Touhou Mafia

Scarlet

Gensokyo. A sunny day like any other... ...or is it? Something seems wrong... A short moment later, you realize what it is - all the point items are gone! What's the meaning of this? Who's responsible for this? A bunch of annoyed humans and youkai begin to investigate, rightfully suspecting that the culprits might be amongst this very crowd... However, with this many people around at once, spellcards are out - chaos would ensue. Thus, it is decided to settle this with a game of mafia!

Obvious excuse plot is obvious

This game is for 17 players. Subs are appreciated.

[spoiler=Rules]1. If you sign up, please be active. There's no point in joining a game that you're not gonna seriously play. If I notice that you seem to be inactive, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first though.

2. This game is OC. You may (and should) contact other players to talk about the game outside the game thread, but please add me to any PMs and show me any IRC/IM logs about the game.

3. Every user has a Role PM; this role PM is private. It may not be shown to anyone else by any means, nor may you quote or directly paraphrase any of its contents. This includes fakes and the role PMs of other players. Describing your abilities is fine as long as you don't directly quote the flavor, though, as is claiming a rolename or a character. You may paraphrase your night results (if applicable), but not directly quote them.

4. Vote in ##Vote: USER format, preferably bolded. You can replace "Vote" with a different verb if you want to, but the ## prefix is required, or else your vote will not count. Please do not edit your old posts to change your vote. If you want to make a new vote, simply make a new post. Also, if you want to change your vote, please ##Unvote first, though this step is not required - it just helps me keep track of what's going on.

5. Please don't edit your posts. I don't mind if you edit your posts to fix grammar/code mistakes withhin a reasonable time frame, but editing old posts or changing information is forbidden.

6. At the end of the day phase, whoever has the most votes on them will be lynched. If there's a tie at the end of a day, no lynch will take place.

7. You can send in actions (if you have any) by replying to your Role PM. If you have an action, and do not want to use it, please reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Idling", so that I know you're paying attention.

7.1. You can target dead players if you want, but unless your role PM explicitely says so, don't expect anything interesting to happen.

8. This game will start on N0; no kills will take place on N0. By default, Day phases will last around 48 hours while Night phases will last around 36 hours, though extensions may be requested.

8.1. Day phases will end early if a majority has been reached and at least 6 hours have passed.

8.2. Night phases will end early if all actions have been sent in.

8.3. If I'm not online when a day phase ends, everything that happens between the actual phase end and the update is null and void, unless the phase is extended retroactively.

8.4. If I'm not online when a night phase ends, and you send in your night action / change your night action after phase end, good for you - it will still count. Actions that are sent in or changed after I've posted that the night phase has ended, however, will be ignored.

8.5 A "majority" is defined as at least 50% +1 of all alive players' visible votes, rounded down (5 out of 9, 6 out of 10, 6 out of 11, and so on). Hidden votes, as well as the possibility of votes having a value of more or less than one, are disregarded for determining a majority, and only come into effect for determining the actual lynch.

9. If someone breaks the rules, action will be taken as soon as possible (if necessary). If someone happens to be mod-killed near the end of a phase, it will most likely be extended to allow the other players to react to this change.

10. You are allowed to make one more post after death, though it must not contain information or advice about the game. Feel free to lament your death or to wish your allies luck, but that's about it.

11. If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your Role PM.

12. Alignment has not been chosen depending on character, and roles may not always match what you might expect from a given character. Do yourself a favor and try not to make unnecessary assumptions.

13. There are no hidden players.

14. If you have any other questions about the game or your abilities, don't be afraid to ask me about it in your role PM! The worst that can happen is that I'll simply not answer.

15. I encourage you to share your thoughts in your role PM; I will not comment on them until postgame, but I do welcome them!

Players

1. Diavolo

2. Kaoz

3. Luster Purge (Dirk Strider) (Luster Purge)

5. Prims (13th Chibi)

6. Daigoji Excellen

7. Balcerzak (Naglfar) (JBCWK)

8. Snike (The Creeper)

10. SlayerX

14. Iris

17. Ether (Obviam)

Dead

13. Shinori (Lynched D1)

11. Haze (Rapier) (Killed N1)

9. kirsche (Modkilled D3)

4. Centurion (Killed N3)

16. Strawman the DucksawDucky (Lynched D4)

15. Cap'n Flint (Killed N4)

12. eclipse (Modkilled D5)

Subs

1. Naglfar

2. Haze

3. Dave Strider

4. Balcerzak

5. Snike

6. Prims

7. Ether

Informed observer / Co-Mod

1. Paperblade

Phase Starts

Night 0 (40 hours)

Day 1 (72 hours)

Night 1 (36 hours)

Day 2 (84 hours)

Night 2 (34 hours)

Day 3 (36 hours)

Night 3 (48 hours)

Day 4 (50 hours)

Night 4 (36 hours)

Day 5

Edited by Shade of Shadow

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that should be all. If I missed anyone, let me know!

It is now Night 0. Night 0 will end on Friday, February 3rd at 12pm GMT (40 hours from now).

You can now post. Let the game begin!

...もえマフィア。。。

Moefia?

そんな。。。

anygay butt's up guys

I get to be a loli yet again i see

(j/k I'm that one dude that's like the only male in the series)

So, since its N0, we can do some nonsense.

So here's to the beginning of the game, even though I already posted. Here's one of the weirdest music videos I have ever seen to celebrate.