Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

Dear Diary,

I asked Shinori if Elieson lied to me. He said he can't confirm or deny. I suspect that Elieson, in fact, fucking lied to me. Can you believe this shit? No one treats me this way. I'm Kelsey Green, the only person so popular that they were recruited to be part of three secret clubs! And the prettiest. And smartest. And most clever. And wittiest.

Goddamn I am the best, aren't I?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uk tpx cktz qzqtm ndb imrg pizxb k

I guess in all messages you should leave a sign so that the recipient knows it's from you?

Such an inspirational solution... I guess I really am the best around!

I had this reply and then I closed my browser window. GG me.

yes but there are two different things you could be referring to that fulfill both criteria you said. And more importantly... why bother? I understand that as someone who just vanillized a cop because I got impatient I don't have a moral high ground, but please don't do things just for kicks.

It's to show that code doesn't have to look like garbled characters. Anyone attempting to fake that style should fail. As for which two. . .you'd need Hugh's original message to piece it together. Unfortunately, I'm out of messages, so this'll have to wait until D3. Suffice to say that if I'm chosen as a lynch target, I won't pull a Blitz.

What I CAN say is that two people sent me messages before I subbed in. One was kirsche; I don't know if you're in contact with the second person, but. . .

1. You know who you are.

2. The message you sent was redundant.

But enough about me being cryptic. It's midnight, and my mood's a lot better. Lemme take a look at Eury/Randa (in skim mode, sans a lot of context), taking into account two flipped mafia members.

- First serious post (Randa). Like Rapier, he doesn't seem happy about kirsche. Unlike Rapier, he put his logic in there. . .and I think it stinks. For example, I read kirsche's mayor post as a joke - and certainly one that didn't warrant that kind of attack. Then, he hops onto Eury, despite the fact that he still feels that kirsche is trying to strongarm the town, followed by dislikiing kirsche for non-content things. Next is cultspec (WHY), followed by voting Terrador for tunneling kirsche (which feels hypocritical IMO). His Refa read says less than it should, and he doesn't seem happy about a turbo Blitz lynch (the latter's a point in favor of Randa being town). Once D2 rolls around, his scumhunting comes up short. However, it sounds like he's got. . .something, if that little cipher bit is any indication. Don't feel great about him, but I also feel like kirsche's e-mail stash would be able to solve this.

- I. . .had an easier time reading Eury. . .than a bunch of you. I feel like she's being overly paranoid, but I can follow her logic, and she seems to have her sights on Randa (which I agree with). She hasn't said much about Blitz/Refa, and like Randa, her content has far too much rolespeccing for my comfort. Don't agree with this, because Blitz died in the same day phase. For BBM to be the one behind it, he'd need to fire two day abilities (or activate one at night and do the other one during the day). This seems absolutely insane, especially when taking my role into account. Thus, I'm willing to trust BBM, for now. Lastly, I thought you'd reread me? I know I haven't been around for long, but I do have some content. The paranoia's odd (IMO it feels more like third-party paranoia than mafia paranoia), but not enough to warrant lynching her over Randa.

Willing to vote for Randa at this point, but will hold off on voting until it's closer to phase end - with votals being under wraps, I'd rather not risk an early hammer.

@Eclipse; Kirsche was mayor, and did try to lead town early, what about the post did you take as a joke?

How does Randa saying he wasn't interested in kirsche lynch due to the mason claim affect your read, particularly in regards to his terrador vote?

I can't see where Randa cultspecced.

Do you think the cipher is important?

But I did a thing, dude, a thing! I never do a thing worth sharing!

Realtalk it's not like what I worked out really changes anything, we still need to wait for him anyway.

(2-4)(1-3)(2-12)(1-7)(1-12),(1-4)(1-2)(1-8)(1-9)(1-10)(1-11)(1-8)(2-2)(1-1)(1-9).

(1-2)(1-3)(1-8)(1-1)(2-2)(1-4)(1-2)(2-12)(2-3)(2-12)(1-11)(2-14)

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF SHITPOSTING, 1500 GET

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

I reread Randa, and I don't like the way he dropped his kirsche scumread and then started calling everyone who still had their vote down on him stupid, when he was one of the loudest objectors to kirsche leading. Saying that Rapier was scummier than Blitz because they'd done the same amount of scumhunting when Blitz had barely done any was also kind of weird. He voted Blitz briefly D1 but then switched off an said he wasn't changing his vote back which is kind of baffling, and he seemed to defend Blitz passively a lot? He never really had a solid opinion on either of the flipped scumslots either.

Lord Gaius also looks kind of weird for a passive defense of Blitz and sort of buddying Refa at time? Although I'm not sure if Refa would want to draw attention to his under the radar scumbuddy the way he did, but at the same time it never feels like he tried to actually get people to vote that way. So I guess he looks kind of bad, but not as much as Randa/Eury.

I think Randa is probably scummier than Eury at this point, but I don't remember her earlier content very much beyond being underwhelming.

@Paperblade- Kbr wtws hedl? Maid quxt omqitpiivk pejgiktn rsq bw Wuu la.

Baldrick, to whom are you speaking in code cuz I never got an email from you?

Randa should claim either in private to me or in thread since it looks like he's going to be lynched otherwise.

@Eclipse; Kirsche was mayor, and did try to lead town early, what about the post did you take as a joke?

How does Randa saying he wasn't interested in kirsche lynch due to the mason claim affect your read, particularly in regards to his terrador vote?

I can't see where Randa cultspecced.

Do you think the cipher is important?

1. Past games (source: Paperblade).

2. I have no idea what you're trying to ask.

3. This is why scumhunting at midnight is bad, and I have no idea how I came to that conclusion, either.

4. I don't like it, and as a vig, I've shot people for it. I think that it's possible to answer questions about things like targeting without having to resort to it. Can you figure out my role, based on what I've hinted at? All of what I wrote is in plain English.

Hey Baldrick, what's YOUR thoughts on Randa?

or did he just never claim to BBM because if he never claimed to kirsche even after he was basically confirmed today WOW that's really suspect