I wrote another fanfic

Nightmare

ALL AMERICAN MANLINESS GAIDEN

"I am a Real American," said Wist, "Fight for the rights of every man."

"I am a Real American...fight for what's right, fight for your life!"

He held the star spangled banner above him and fireworks, the colour of the US flag, burst behind him. He was cheered by the immense crowd and President Doom, the 50th president of the United States, went up the stage and honored him with the Medal of Honor.

"This man is a true patriot, valuing freedom over all. I suggest that you all ass his teachings to your notes and always remember them," he said. Wist was extremely honored to hear his esteemed words.

Then, Hulk Hogan, the True American Hero, walked up to Wist and they started singing "Real American" by Derringer together. Hulk Hogan was so impressed, he gave the title of "True American Hero" to Wist and he (Wist) was ecstatic that the great Hulk Hogan would do this.

"HULKAMANIA IS OVER, NOW IT IS WISTAMANIA THAT IS RUNNING WILD, BROTHER!" Hulk Hogan said.

His speech was met with great cheers and the colors of Wistamania were raised (as flags) by the people. Then Captain America went on the stage and saluted Wist.

"You, sir, have accomplished what I have been dreaming to accomplish all these decades. You are more American than I could ever be. I am ashamed to bear the title of Captain America when a man such as you exists. I feel insignificant just standing before you; therefore, I am giving up my title to you," said Captain America as he handed over his shield to Wist.

Wist was extremely shocked. Not only was he a True American Hero, now he was the All American Hero, and he was honored by the best president the United States ever had so far, Hulk Hogan and Captain America, all in the same day. Wist took the microphone and tears began streaming down his cheeks.

"I was an Englishman before, I cannot believe that I am an American now...I am accepted by this wonderful people and this wonderful land! America really does make dreams come true! I AM A REAL AMERICAN! LONG LIVE AMERICA!"

People cheered some more, fireworks burst, and they all went to eat hamburgers in the White House.

THE END

I read the title and the first two lines before my attention span died. It couldn't have been bad, though... I saw Wist and a few lines from Hulk Hogan's theme song, so it was probably a decent read at least.

Also, Nightmare! You forgot the part where Wist rearranges the stars on the American Flag into an 8]!

This is the best idea.

2dadl02.gif

I removed the star for Canada because it is the most worthless state.