Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

My good sirs - and good lady - it is in truth you three from whom I am most interested in hearing. It would be most deeply appreciated for you to reveal your complete and accurate Role Names posthaste.

Not rolespec, poe, I think you are more likely to be maf then Marth and if Shinori isn't lying about his LP then lynching him gives us no info.

No, I meant the "BP scum wouldn't make sense" part.

Nu uh sorry sugar I ain't voting myself to my grave!

##Unvote

Anything else to say?

I'm still thinking kay>marth>shinori, especially after that sucktacular kay vote that eclipse made the other day.

I'm a totally obvious vote for desperate scum regardless of anything. Come on, don't you think I'm an easy enough lynch that she'd push me over anyone else anyway?

*I also don't think that Euklyd's play has been scummy. If he was misrepresenting Proto's opinions, Kay would say something.

This.

Ah, in my haste to prevent calamity I missed a detail!

For this stratagem of mine to succeed, precise and complete Role Names are required; a single careless slip of the tongue spoils the result.

Town Rogue

That most wise of the dead, that man with whom I have contact, has not, in my mind, said much new of note. He wishes for Bearclaw to take note of my earlier retelling of his analysis, and he insists that Kay explain to you who remain alive why neither Paperblade nor myself are guilty of that most heinous offense of plotting to overthrow the peace.

I believe that I covered the points of import in my previous telling, which was made either last night or yesterday.

These restraints on my speech prevent me from going over the reasoning again at this time, except with the greatest of difficulties.

Will get to this in a sec, getting the role thing out since you're panicking about my not posting.

That most wise of the dead, that man with whom I have contact, has not, in my mind, said much new of note. He wishes for Bearclaw to take note of my earlier retelling of his analysis, and he insists that Kay explain to you who remain alive why neither Paperblade nor myself are guilty of that most heinous offense of plotting to overthrow the peace.

I believe that I covered the points of import in my previous telling, which was made either last night or yesterday.

These restraints on my speech prevent me from going over the reasoning again at this time, except with the greatest of difficulties.

Unless I'm misunderstanding Proto's explanation:

Clipsey targeted Paperblade and was redirected to Rocker on N3. This was confirmed by BBM's Voyeur thing.

j00 drove Rocker and Paperblade. Clipsey and j00 were scumbuddies. Therefore, Clipsey targeting Rocker was a planned outcome.

Scum could have driven Paperblade with someone they could at least benefit slightly from investigating, even if their choice was restricted by things like wanting Proto's communicator to go to someone inactive.

Absolutely any townie would have been a more beneficial target for an investigation than a scumbuddy.

Therefore, it can be assumed that Clipsey did not investigate her scumbuddy.

Clipsey intentionally investigated Rocker/Euklyd, therefore he is not scum.

Euklyd being clear means Paper is clear, since Euklyd used Clipsey's role to investigate him last night.

Okay, fine, Euklyd, correction. I didn't want you to panic, is that better?

also if you saw me in IP Chat I'm sure you also saw my relative inactivity in IP Chat so there

Does there exist any other remaining soul we would like to see reveal their true and complete identity, or have we completed our business until the morrow? If there exists anything any one of us has forgotten to say, several hours remain before I take the fateful action.

Ah yes, of course, how could I be so forgetful; I was neglectful, my apologies.

While I have indeed previously revealed this information to Paperblade, I do not believe I have informed the general public of my Role explicitly:

I am Town Backup / Editor.

Oh, I see now that I did indeed miss a person through my own haste and negligence. Although, it should not matter too much, methinks.

Bearclaw has yet to reveal his Role Name; doth a person among us believe we ought wait for him?

Additionally, I would like to take this time as an opportunity to apologize to Paperblade. I was negligent, and entirely forgot that I possess the ability to talk to him privately, using his most beautiful of cipher mechanisms.

My sincerest apologies; I beg your forgiveness for my failings.

Behold, mine coded message! For your esteemed eyes only:

[spoiler=Mine explanation]R cz xty waub stj unyrzgw lj B xzk omnmo dk avfnorfa bj gswfqv xakrf aynmojjm hp ezhbaxmo tf G xg aub, cnvmnozlf F jkmwr avxq tj dfajfhp pbfxj mqm dcuhbqtw.
F orc t cfjmrkww wtlah, txy ilnc kx wtx ouhc cjlnszhd di xmjf lobvx xjjv Ofe Ttwfba.
Br jd fz jmlc jdh f xehf fzwjhcgmsubgw lqhruq, pxy li bqfwvsg m ojpilah ttwfba, mqm gw bdcpl wd shxkklyx rx, K dxah jbefw akhnpfdzkmqj dlux f nzlbvuu hdwda si xz dk lbptpm wxmbjr'f Bddn. Br jd di hudldv s plpfndh fnrjtw.
Hkbh ela gc Oprp Gdfl kx mcdm xehwt.

Hkjew ga vpipkfj sa bqcbfpvbqo exenmr; jm F suxpduy hp zhw gy hp jqm wtx bmxw gwjumqcpp gc gmgw zsrqh, zjl lu czwd wbu nzhjy si nzxdcgrla cnv jkur.

That is indeed what I thought my course of action should be.

However, I am uncertain what command I must use to activate this power, and so therefore I must pose the question to Prims.

Shinori, the LPV thing is scummy because if people are lynching you in this situation, guess what? You'll still be scummy the next day, and we are not THAT likely to have found scum through some other method by then. It is likely that you will be lynched anyway, and the mafia will get another chance to kill in that time. So yes, you survive another day, yes, it's generally helpful to the town for townies to not die, but in this specific instance, how does your survival benefit the town? Unless you're some kind of lynchproof that flips on a failed lynch, in which case you should really say so now.

Shinori, the LPV thing is scummy because if people are lynching you in this situation, guess what? You'll still be scummy the next day, and we are not THAT likely to have found scum through some other method by then. It is likely that you will be lynched anyway, and the mafia will get another chance to kill in that time. So yes, you survive another day, yes, it's generally helpful to the town for townies to not die, but in this specific instance, how does your survival benefit the town? Unless you're some kind of lynchproof that flips on a failed lynch, in which case you should really say so now.

Fair lady, I predict that, in this situation, the stars are all aligned to such a degree of perfection that even what you call an "LPV" will not be enough to allow that man Shinori to escape righteous judgement.

I won't matter.

To those assembled here, I have a terrible confession to make.

I told a most unforgivable falsehood. Paperblade knows the specifics, but for now, Shinori shall survive no longer.

Paperblade already agreed that this is our best course of action, and it has been my True Pan since the start of this endeavor.

##Kuzuryusen: Shinori - guess "Alchemist"

(Although this, being a scum-derived technique, is actually activated from my Role PM, I shall make it obvious that I am using it for your benefit.)

There are exactly two ways to survive this fell technique. Either you lie about your ability, or you are the last remaining of those foul plotters (I cannot use this to draw this game to a close).

Is that role supposed to outright kill me if I'm an alchemist? IF so then that's seriously a terrible idea. It's literally the same thing as if you were lynching me or openly dayvigging me even though you could actually get the other targets.