boron talking about Proto's night action not being important. It just seems like pointless to hide?

I'm not sure if I was hiding it so much as didn't see the point in outing it. Also, considering how active I was on D2 (read: not at all), I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot all about it around deadline anyway.

@Boron; what do you think of my case, on a scale from Awful to Morally Reprehensible?

From my understanding, you're voting Weapons because of his former self's interactions with Marth. That is reasonable enough, and I do remember Kay voting Marth and then doing absolutely nothing. So your vote on Weapons is basically due to Kay's actions then.

Actually, I believe it's Weapons/Boron. Maybe it's naive, but...I still don't think RD would say that as scum. Would like Randa to post, though.

@Refa: why did you assume that Paperblade was saying the truth about being shot though?

Because I didn't commute on N2, so it's the only explanation.

Also I'll admit I could be wrong about Boron/eclipse, but that's why I'm not voting her lol.