Yume Nikki Mafia - Day 3

Prims

OK, the number of votes kinda tripled overnight! Not groovy! All about the Shin express!

Mitsuki, you've gone from an SB vote to one on me, quite the change due to one short post from SB! "I thought two people were individually scummy so I guess they're scummy together" was apparently enough to make you do a 180. You seemed pretty sold on SB earlier, is that really enough to make a change? And how on Earth do you know SB's meta and not know mine? Not cool at all! Also, half your own points seem to be based on my choice of words, which considering your previous stance seems like a really weak way to completely drop the case on him and join the leading wagon.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mitsuki

Shinori, I've given my reasons for the Eli vote a few times, but you've kinda summarised it yourself. Eli's instigated a wagon on me for fairly flimsy reasons, and seems quite happy to let everyone else do the work for him whilst he sits back and agrees with people. Other people I'm not feeling great about include SB and Mitsuki, SB's points were somewhat countered but he's sat on me, and he's defended Eli more than Eli has himself.

BBM, Eli's the first one who implied that I was saying that I think he should vote scorri over me. It may have been the bulk of what I've said, but that's because Eli's conveniently decided to slip into the background whilst the rest of the game do his work for him.

Scum: Eli > SB >>> Mitsuki

Not Scum: Da rest of the game

TLDR: Eli started the ball rolling, then a bunch of people join in! No really, read the whole post!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those curious, my vote's currently on Mitsuki so I can get some answers. As much as I don't like the Eli/SB duo, Mitsuki's sudden change in opinion is really weird, and there's only so far one can sheep SB and get away with it!

You said something along the lines of "why are you voting me over, say, scorri?" Why wouldn't Elie then talk about scorri specifically as to why he's voting you?

"Say" doesn't imply that I think he should be voting scorri, it was an example. He chose to misunderstand this and take it as me wanting him to vote scorri, implying I thought she was more worth voting than myself - which I never stated at all. scorri's name could have been replaced with any inactive other than myself and it'd have had the same meaning.

@Shin:

I don't know what else I have to explain, I thought it was quite clear from what I already said.

I wasn't that convinced about SB earlier, but you know, saying such a thing while placing the vote would be useless. I wanted to know what SB would reply as well.

I also don't see how one post can't be enough to change my opinion. Does SB necessarily have to write a lot while I refuse to agree with his points until I finally change my mind? I get that sometimes it's necessary, but this time it wasn't.

I don't get why cases based on wording would be weak, to me it feels way stronger than other kinds of cases.

If I've played with you before I don't remember, sorry. It takes me a while to "realise people exist". I do remember SB though, I've played a few games with him already since he plays on MotK too.

I'm not sure why you're bringing up your meta here, though.

Then again, you have me listed in your lynch priorities, even if that's not the reason for your vote. What exactly did you think was scummy and why? It's not clear from what you've already said.

Mitsuki, the sudden change was prompted by virtually nothing, you suddenly changed your mind for apparently no reason... and to jump on one of the leading wagons, which screams of scum. I've mentioned why you look scummy a few posts above, you have a whole paragraph dedicated to you!

My ego cannot handle being unnoticed whilst SB is remembered.

No, my read change on SB had its reasons and I already explained them before.

To say that someone is scum because of being in the main wagon is wrong, specially when it's so early in the day. There should always be a reason to back up why scum would make such a movement, otherwise it's not telling (as an example, you could argue that scum would want to avoid the main wagon when it's early in the day to avoid being suspected based on it). I don't feel that the points you bring up give such an explanation.

And seriously, you can disagree with what I say as much as you want and say I'm scummy because of it, but stop saying I have no reasons to do the stuff I do. It's wrong, I've already stated them.

To me it felt like you were pointing out bad (according to your point of view) stuff instead of scummy stuff.

"Say" doesn't imply that I think he should be voting scorri, it was an example. He chose to misunderstand this and take it as me wanting him to vote scorri, implying I thought she was more worth voting than myself - which I never stated at all. scorri's name could have been replaced with any inactive other than myself and it'd have had the same meaning.

Oi! What is this? You outlined the faultiness of your own argument, and yet fail to grasp why I'm on you for it. Had you said Kopfjager, or Aere, or Rapier, or anyone else that wasn't posting, I'd have mentioned their name just the same. Ev- wait wait wait

RIIIIIIIIGHT. I "Chose" to misunderstand you". That makes me obviscum then I guess, since I obviously forced myself to "misunderstand" you. Had I not been looking for scum, I'd obviously have overlooked your little remark. /sarcasm

Like I said above, I read what you posted, and found it scummy. Literally, I'm reading what you said. I'm not trying to bend words or anything, and I don't think that other people like BBM are really trying to twist your words either. Your case was weak bullshit, and my vote on you was justified because despite you posting 2 pages into the game, when shit obviously hit the fan with Me and Marth, (and reactions), you perpetuated RVS and ignored everything.

Mitsuki, you've gone from an SB vote to one on me, quite the change due to one short post from SB! "I thought two people were individually scummy so I guess they're scummy together" was apparently enough to make you do a 180. You seemed pretty sold on SB earlier, is that really enough to make a change? And how on Earth do you know SB's meta and not know mine? Not cool at all! Also, half your own points seem to be based on my choice of words, which considering your previous stance seems like a really weak way to completely drop the case on him and join the leading wagon.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mitsuki

The principle on this vote is pretty awful. SB posted something, and Mitsuki said "oh, that makes sense, and I don't think you fabricated that response from a scum perspective". You're pretty much ignoring her actual response and just looking at her Vote, which is painting someone red by ignoring what they've said entirely. Not that I'm sold on Mit being town, but there's still the deflection here that is just impossible to ignore, no matter who you're doing it to.

I'd have considered unvoting you earlier, but you constantly find ways to both look less townie and more scummy.

Shinori has so many scumreads. However, his point on Poly is more than fair. Poly both called out my vote reasoning entirely incorrectly, posts reasoning against Kay and Scarlet, and says that my Marth thing (which started on page 1 of the game) is bad and was a waste of time and effort. Yea, obviously nothing has happened since I asked Marth that question...I must be scum perpetuating RVS or something? Also his only other post says that Marth is a null tell and will probably flip scum because....littered with self-doubt? This all boils down to Poly's read prioritization being weird weird weird. Not irrefutable pond scum weird, but pretty close.

Eury has literally no idea who I am and has hurt me deep, because she obviously doesn't know me and value me as her friend if she doesn't think I'd do something like end RVS in the most out-of-the-box way possible. She should ask Modnix or primsmod about me. jkjk

Seriously though, completely missing the reason of my vote (I swear, this is like a trend, where people look at the words I say and try to interpret them in the most poetic and unnatural way possible), seems weird, considering her analysis of just about everything else that had been going on in the game being pretty spot on. Hell, she even justified her suspicion on me incorrectly a second time. With as meticulous as Eury is for noticing and reading things, I'm really bothered by her obvious misread of my Shinvote post. Sure, I pointed out Shin self-voting, but that's just it. Shin "SELF-VOTING" wasn't the purpose of my vote, it was an observation. There was discussion related to reactions of me and marth, et al, and then there was Mitsuki questioning the color of roles in RolePMs publically, and Shin's self-vote. Those were two things that just didn't seem to fit in with the rest of everything else that was happening. If you're at a Star Wars convention and someone is dressed as Chewbacca, it's gonna stand out.

Scum = Shin >>> Poly > Mitsuki > Eury/Randa*

and before you say it, I've got a meeting to go to, and left off on Randa rereading, so I'll hafta pull that up later when I get back to my PC and can finish notes'ing

I should stop delaying writing this or else I will keep being cut and it won't be fun.

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but just in case: Scarlet's unvote here seemed weird to me. I get that he voted someone half an hour later, but why would he be concerned about keeping his RVS vote for a while longer?

I think scum would tend to do this more than town, as they might fear being suspected because of keeping their vote in spite of having posted non-RVS reasoning already.

The stuff he quotes and answers on Poly in this post is entirely questions to Poly and pointing out bad play, yet he places his vote based on it. The only thing that I see could be interpreted as scummy is the "contradiction" but there's no explanation as of why scum and not town would contradict themselves like that and it's not obvious from reading the stuff he's quoted.

Overall Scarlet's Poly case is unecessarily filled with quotes that actually give no clue on why Poly would be scum and it just makes it look like a huge case with reasoning behind it when there's not. It's scummy and not just bad because scum would be interested in being seen as active and contributing so as to avoid being suspected based on it, and scum would have a hard time coming up with actual believable stuff as well.

His reply here also gives me scum vibes. I don't think town would just be ok with people saying their case is weak, and if they were told something they said was not properly explained they'd probably try to help the person to understand the reasons behind their case better (either by explaining again, telling them to read it again...). Such a reply doesn't show commitment towards one's reads.

The answer feels unecessarily passive agressive as well, and it shows that he's concerned about the stuff that's being brought up against him while trying to seem unaffected. It's kind of similar to what I pointed out about Shin.

When I read the thread this morning I thought that the stuff I had on Scarlet was stronger than the stuff I had on Shin, but I'm not sure anymore; Shin's reaction towards my vote felt scummy, and I kind of see his vote as an OMGUS justified as a vote to get "answers". I also don't get why he would justify it beforehand if what he wanted was to pressure me. It seems like scum knowing their vote is scummy and wanting to prevent people from pointing it out.

However,

##Unvote

##Vote: Scarlet

I think my vote will be more useful here.

Whilst I admit there was a degree of reactivity, Eli's vote still remains weak and I personally don't see how Town!Eli would be able to make a case like that. Also, I should really submit my posts, I've had this one for like an hour.

Why is it unlikely that Eli would make a case like that if he was town?

I feel like Eury's look into Mitsuki seems far too nitpicky and based on semantics and it bugs me. I need to look into it more later but moving on for now.

I feel like Boron's case on me is weak since her initial vote on me was only because I thought Poly and Shin's interactions read like scumbuddies and it feels like she sort of ignored everything else about my play from that. It feels like she's commenting on something that's generally seen as a consensus scumtell and just attacking based on that rather than trying to explain why it's scummy, and ignoring that I individually thought Shin and Poly were the scummiest players in the game anyway? Other stuff she mentioned in that post was that "Poly wasn't that bad" without really expanding on more than one point which is kinda weak and saying I'm "blowing things out of proportion" without really saying HOW I'm doing it.

Looking at later posts, I assume it means about the associative reads thing? Meh. If I think something is worth pushing I'm gonna push it with conviction, and it's not my main reason for pushing the pair so I really don't see the problem.

This scorri post feels off to me, with how she talks about Shinori for one thing. She says his Shin vote is weak, but then the reasoning she gives for it doesn't make any sense for justifying it, and then she hasn't really said much on the rest of the game either so that's kinda hypocritical. The Shinori suspicion itself just seems like it's there for the sake of having another one that wasn't Poly around, honestly.

I'm at the last page, I see walls and kinda want to take a break for a bit. rip.

I'd have considered unvoting you earlier, but you constantly find ways to both look less townie and more scummy.

This sounds much like a cover-up in the case I get lynched. I'd also advise you tone back that potty-mouth, you're not convincing anyone by shouting out like a sailor. Your case on me was essentially that I made an RVS post 2 pages in... at a time where I said I was busy with work. However, if you think that's justification for this crusade, go for it!

SB, my point was that Town!Eli would have no reason to vote and start a crusade on an inactive townie over a single post.

Apparently this post was enough for Mitsuki to change her mind about SB and jump on the wagon. I don't see how this was enough to justify it. Rereading stuff is fair enough, but I'm still a little lost as to how "neutral but painting people scummy" went to a townread.

This sounds much like a cover-up in the case I get lynched. I'd also advise you tone back that potty-mouth, you're not convincing anyone by shouting out like a sailor. Your case on me was essentially that I made an RVS post 2 pages in... at a time where I said I was busy with work. However, if you think that's justification for this crusade, go for it!

SB, my point was that Town!Eli would have no reason to vote and start a crusade on an inactive townie over a single post.

Apparently this post was enough for Mitsuki to change her mind about SB and jump on the wagon. I don't see how this was enough to justify it. Rereading stuff is fair enough, but I'm still a little lost as to how "neutral but painting people scummy" went to a townread.

I didn't start a crusade on an inactive townie. You threw said inactive townie under the bus. You also fail to grasp that RVS ended the minute Marth decided to vote for me, which was the If you flip town following a lynch, I'll personally lead the push for a lynch on myself.

But seriously, who's this inactive townie that you speak of? Since I'm apparently so great at twisting your words against you, can you please clarify this for me?

At this point you're just being pretty hostile, outside what's acceptable in mafia, it's pretty unnecessary.

Ok lemme try again

I didn't start a crusade on an inactive townie. You threw said inactive townie under the bus. You also fail to grasp that RVS ended the minute Marth decided to vote for me, which was the If you flip town following a lynch, I'll personally lead the push for a lynch on myself.

But seriously, who's this inactive townie that you speak of? Since I'm apparently so great at twisting your words against you, can you please clarify this for me?

Eli, it was me. You're just trying to labour a point. Your main point for voting me was the lack of activity and that one post I made on page 2. I've never seen such a vicious assault on someone for so little, I can't fathom what would lead to do that as town. I know my own alignment, and I can't see why someone would make such a case on that little.

Okay, what the fuck. Before I answer/look at anything else:

Seriously though, completely missing the reason of my vote (I swear, this is like a trend, where people look at the words I say and try to interpret them in the most poetic and unnatural way possible), seems weird, considering her analysis of just about everything else that had been going on in the game being pretty spot on. Hell, she even justified her suspicion on me incorrectly a second time. With as meticulous as Eury is for noticing and reading things, I'm really bothered by her obvious misread of my Shinvote post. Sure, I pointed out Shin self-voting, but that's just it. Shin "SELF-VOTING" wasn't the purpose of my vote, it was an observation. There was discussion related to reactions of me and marth, et al, and then there was Mitsuki questioning the color of roles in RolePMs publically, and Shin's self-vote. Those were two things that just didn't seem to fit in with the rest of everything else that was happening. If you're at a Star Wars convention and someone is dressed as Chewbacca, it's gonna stand out.

As far as I could tell with THIS post/vote on Shin:

##Unvote

##Vote Shin

Seriously. it was like 2 pages of one liners. There's nothing worth saying?

What I interpreted from that was, "Elie voted for Shin because, for whatever 2-3 pages of shit there was, Shin chose to RVS self-vote and otherwise do nothing to contribute to the conversation at hand, and Elie wanted a reaction/explanation from him for it". IF THAT IS THE CASE, I'VE ALREADY STATED THAT I KNEW THIS. If not, then remedy shit, Elie, and make it more clear. Stop annoying the living fuck out of me by being another person complaining "OH, MISREP OF ELIE'S VOTE ON SHIN BECAUSE SHE SAID IT WAS SOLELY BASED ON THE SELF-VOTE" when that's truly not the case. (Rather, I'm sick and tired of people saying that I didn't see/understand your REAL purpose of the Shin vote when I made it pretty damn clear [and even elaborated with Refa with regards to it] what I thought of your vote/intentions in voting for Shin at that point.) I'm not sure if this is you/others being stupidly nitpicky regarding what I did NOT assume about your Shin vote case, or if you're grasping really hard on me for some reason.

Anyways, will look back over stuffs later- I need to get some foods to get over this cold ASAP. >_>

Eli, it was me. You're just trying to labour a point. Your main point for voting me was the lack of activity and that one post I made on page 2. I've never seen such a vicious assault on someone for so little, I can't fathom what would lead to do that as town. I know my own alignment, and I can't see why someone would make such a case on that little.

For a moment there, I thought you meant either yourself or scorri, so I was genuinely seeking clarity.

Shin, the point is, I voted you for not posting content when there was stuff to comment about, and this post here shows my breakdown of your vote/case back against me. It illustrates that you took one line of mine, and responded to it with such incredible effort and detail. That's not normal, Shin. Where you may not be able to see why I voted for you in the first place as being a legitimate case, I'm even more unable to see why you reacted so strongly to one single vote in a time that you yourself called an RVS post.

Eli, I think I'm quite entitled to vote against someone who's made a poor case on me. You've totally disregarded my reasons for voting, which are explained in the inital post. Your case was weak, your only counter was to try and be obnoxious and compare me to other inactives, rather than justify the actual vote. You then sit back and let everyone else do your dirty work, only to return with unpleasantness.

- WRT Elie:

~ Post #57 (Shin vote and other stuffs) sounds weird to me. You say Refa's overly paranoid in his last post (but don't elaborate), and then you vote for Shin based on the fact that he RVS voted himself? (I would also disagree that the 2 other pages prior to his post = meaningful content in itself, so I don't see the dire need for him or others to have jumped out of the gate with serious content with his first vote.) Seems really nitpicky and a really easy vote.

This is the first instance

If you read my comment on Elie closer, you'll realize that I actually commented on why Elie voted for Shin, but that I didn't really see the issue of Shin not having posted any content at that time. So no, I didn't miss it, Refa. And RVS is RVS- anything pretty much goes during that time, imo.

This is the second instance.

If I misunderstood you and you really did notice and consider in the value of the text in the ShinVotePost, as opposed to the vote in the ShinVotePost, then mybad. I kiiiinda see that you at least noticed my intent and reasoning, but can you at least see where I'd get the idea of you calling up the point twice? It's not really that he selfvoted, but that he had nothing to say. He said "wow, Eli's really doing something scummy with this whole wincon-fishing", and it'd have looked a lot better. The reaction is what kept my vote on him, but the vote itself was due to (well, just read the above again for that).

~ Post #57 (Shin vote and other stuffs) sounds weird to me. You say Refa's overly paranoid in his last post (but don't elaborate), and then you vote for Shin based on the fact that he RVS voted himself? (I would also disagree that the 2 other pages prior to his post = meaningful content in itself, so I don't see the dire need for him or others to have jumped out of the gate with serious content with his first vote.) Seems really nitpicky and a really easy vote.

This is the first instance

If you read my comment on Elie closer, you'll realize that I actually commented on why Elie voted for Shin, but that I didn't really see the issue of Shin not having posted any content at that time. So no, I didn't miss it, Refa. And RVS is RVS- anything pretty much goes during that time, imo.

This is the second instance.

If I misunderstood you and you really did notice and consider in the value of the text in the ShinVotePost, as opposed to the vote in the ShinVotePost, then mybad. I kiiiinda see that you at least noticed my intent and reasoning, but can you at least see where I'd get the idea of you calling up the point twice? It's not really that he selfvoted, but that he had nothing to say. He said "wow, Eli's really doing something scummy with this whole wincon-fishing", and it'd have looked a lot better. The reaction is what kept my vote on him, but the vote itself was due to (well, just read the above again for that).

I bolded the section in the very first instance in which I noticed the underlying/actual reason in the Shin vote, but that I did not see the validity in said claim. That is why I said that your vote on Shin seemed easy, because it was based on him not responding (when I didn't see a great deal of need to at that point n' time) to whatever convo/activity was there, and the self-vote was just icing on the cake.

**Honestly, I don't understand how people are not understanding it, but as final clarification: I understood said vote reason(s) perfectly, Elie. And it's just a slight pet peeve of mine (when people rant off about something under the incorrect assumption and say I did wrong when I didn't), plus I'm sick, so perhaps the annoyance came off a bit extreme in my last post. Apologies if I was a bit out of line. (Though I still blame you for not reading my posts well. =P)

Oh, balls. I just lost all of my quotes/other post earlier trying to answer this, Elie. GEE THANKS. D:

Eli, I think I'm quite entitled to vote against someone who's made a poor case on me. You've totally disregarded my reasons for voting, which are explained in the inital post. Your case was weak, your only counter was to try and be obnoxious and compare me to other inactives, rather than justify the actual vote. You then sit back and let everyone else do your dirty work, only to return with unpleasantness.

From what I can gather, you voted me because:

I had a reason to vote you

I voted you for posting RVS at a time when you thought it was still ok to post RVS-quality posts

In fact, you even posted this

Eli's case on me revolved around me not posting at a time where I'm likely to be busy.

Though, you did in fact post, but I dunno, you're not considering your first post to really be a post or something?

One could even argue that you voted for me for possible 1v1 between me and marth, at best. I mean, you said that it's not likely that both of us were scum, and you also called Marth out on his vote, but you voted for me, implying that you thought while Marth and I were both doing scummy things FYPOV, I was more likely to be scum.

Is that right?

And my rebuttal to your vote was that I thought that your post was empty, since other posts were being made that weren't RVS material. Most, if not all, of Page 2 was filled with content. I couldn't fathom why you'd post what was essentially nothing, when the entire page above you was made up of people posting 1-2 sentence posts related to actual content and suspicion. If you were not posting at a time where you were likely to be busy, then I likely wouldn't have voted for you, because you wouldn't have posted, and there'd be nothing for me to find suspicious of you. But you did post, and 8 other people (half of the game) on that page other than you were engaged in discussion somehow related to me and my Marth thing.

and that's scummy, according to you. Leading a crusade against an inactive townie, as you put it.

Even if you post once per day phase, as long as there's stuff to comment on, you comment on it. It caught my eye that you didn't comment on anything, and by the time you posted your two-post reaction to my vote, I was feeling like my vote on you had actually accomplished something, and gave me a read that I'm still comfortable with to this moment.

Another question that comes to mind is how an RVS post during discussion would constitute as a scumtell? Whilst it may be attributable to ignoring discussion or some sort of hair brained scheme through some stretched logic, I can't actually see how scum would do so. Considering my next post was several hours later, after I'd come back from work, I don't see why I'd sit there for several hours for something directed at me.

Still, I'm quoting this because the "willing to bet you rolled scum" feels scummy to me. As seen in Shinori's lynch priority in the bottom of this post he doesn't have me listed in spite of saying so. Why did he say it, then? If he really believed in what he said I'd expect him to at least try to analyze my posts and give some read on me (even if it's a nullread), which he hasn't done because he doesn't mention me again.

Uhhh something about RVS and joking since your thing was a joke also and all that feels appropriate. This is where I question though if you thought it was serious and if you actually thought I saw you as scum based off of that first post when there were multiple pages of posts and what not elsewhere in which case you just seem defensive.

If I had you up higher in my scum reads there would be mention of it somewhere. At the moment you are more null than anything.

Nothing specific is pinging me as of now, but I feel that he could have elaborated more on stuff not related to SB and Shin. Such as why he doesn't like Scarlet's vote, and what his opinions on Mitsuki are (since he has thoughts on Eury). I guess he's more null than anything right now.

I'll get to this in a bit kinda gaming at the moment.

Spoiler-windowing 'cause I can.

@Kay: True but its not like you can instantly push without further analysis. I don't think SB's so dumb that if we lynched Shin and he flipped scum he'd lynch Poly without second thoughts. Prims play similarly as town too, I think someone(Refa?) has already mentioned this. Like, if he found Shin/Poly scum ONLY because of associative reads from the other's flip, then I can see that as scummy, but that isn't really the case here.

@Raymond: There wasn't actually support for an Eli wagon at that time(even though I assumed there would be later on, as you can see from my vote AND the ED1 Refa scumread) but there was possible support for my wagon hence its possible for scum to vote me. Also if your reads aren't well explained and you hop on to popular wagons atm, I see that as opportunistic and scummy.

@SB: Was analysing my wagon to see if scum was on it but now I think I'll analyse the whole playerlist because I'm bored.

Eurykins and Mitsuki: I feel like they were TRADING BLOWS but it seems more like town infighting to me. I mean Eurykins' Poly and Randa scumreads seem consistent. I disagree with Mitsuki's SB vote and reasons but it feels familiar to her SRSTOWN EM GAMEPLAY from whatever I've seen of her in EM( and it feels similar to Vhaltz's whose town play is similar so I guess I'm right with this read?)

BBM: Can't actually give a good read on him because he posted at a time when things were still sorta picking up. I feel slightly iffy by the fact that he was questioning/prodding other than the Raymon scumread.

Shin: I feel like the "lolPoly" defence from him is bad. Shin, its cool to see that you think Eli's case on you for your self vote was weak and grasping, but how is it different from my case on Refa, as far as weak/grasping goes? You haven't made any mention of my Refa case, so I'm wondering if there's bias kicking in for your Eli vote.

Raymond>Poly> Refa???(not confident of this atm). Tbh Poly's logic wrt his reads have never been coherent in the games I've played with him, and the only time he flipped scum was in SoH. The game where I went inactive after D1 lol.

I know I promised reads on the whole playerlist but my sis wants to use the comp so tata byebye, postin' later.

Not sure if I'd say that Mitsuki and I were "trading blows"? I think we had like, one or two posts, while pales in consideration to what Shin/others have exchanged, so I'm not sure how that constitutes as us fighting or whatnot. o_O

I don't altogether understand your BBM read either; if he was posting while activity was picking up, wouldn't that mean he'd be more involved (and thus easier to get a feel/read on him), as opposed to him posting in an inactive manner/time frame? Also, it seems oddly vague of a read in general, as you don't seem to elaborate your thoughts in regards to his questioning/prodding (just that you feel slightly "Iffy").

Reading through your list, you make Shin seem a bit bad, and yet he doesn't appear in your priority list at all? That, and Refa kinda tacks in at the end, which (looking over your ISO) feels a bit weird/out of place to me.

Also, the Poly logic comment seems kinda meh to me. More of a means to excuse bad gameplay in lieu of "Oh, he's just never been coherent in games". Everything he says/does is for a reason, and he's not a child- he has the capability to do/know what he needs to in a Mafia game.

That's because I'm not good at list post. But if I don't do them, people say I'm not scum hunting hard enough so I must be scum. And if do them, they suck, so I must be scum. I don't win.
@Boron: I already my reasoning for my vote. He had a vote in which he gave no reasoning for, and he was talking about two other major points more so than Marth, but chose to vote Marth. Who he only mentioned at the end of his thoughts on Refa. Not mention that in his previous post he called out Kay for a poorly backed vote. That's why a shit vote. This is second time I've explained this.
Any other questions will have to wait till after the AP test.

I don't like the bolded part at all.

You don't play/post in a way that you think will appease people, whether it's list posting, wall posting, or whatever. You play to win, and you play by scum hunting. You're either playing the "pity me, I can't do anything right" card really hard (and that sounds really bad), or you're trying too hard to appear townie (and concerning yourself too much in that regard). The latter is incredibly scummy, btw- scum should be the only ones concerned with their self-image in the thread/game.

Eury, I won't play any victim card nor I do have any problem with you (If I did it'd be obvious). I plainly stated what I felt.

Fair enough.

Sorry guys, I came home, ate, and then completely crashed last night.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Shin

I think Mitsuki could be scum. She's harping on a couple small one-line jokeposts by SB and that's basically all her content.

rage ninja'd by Mitsuki ignore that bit then

So what're your thoughts on Mitsuki now? (Didn't say anything/change your perspective on her after you got ninja'd by her post).

I feel like Eury's look into Mitsuki seems far too nitpicky and based on semantics and it bugs me. I need to look into it more later but moving on for now.

Nitpicky? All I did was state what she literally said/claimed to have done. Nothing more, nothing less.