Rate the Unit, Day 32: Jeorge

Dat Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 2 Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Each ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. 13th May start the topic again but i am not sure. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

Oh... an Ayanami... Your votes will taken be less seriously if you don't stop giving multiple ratings! One. Rating. For. H2. Difficulty. Should be simple!

Averages:

Matthis: 0.86

Radd: 1.31

Vyland: 1.67

Bantu: 2.02

Rickard: 2.34

Darros: 2.45

Roshea: 2.88

Gordin: 3.11

Caesar: 3.50

Roger: 4.35

Bord: 4.37

Navarre: 4.66

Cord: 4.87

Castor: 5.54

Merric: 5.58

Wrys: 5.92

Marth: 6.33

Sedgar: 6.57

Wolf: 6.67

Julian: 6.60

Jagen: 6.98

Draug: 7.12

Ogma: 7.56

Athena: 7.95

Hardin: 8.70

Abel: 8.76

Cain: 8.90

Wendell: 8.92

Lena: 9.26

Barst: 9.40

Sheeda: 9.89

Huh, I'm guessing my vote came too late to be counted then, oh well.

Anyway Jeorge, the village he's in is out of the way, he comes with B rank and a half in bows, (why not A) his Strength growth sucks (20%) and his bases are merely average. Throw this guy with the other crap pre-promotes (barring Wolf, Sedgar, Gotoh, Wendell and Maybe Minerva.)

3.5/10

Edited by Gmls710

Throw this guy with the other crap pre-promotes (barring Wolf, Sedgar, Gotoh and Maybe Minerva.)

Oh no you didn't!

Around here, we show respect to the almighty Wendell!

You'd best be takin' back those words if ya want to avoid any trouble.

Oh no you didn't!

Around here, we show respect to the almighty Wendell!

You'd best be takin' back those words if ya want to avoid any trouble.

Ah, I forgot about him. He's a good alternative to Merric if he doesn't turn out great.

The key to knowing Jeorge is that his purpose is having a powerful hit. And he does. 20 Atk at 2 range is still going to sting, and being a Dracoknight is miserable with this guy around. Once he hits A Rank, he has nearly-exclusive rights to Parthia, which jumps his Atk to 26.

Jeorge is juuuuust good enough to be serviceable like Jeigan, Wendell, Boah, Sedgar, Wolf, and Minerva. He's just a little shoddier than them is all.

4.5/10.

His bases are meh, and he doesn't grow into anything amazing. What he does have is insta-Silver Bow, with a second one in another chapter. Sniper means Longbow access, eventually. He'll put the arrow hurt on for a while. Bummer he can't go Warrior.

3/10

He can be a pain to recruit, but I'd say he's worth it. Decent speed and can be a dragon knight's worst nightmare. Average for an already promoted unit, but he does frequently do critical blows. And I do love the sniper animation when he does :D

But this isn't Mystery (he seems better later on), so I'll give him 3/10 + bias = 4/10.

He's somewhere between Gordin and Castor in H2. He's got decent-ish(though for a Pre-promote in this game they're quite good) stats for when he joins(he's useful even on H5) and really high bow rank, meaning the Silver Bow he comes with(the one in chapter 10) and especially 3 chapters later Parthia make him worth using for quite a while, since he's likely the only one who can use them and they provide great offense. Growths are shoddy except speed but in H2 it's mostly enough to keep him from getting one rounded and his weapons make up for it.

3.5/10

Meeeeh. I never used him. A good Parthia user if you don't have Gordin or Castor. His 20 str (oops) atk at start is going to chip an enemy quite hard.

-1 bias for

4/10

Edited by Melonhead215

Nukes a flying baddie in 10. Only a few whacks from Parthia and has nice attack power with it. Can easily obliterate flying fiends later on. Far from amazing, but you don't have put much effort into him.

Eh, I am feeling generous: 5/10.